35 Year Old, Feel Like I Am 85 - 375cc Smooth Saline Submuscular Almost 13 Years Ago - Maumee, OH

First I must say, thank you to all the wonderful...

First I must say, thank you to all the wonderful strong women on this site! You have all helped me without even knowing it! So here I am with my story. I have 375 mentor smooth saline, and they have been inside for 12+ years. I explant on 5/20!! Yay! I am sick. I have been on a slew of medication ever since implantation. The first was depression medication. I was healthy and young and fit. I have the most amazing husband and family and wouldn't change a single thing about my life (except the boobs). But about a year after implants I just got this 'funk' so doc gave me anti depressants. In the first year I also began to experience the start of peripheral neuropathy. But at 24 years old I just thought maybe I over did my workout or something. Fast forward- I am now in a ridiculous amount of pain. I have peripheral neuropathy still, along with fibromyalgia, Raynaud's phenomena, degenerative disc disease, depression, weight gain. And my ana panel is through the roof! Ana is the level of inflammation present in the blood. I have had nerve conduction tests, 2 neurologists, a pain management doc, 4 physical therapists, and a slew of medications! I have had injections directly into the spinal column. I have spent a week in the hospital cathed bc I couldn't even get up to use the bathroom due to muscle spasms! Not once did anyone say- hey maybe it's the giant bags of plastic you had put in your chest! But then I found you ladies and this forum and it makes sense!!! I am so grateful to you all and hope to be on the mend soon!

My before before pic

In retrospect I think I just didnt like that my boobs were mostly nipple!

Tomorrow!

Just excitement. I went through the doubt phase weeks ago. So now I try to sleep. I need to be there at 6:30 am. Wish me luck!

Gone

I thought I needed plastiboobs. I thought they made me sexy. They were nothing less than an abusive relationship. When we were first together it was good. I felt pretty I felt wanted. In the last 5-6 years they have stifled me. They kept me in pain. I hid them in bigger clothes out fear of others judgement. I denied I had them and blamed a big chest on weight gain. The bad days outweighed the good by far. But I was so afraid. Afraid of what I would look like. Afraid that I wouldn't be sexy. And right this second I do not feel the pain of the emotional side of the break up. I was over it. And knew I wanted out. Each day was just dragging on until the day I broke free. And I am free. But God bless America- the physical pain is so hard right now! Will hopefully post more tomorrow!

1 more thing

Did get some pics of scar issue. Doc said it was a pretty bad amount! Hence the being 34ddd w only 375 cc

More pics found

Oops these too

Sneak peak

May I vent a little? So I was in a pretty hefty amount of pain. After years of dealing with a slew of issues causing great pain for 8 years, I do not really feel any better taking Vicodin. Hubby called the doc and they told me to increase the frequency of the dose to every 90 minutes. Two nights ago I started getting night sweats and nausea and was running a slight temp. So hubby called the doc again and they wanted me to come in and have a nurse check me out.
I look hilarious right now. You know that people of Walmart website? I could so be on there! My husband is a foot taller than me and 70 lbs heavier. I been wearing his clothes. And my hair which goes almost to my belt line is in a crazy bun. So we drive to the docs office. And.... Wouldn't you know I have never in my life seen so many people in a waiting room! Haha! The best part about it was I brought my bucket in with me, just incase the motion and moving would send my meds out the wrong way!
Now I must tell ya- that's really not a huge deal to me. People can tell hey she is messed up- or wonder what she had done to be feeling that bad! What upset me was we had to sit in the waiting room for 40 min! 40! I was hoping they would just put me in an empty room so I could puke in peace. How is it good for business to have some crazy hobo lady having a meltdown in your lobby? I didn't expect to get in faster than those who had pre scheduled appts. I just wasn't happy that I was on display for so long. And the fact that when we did get called we walked past 8 or 9 completely empty rooms! Whaaaat? My hubby did get pretty crabby bout that. My nurse agreed that the front desk girls should have put us in a room when we first walked in. But she said they were newer staff and she would educate them.
Anyway, long story I know. They switched the pain meds. And checked on the stitches, all is good. And they told me I could take some Benadryl! Yay! The itchiness is setting in so being told that was worth the waiting room debacle. Oh! And I got a sneak peak.

Tape is off

Hello! Well good news- tape is off and I can shower!! I did go to the hair salon on Saturday morning to get my hair washed. And layed on my step stool so my kid could wash my hair on Monday. My hair goes about to my waistline and I needed that wash to feel normal;). Yesterday we met with the doc. I thought my stitches were pulling apart. They weren't! It's just a slight amount of oozing combined with someone (me) that freaks out about stuff.
They are a slight bit scary right now! But I already love them! Something about it being me. My right side scar is so long- will try to update with a pic of that soon. Doc said the scar tissue around that breast was the size and texture of a payday candy bar. Yum!
Thanks again for being my support crew y'all.

Swelling

Hello ladies! Not much new. I tried to drive for the first time since surgery. Tried- no, I did actually drive. Now I have some swelling and pain. Back to the doc I go tomorrow. I hate calling his office, I feel like a problem child. I don't think I look as busty as I do in the photo! However, I am overweight. I am a former trainer and got sidelined due to the fibromyalgia that came with the implants. I would still attempt to work out on a regular basis. Now I can't do anything. And I pretty much eat simple carbs all day.

Pic

Sorry! Pic didn't load!

Update

Hello beautiful ladies! Today's news? I am a jerk. I can feel how crabby I am. I am usually a super happy upbeat gal. Not today. I hate that I can't workout. That was my vocation years ago when I was well enough to work. I was a trainer. This time last year I was working out atleast 5 days a week. Not to be skinny- but strong! No matter how much or how little I would work out I would stay the same somewhat chubby size. But I am one of those crazy peeps that likes to workout. Even with fibro and all my other conditions- I would plug through it. Now I can't. And it makes me bored! And feel like I don't have control. I am seriously wondering if now that I don't have the sacs of toxic bleeech in me if my workouts will be better. I hope so. I don't want to be skinny- just fit.
Anybody have any luck with better metabolism post explant? I know I look smaller. I was 5'4 (wait I still am 5'4) and had a 50 inch chest. So if I didn't dress in super clingy clothes I just looked like a little tank. I am rambling. Bored

Awesome!

Hello ladies!
Not much new. I did have a back spasm tho! What the heaven! I didn't pay 12 gs to be in pain! But there is an explanation. I ate junk food. So who cares? Wait for it, this fits into the story. My hot stuff husband also got me sick. So I took a mucinex. Apparently mucinex is very dehydrating? And I ate high sodium junk food. A common cause of muscle spasms- dehydration! Who knew! Needless to say, I will deal with the mucus. Can't deal with back pain!

Doc visit went well. Stitches got cut out. But just the knot ends that were showing. All the stitches will dissolve. Doc was jacked on how good it looks. He did do great work! I am going to have next to no scars?!!! Around my nipple it's barely even visible! As the scabs fall off it is seriously like the thickness of a strand of hair. I am still a little bit swollen. Are bras vanity sized now? I don't think I am a d but can fit in a d bra.
But I can't complain. Yes those are stretch marks, the ripples... I breast fed and weighed 215 post baby. I was 115 pre pregnant. So ya- those were natural stretch marks. Implants just filled em out!

Sinus infection

Hello to the ladies trapped inside my iPhone! I plan on figuring out how to get you out of there, but seeing as I can barely even operate this simple forum update good luck!
So the hubby's cold or flu or whatever he gave me has turned into a full blown sinus infection. How fun is it sneezing your guys out with 5 zillion stitches across your chest? Not very! Now I gots me another round of antibiotic and a steroid! Crazy pill poppin lady! You guys probably do think I am nuts! Yes I am crazy in person, and now I look it! Snot face McGee! I used to be big boobs McGee! My poor husband. How is he dealing with this crap? I married a big fat party guy 15 years ago. Now he looks like a damn underwear model. I am small boobs snot face. Hahaha! I kid I kid. Snot face will go away- and I actually think my boobs look better NOW than they have my entire life :) God bless america! Belle- out

Life is good

Hello ladies!
All is well. Actually beyond well. I don't miss those toxic bags for a second! Took a new pic for y'all.
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

So far so good! Went in there said i want these giant sacs of toxic yuck out! And I want a lift! And he says ok. Didnt even try to push for new implants!!