Looking for a Surgeon for Breast Implant Removal - Maui, HI

I am looking for a surgeon to perform a simple...

i am looking for a surgeon to perform a simple removal of saline implants, 225cc. so far i have only had one consultation from a surgeon on maui, where i live. he quoted me $6100 due to having to remove the capsule. however i have read in this forum of other women who had a simple explant leaving the capsule intact. my breasts are pretty soft (there is no hardness or calcification), so i am questioning whether this is really necessary, or even the best procedure.

Hi Tara! What's wrong with your breast implants that you want them out? Just want to be more natural?

Here's a list of doctors in Hawaii who perform explantation. I'm sure you could also find several wonderful surgeons in Seattle and the Bay Area as well.

I hope this helps. Just be sure to go with someone board certified and with lots of experience! Keep us posted on who you find!

hi angie, thanks for the info! there is nothing wrong with my implants at all. i just feel they are too big for my small body. i lost weight and now it is obvious that they are not real. also they are a nuisance as far as exercise and yoga. i will contact the hawaii surgeons that you listed (had already found two of them). thanks!