43 Year Old Fit Woman Who Can't Get Rid of That Extra Fat - Massachusetts

I work out and eat right and have been struggling...

I work out and eat right and have been struggling for years to take off that extra pocket of fat on mya abs
and flanks and buttocks. I weigh 123 and am 5' 5".

I had procedure done on April 18th. I am trying to stay positive but, I am sick of wearing garment and sick of being sore and having this obnoxious swelling in lower abds.

I guess I am impatient and I am nervous that the outcome is going to be worse off becuase If I look like the picture I posted I will freak. Anyone have experiences that will make me fell upbeat and positive that eventually my stomach will flatten down.

Still Struggling

Still struggling trying to deal with swelling and seeing results that I am expecting. Abs are in and off sore. When will it end???

I feel like all of these body contouring devices are bullshit. I have the same issue with still having a pooch. I just wonder if a tummy tuck is the way to go in order for us to be happy, it's just the scar that will suck. As far as downtime, these other devices have just as much as surgery it sounds like.
No, I did not see him.
Update... Still not happy with results. I have been getting Smoothshapes on the house from doctors office. The swelling has gone down but I definitely don't have the aesthetic (FLAT ABS) that I wanted. Doctor says it's too early but, I can't see how the extra fat will go away. So far... (unless he is right) I am totally unimpressed with procedure or doctors ability or both. I am sure he will make it right but, I am going to maybe get another opinion. Maybe high def was the way I should of gone.
Give it some time- it seems like some people notice results right away and others don't see any changes for much longer.  Inflammation can be so annoying!  Hang in there :)
Thanks
You paid $8000 for that tiny pooch? Who was your Dr? I wonder if it's the same one I had a consult with
It was for upper, lower, love handles & banana roll
Those compression garments sound awful- hang in there!  Is that your pre-op pic?
That was post!! Now I really feel horrible!
No I was just trying to figure out where they would get any fat from because you look so thin in that pic, don't feel bad!
Apparently, I have fluid build up where that weird bulgle stuff is. OR I HOPE! I am going tomorrow and he is going to aspirate it.
I was thinking the same thing...see thought that was pre. I was gonna say your so skinny
Wish me luck! If I was so skinny they wouldn't of been able to take anything out of me, but thanks for the positiveness!
Went to doc and he could not aspirate anything out. Said that it has not liquified enough yet. He did The SmoothShapes which helps move the fat from underneath the skin to the lymphatic system for drainage. He said he could try doing a few of those to move it along. I am getting nervous that I wasted my money and I am a sceptical even thogh he has been very responsive, caring and nice.
Are you wearing a compression garment, peborah?  How did the doctor appointment go?
I'm glad WonderingDove thought the same thing- you are tiny!
I am but, I ordered a new one because It may be too stretched out or too big now. Doctor offered to do Smoothshapes which will help with lympathic drainage. He said that that the fact that I was flat after the procedure is good and it just means that it is inflammation now. I HOPE SO. I bought a Thumper massager which he said will help.. Thanks for asking and trying to help me keep my esteem up!
I'm glad he's helping. I would get a second opinion. Go get another consult? There are plenty of PS out here in MA. Btw you didn't happen to go see Dr. Ishoo did you? That's who I was gonna go to