Surgery in February, 2011, Unhappy with Results - Massachusetts

I know it's early but I am not happy with my...

I know it's early but I am not happy with my results. I hope I have lots of swelling and this will go down but I still have a 37 inch waist.....my upper stoamch looks like a butt-two folds of skin that come together and the bottom part is flat-great, now I have a muffin top too.

I had lost a signifcant amt of weight (180 lbs) over ten years ago and had 2 pregnancies but I weighed 160 going in so not in bad shape.

The worst part is I have to pay for it for 3 yrs...hopefully after a few more weeks I will be happier and this is swelling-but I am depressed, feel very fat, have an infected belly button and am just miserable. If anyone has any thoughts of encouragement please provide because at this point all I feel is regret.

Adding an update as I am now 7 months post op and...

Adding an update as I am now 7 months post op and being referred to another PS for a revision. My PCP thinks I was "pulled too tight" and need to have another surgery to correct it. I have had pain that never went away and finally had enough. I have stopped seeing my surgeon who claims I am still healing. Honestly, I now regret ever having this done. I work all day and cannot bend to give my 2 and 3 year old baths.