Full TT/Breast Lift and Implants..7 week belly button issue!

Hi Ladies, Well....here is my story! I am...

Hi Ladies,

Well....here is my story! I am 5'7" and currently weigh 135 lbs! I am about 5 lbs from my goal weight. I am mother of two boys 7 & 9. Both were pretty big babies, my last one weighing in at over 9 lbs! Which in turn has left me with saggy skin and stretch marks all over my stomach. I also put on quite a few pounds and at my Six week post baby check I was 190 lbs! I have worked very hard over the past years to get this weight off and like I mentioned before I am only 5 lbs away from my goal weight!! YAY!! Finally! It only took 7 years! I have never liked my stomach but now I HATE it! I have been thinking of getting a tummy tuck and implants for the last few years but just recently decided that I needed to do this for me! I have my first appointment on Thursday 12/01 and I am excited and nervous! Here are my concerns any help would be appreciated:

*Feeling like I wont wake up from surgery..I have never been put under!

* Infection and more importantly Blood Clots

I am sure these are all concerns of everyone but I just need to try to get over it! Also I am trying to get this scheduled for the first week in Jan. Is that enough time to get all the appointments I need? I am taking my kids to FL in mid Feb and I don't know if this is enough time to heal before I fly? Ya know the whole blood clot thing again? Well I am so excited to find this site it has been so great reading all of your posts! I will be back to let you all know how my consult goes on Thursday!

Hooray! Very excited that you get to do this. My babes were both more than 9 pounds, too. Ouch! And also, stretch city.

Traveling that soon after a TT/BA is pushing it, but some doctors say it's a-ok. Here's more info on that.

Thank you for posting your story on RealSelf. Keep us updated! :0)

Dec 1st: I had my consultation today and i booked...

Dec 1st: I had my consultation today and i booked my mommy makeover!!!! It is December 16th..two weeks from tomorow..OMG! That was quick! If I did not book it then I was going to have to wait until the end of January! Ok so one thing I am a little bit nervous about and disappointed..he said I needed a lift too! I dont want that scar?

Anyway I am so exicited.. I have my physical and my second pre op a week from today! Wow! Any suggestions please feel free to let me know!

Wow, that was fast! I'm so very excited for you! Please keep us posted on your progress...I'd like to know what to expect at the pre-op apointments, myself :)
Hi! I was worried about the breast lift scar, also... but after looking at some after pics here and elsewhere, I've decided it's worth it. They fade to something so light. Much better than an unmarred droop :) I look forward to hearing about your journey!

I am getting so nervous! I am only 11 days away! ...

I am getting so nervous! I am only 11 days away! It is all happening so fast. So I am wondering a few things.. What kind of bras have you ladies found helpful after your surgery? Does PS give you one or do you need to buy one? How do I know what size to buy? Any other helpful hints as I get ready for this!! Thank you ladies!!!!

I will tell you look at mom_me here on realself. there are some others too. but she has been SUCH a blessing. look at her scars.. One thing to remember is FOLLOW DIRECTIONS from YOUR PS.. you chose this PS for a reason so just be confident with his or her directions. I too had BIG babies and totally understand.. I have been put under for me no big deal. You wake up wondering when it's going to start but your already done! I was told do not buy bras before hand because no matter what they wont fit later. So dont waste the money. You will be able to go get fitted later. But again ask your PS.. I will say mine has answered about 50 emails.. I figured for the money if they wont answer my email then they must not be that interested in MY concerns.. I was given the whole sports bra after info from other ladies. one that hooks in the front. QUESTION?? will you have help at home? and ask ANY question you need I will do all I can to help, and I am SURE others will as well.
Can you post some before pics? Love to see the transformations.
oh and I DO think pre made meals has been the BIGGEST thing I have done that will help later. just double your dinners for the next week or how ever many days you have and then freeze them...

Getting soooo excited! Big day is less than 6...

Getting soooo excited! Big day is less than 6 days away~!! I went shopping today and bought some protein shakes, bars, frozen foods, toilet seat lifter which I hear is great! Plan to fill prescriptions and do other last minutes this week! Any thing I am missing?!? Keep me in your thoughts on Friday!

Hi Angela! What helped me get through the wait was to try and not think about it. Easier said then done, but keep busy these next few days. You will soon be in recovery. Can't wait to hear from you after. Be sure to post pics!!!
So we are having the SAME surgery! You are super skinny- no need to lose those last 5!!! What size implant did you pick? Do you think you will post pictures?
Hi Angela! I stumbled upon your journey and I promise you that you will not regret it! I had a TT, BA, and lipo done almost 3 months ago. Best thing ever! One of the things that I HIGHLY recommend all the ladies is to get a walker. Your back will thank you! You will see that your lower back will hurt really bad because you are hunched over the first week or so. The walker helped me immensely. I found mine in Goodwill for $10. Completely worth it! As far as the bras I hear different things. Some doctors will simply just put a wrap around them. My doctor sent me home wearing a sports bra that had the snap closure in the front. He advised me against buying any bras prior to the surgery since we didn't know for sure what size I would end up. On the day after the surgery, once I was settled and sleeping my mom went out and bought me the same size bra I was wearing from the doctor. For the first week or so you won't be able to wear your jeans (too swollen) so it's a good idea to have some yoga pants or sweat pants. I had a pain pump for the first few days and it looked like a fanny pack but I still didn't go out until it was removed. One last thing that really helped me was placing a lawn chair in the shower. You know the plastic kind that are like $5. My husband would sit me in the shower and give me a bath that way. It was great because I didn't have to worry about standing and putting more pressure on my back. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions =)

I can not believe that this is happening in less...

I can not believe that this is happening in less than two days! I can not tell you how much this site has helped me.. Thank you do much to those of you that have reached out to me! My emotions keep going back and forth..one second I am so afraid and the next I am excited! So my Docotor says that I should not go over 380 cc?!?! This is the only part of this whole thing that I am worried that I will regeret. I feel like I want them to be big..but now so big that I look top heavy! I dont know! He said 350 but we decided on 380. Any thoughts?

I think I am all ready... took tomorrow off from work to get last minute things ready! Any last minute things that I should know?! I am still trying to post pics but I am having a hard time doing it! Hopefully soon!!

Your stretch marks are sooooo low! You are going to get a great result!! I'll be thinking of you on Friday!! Good luck!!

Well ladies....here I go!!!! Big day tomorrow! So...

Well ladies....here I go!!!! Big day tomorrow! So excited and nervous! I will pack my bag tonight~! Any last minute suggestions?!? I will post as soon as I am able! Thanks again Ladies!

GOOD LUCK tomorrow! Just remember to get plenty of rest, take your time getting up and down, and take the pain meds even when you don't think you need them (at least the first couple of days). Nothing worse then the pain sneaking up on you!

Take care and keep us updated! :)
Wishing you all the best for tomorrow! Get plenty of rest and update us when you can. So happy for you! :)
As far as size. You picked the daoc for a reason. TRUST HIM (or her) every body is different and your doc just wants the best lasting results. YOU SHOULD TO. remember to big causes extra complications so you dont want that. TRUST THE DOC!!. we all obsess over the same things I know... SO EXCITED for you. you will look fablous!

Well ladies..I DID IT! I am sore for sure but it...

Well ladies..I DID IT! I am sore for sure but it is tolerable for sure! Boobs hurt more right now believe it or not! Doc says no more stretch marks...yay! Cant wait to see everything on tuesday!!! Doc said that he needed only 1/4 of the meds to put me under..lol! So nedless to say I am wide awake now! I will write more later..Thanks everyone

My right breast is very high- left looks great. Saw the PS today and I have to pinch the upper section of my right boob for 3 minutes 3 times a day- to get the implant to settle. This was the 450cc one so that boob still looks a little - different- but I see the potential. He said never push it down just pinch above... I'm curious to see how you feel about your results tomorrow!!!!!! That pain pump was amazing I told him they should give them to c-section moms!!! Report back tomorrow after your appointment. My belly looks ok to me my Bf Really thinks it looks great. I think I'm just being very cautious and letting myself heal before I get too excited. Can't wait to read about ur reveal tomorrow!
oh so exciting that you got to see! Glad you are happy with everything! I cant wait to peek tomorrow! I can see that my left breast is still very high..like in my neck..lol! My breast are so sore still..are yours? This has been the hardest part by far! Hope you are feeling good today!
How are you feeling today chicky?

Hi ladies.. Well I am 4 days post op today and had...

hi ladies.. Well I am 4 days post op today and had my first appointment~! He took off all the tape around my belly and also took off the ace bandage that was wrapped around my boobs!My belly looks great! Super happy with it right now~! NO BINDER FOR ME?!?!? I have not been wrapped at all since I had the TT? I kind of like it..I dont know! OK OK my breasts are still killing me..anyone else had this problem? The tummy has been so easy compared to the boobs.. They look pretty good but a few things concerned me.. The pain for one.. and my left nipple has all dried blood all over it and it looks black! He said it is fine and that it will go away. I think it is like this because I had the lift. I dont know..I was nervous it was dead tissue but he assured me that it is just dried blood. I am also braless fro the next two days! Just a strap up top to push them down. I am on just advil now and wanting these boobs to feel better. Well that is it for now.. next appointment is on Thursday hopefully drains come out!

I just can't get over that you are not in an abd binder! Is that comfortable? Do you swell up? I feel almost gross without mine. But yet I am soooo sick of them at the same time. My boobs were heavy and sore at first too, but sooo much better on day 8-9 or so. It is so weird to go around w/out a bra on--something I would NEVER dream of doing before!
How's your recovery today? Did you get my message?
Hi, I am a teacher too. I dont' include my face on anything and your screen name should keep your privacy in check. You can send me a private message via the message link, theres'an option there for that. Just check it before you send it. Would lvoe to see the boobies!!!

Post op day 7: Can not believe how much better I...

Post op day 7: Can not believe how much better I am feeling the past day or two! I got my drains out today!!!! So exciting! I finally got to shower! I am doing pretty good..getting up and down a lot easier and just starting to feel much better. I have to say I still stick to it that the boobs were the worst part by far!! The TT with a pain pump is almost painless... unless you laugh, cough or try to sit up! Just feels like I did 500 sit ups yesterday! I will be posting pics soon! I keep forgetting to take pics when the clothes are off and once they are on its too hard to get them back of again!

OHH and I finally got a binder! I have been binder free this whole time! So at one week post op I am now wearing a binder. I DONT LIKE IT! Still waiting for my left boob to drop..it is super high! I have to massage it several times a day! That is all for now.

I agree with tinamati, you're going to be great! Don't let the bad thoughts get to you...stay on the happy train! Seems like by 6 weeks PO, mostly everybody's happy with their makeover! :) Keep us posted
Hi Tina and molly.... I am starting to feel much better the last day or two. I do have a slight complication that I am really upset about... during my lift when he put the nipple back on it lost blood supply so I have some dead tissue on my L nipple! He said for me not to worry that it will flake off and I should be fine?? But of course I got on the internet and some people loose their nipple!!! He told me I will be fin..but I dont know if he is just saying that? Everything else is going pretty good.. did have a moment last night where I was like why did I do this..but getting back on the happy train! I go back to day to get my second drain remomved..can not wait! I need a shower! I actually like the no binder thing.. I think eventually I may get one but for now nothing! I hope you ladies are doing well!
Angela!!! That is not going to happen to you, this is your little blip on the radar, you are going to recover and that black spot is just going to go away or look like a little sexy beauty mark!!! I'm thinking of you! Stay positive in your mind!!!! Please! I'm thinking of you! Message me your email address.

Hello ladies...well I finally posted my post op...

Hello ladies...well I finally posted my post op pics! Tried on a bathing suit today and I must say I am pretty excited! Things are going good..I am feeling pretty good! Went shopping a little bit today, it felt good to be able to get out a little bit. Feeling almost normal today...dont get me wrong still sore.. the boobs are the worst still! I am definatly a bit more swollen today and yesterday due to all the food I ate over Christmass..gross! Hope you enjoy the after pics.. I am pretty excited!

Thank you! I am at 2 1/2 weeks and I feel pretty good! It has been much better than I thought it would! I actually went to VS today and bought new bras!! Yay! Now I cant wait to wear them! Not sure when I will be given the ok to wear bras again. Excited for you! You will just love your results..and try not to get nervous! It is easier than you think!
Angela ya look great! I only have a few days left and can't wait!! Would love to know how your feeling this week.. Your at 3 weeks now right?... I hope my results compare to yours.. and a few of the other friends I have here.. How exciting.
Thank you South Windsor... Once I went in for my pre op I was scheduled within a month! It was very fast for me! No time to think..I liked that! April is very doable. 4 weeks is a perfect amount of time! Not sure what kind of work you do but I am 13 days post op and I feel pretty good! Again..thank you so much for the compliment.. feel free to ask any questions. I know I had a lot of them!

Hi ladies I am 3 weeks post op tomorrow and I just...

Hi ladies I am 3 weeks post op tomorrow and I just took some more pics in my bathing suits! So fun to put them on and take pics! Things are starting to really come along! I am wanting all this tape to come off so I can see what is under it all! My left breast is still higher than my right but I am seeing that this is quite normal. I am massaging it a few times a day to get it to drop. Getting around pretty good these days.. and the best part is being able to sleep on my side!! My belly button looks so red to me?? Anyone else have this problem? It is also hard around the edges? I am told it will be fine that it is just healing. Well all in all I am really starting to enjoy this new body of mine...cant wait for summer!

Angela. OR ANYONE I am having a hard time finding comfortable sports bras to wear. Well I found one at JC pennys but it is a 36 C I really need 34D. But I wanted to buy cheeper ones (like Danskin zip front) but they dont make them in a 34 D either.. Any ideas otherthan spending a little more $. I just hate to on a temporary bra.. But today my boobs hurt again I think I NEED the support still
You look amzing for a month out! Keep on healing! I have to agree with you on the BA hurting more than my TT! Well for the first 2 weeks anyway!!
So when DO the boobs stop huting? I am at 2 1/2 weeks and still sore :( not as bad but sheesh!

Hi ladies..well I am 7 weeks post op and starting...

Hi ladies..well I am 7 weeks post op and starting to feel about 90 percent! I am getting concerned with my belly button. Take a look at my picutes and look at the scar. It is on the outside and it is sooooo red! Is anyone else have theirs on the outside like this! I know is is red bacause I am only 7 weeks but the location of the scar does not seem right! THOUGHTS?? I feel like I went through all of this and I would NEVER show my stomach right now! I love everything else just not happy with this at all!

WE NEED AN UPDATE! I know you are loving your bikin this summer ;-)

checking in on you... how's it going? hows the progress coming?
I think you look incredible! Don't let a silly scar around your belly button stop you from showing off your outstanding body! I am very similar in body shape and size as you are (well the before shots) I dream to look as good as you do afterward!