25year FINALLY on the Count Down for Boobs - New Zealand, NZ

Ahh finally I'm doing something about it I have...

Ahh finally I'm doing something about it I have always wanted boobs ever since I was young I was alway a a cup but would buy c padded bras so it gave the illusion I had boobs. Finally at 21 I got pregnant and Brest feed and my boobs were DD so you can imagine how yuck they are now.im very short aprox 155cm and 42kg so am
After aome
Advice from
People who are similar build as me

DR Greg Taylor

So iv just come across DR Greg Taylor who is charging $5grand Aprox cheaper then my orginal quote from another DR- I'm going to have a wee chat with him next week and see what the deal is, my update now is I have the cash in the bank to go ahead and have applied for time off early December from work to go ahead with procedure I just need to make up my damn mind with who I am going to go with I guess once iv meet with Greg Ino who I will feel most comfortable with.
Arrrrh anyway I'm so much closer then where I was 2 months ago can't wait to have it paid and booked in lol possibly next week I will have the answer YAY goodbye flatchest

Consult Review Auckland New Zealand

So as I had come across this deal online for another surgeon in NZ for $9700 a lot cheaper then my original price from DR Julian lofts who iv booked my seguray date with at the more expensive rate song went along to this cheaper consult today and my gosh have I ever been out off there is no way I. Going with this surgeon he made me feel awkward and uncomfortable and crap wouldn't agree anything bigger then a 240cc which he had said would bring me to a C cup, he wouldn't do under the muscle and agreed to only provide me with panadol after the 90 min operation it felt so uncomfortable, so original plans are staying in place I'm 150% going with DR Julian lots who I meet back in July he was amazing and professional and made me feel excited!!!! I have my pre surgical with him on end of November I am so excited 84 days and il be under the knife il keep up dating as iv had my pre-surgical as this is when I will pay the funds and find all the nitty gritty bits :-)
DR Julian lofts

Well I have been to x2 consults and he seams very professional and knows his stuff we have choosen a 375cc and now I'm having doubts it may be to small? Any advice please. I do have one more pre opp appointment in dec so will express that I'm thinking of bigger. But yeh ladies who have 375cc id love to hear your advice ;-)

Hi I had 365 cc and I'm wearing dd bra now .it depends on how u want them to look ? I wanted mine to look natural not look like I had a boob job I had breast fed 2 kids was left with nothing and my nipples were almost inverted on one side sometimes I wish I went the slightly bigger size which was 395 but with the rice sizes I just felt fat and frumpy !!! It's all pyshoical issue with our own heads I love them but with clothes on I feel I could of gone bigger but every one else tells me they look huge ! I'm happy I can dress them up and down so better for me check out my photo if u want might help u I am 170 cm and weigh about 56 kilos :) good luck I felt the same with picking its hard
Do you have any pics with sizers? You could make some rice sizers (I googled which measurements = which cc's) to see what 375cc might look like :)
Who was the surgeon you had the 2nd consult with? I've heard Julian lofts is good. My Flatmate had hers done and used dr Stephen mill and hers look amazing and I think they were 12,000
2nd consult was with DR Greg Taylor I don't want to give people a bad name or anything but I just felt so un easy and un professional about the whole consult with him- there's no way in hell I would go there for my operation even if it was free
I've just had my third consult, surgery is next week. I'm going for 375 round textured unders. Panicking about size a bit too big? Too small...?? Too noticeable? I am 164cm tall and 54kg with 3 kids (so ps recommened 375-385 to refill volume lost from bfeeding)
You ladies are all bigger I'm 152cm 42kg -375cc might be huge??? Ahhh iv got my pre-operation 3rd app in nov I guess we can do more size talking then! I'm so jealous yours is next week, iv got 3 damn months to go :-( Just cause I had to time it with work etc.
Yeah me too (work) I'm only nervous at this stage about the size - but he knows what I want to achieve so should trust him right!? Did your ps think 375 too? Maybe it's to fill up lost volume? I was a d-dd while feeding he said I'll be a full c small d after. Just put out there what look you want and let him advise from there :) 3 months will fly!
Hi I recently had mine done 365 I am 58 kilo and 170 height it all depends on what you have before and your wish pic have you done rice sizes or tester ? ... In bra that was how I choose mine 395 I felt too top heavy and felt fat in clothes I'm happy with mine now still have to update more pics I wear 10 dd now and fit my body nicely what you feel comfy in ! When I wear slight push up they look massive and look amazing if any bigger I think they look to fake and I wanted natural looking hope that helps u :) check my profile if u want p.s Try and pic what your boobs look like before and just bigger ... the flaws size difference every thing stay the same just bigger ! i think that was my problem I pic them to be too perfect and there not as my chest wall is different
Hi Cloemae! Our stats, are pretty much dead on! How long until you have surgery? Did you're Dr measure you're chest cavity and crease? Start collecting wish pic's!! Good luck!!
Dear Cloemae, This is a very important decision to make how big you want to go. It's super hard for us (patients) to determine in terms of CCs. On the other hand for a doctor it's not exactly how the doctor thinks in terms of cup A, B, C, D. Best thing to do find pictures of how you imagine yourself after surgery, show your doctor and go with his advice. LOL I got myself thinking 375cc. I showed my doctor pics of how big I wanted to be. His recommendation was 500cc high profile. I had to say it out laud to my own self to believe :) today is day 6 post op and I AM IN LOVE with my girls. It's exactly how and what I wanted. Good luck to you in your journey. I really really hope you get the best results you want Best regards Lena
I can't wait to see the results :D
Hey there! Looks like we have similar stats and my surgery is coming up in 2 weeks, feel free to check out my review hope it will help you :)
Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast augmentation surgery. One of the keys to success will be careful communication with your plastic surgeon. Use as many “visual aids” as possible during this process. Show him examples of breasts that you find attractive as well as breasts are too large or too small. Best wishes for a successful operation and an outcome that you will be very pleased with!