2 Weeks Post Op After a Tummy Tuck - Maryland

I have been wanting a tummy tuck for about 5 years...

I have been wanting a tummy tuck for about 5 years (when I had my last child). It wasnt a hard decision, but I just didn't have the money.

I had my tummy tuck 2 weeks ago and am SSSOOO happy I did. I'm still a little sore, but overall I feel great.

I had my tubes pulled out a few days ago, it hurt for seconds and then I felt 100% better. I'm starting to stand up straight again, and feel I can get around alot better. I had quit smoking a month before surgery,(great motivator to quit)and my healing is going very well. I can wait untill I can exercise again, and get back to my routine.

The only con I had was having to depend on family and friends to help me constantly for the first few days. I could get up and walk but I have 3 children, laundry, pets, etc. and I couldnt do anything. Once I started feeling better I felt much more confident in my decision in getting the tummy tuck.. I would do it all over again. I cant wait to see how it looks when the swelling goes down.

Im still extremely happy i did this. I looked at...

Im still extremely happy i did this. I looked at my before pics today for the first time in months and i would definetely do it all over again! I feel so much better about myself and i say if your not happy with your body, DO IT. :)

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

He was excellent, very professional, and had over 12 years of experience. He took his time to answer my questions, and after my surgery I called with a few questions and they made time for me to come in and talk to the doctor that day. He did a fantastic job, and everythings so far has gone as he said it would.