28yrs Young, 117pds After 3 C-sections W/baby Pouch - Maryland

Am 28yrs old with 3 beautiful children. Ages 7rs,...

am 28yrs old with 3 beautiful children. Ages 7rs, 5yrs, and 2yrs. I am completely done with having children. I love my kids but I don't want another ceasection. All three were cea-sections. It is in my dna to be petite and small, I have been my whole life. The biggest I've ever reached was my 2nd pregnancy at 137pds due to pregnancy ofcourse. I now weigh 117pds at 5"1. I love my legs, booty, and breast (even though they're a little droopy from milk explosion after birth) lol. But hubby loves them!!! Had my first baby in 2006 and last 2011. I am a health nut. Beachbody shakes, colon cleansers, no beef, pork, or chicken. I drink ONLY water (I have great skin). No candy or processed snacks, NO fast food at all. And I'vedone Iinsanity and hip hop abs regularly. Im pretty healthy right? So why is it that the rest of my body is great but my stomach never dissappear s. It does however shrink from good eating habits. But I can never feel any burn results from ab workouts. I've always known something wasn't right but couldn't pin point it. Im too healthy and petite to not have a flat stomach. I have to wear long tanks at the pool and plastic wrap under my dresses. And suck in my stomach during pics. Its embarrassing and it hurts. I have never worn a bikini EVER and have never shown my bare stomach to anyone except the docs performing the ceasection and my husband/kids. I have the best husband who will lick every scar and wrinkle on my stomach and truly loves them. And for past 8yrs I've tried to pretend that was enough for my confidence. But I'm almost 30 and one day I would love to wear a crop shirt before I die lol. I need to feel sexy and confident again. When I lay on my back I can see a buldge like thing sticking up like a hernia. I'm not sure if its extra skin or hernia or little bit of fat. I do have stretch marks. I just want it gone. I'm soooooo afraid of anymore surgery after 3 ceasections and risk of bleeding to death or even not waking up from anethesia. Please help. Any advice would help.....
Hello I have 3 kids also ages 7,6,and 2. I just got a tt and breast implants February 11th. I think that you should start looking for plastic surgeons in your area and also go to see your pcp to see if it's a hernia. I am about 127 lbs my stomach was small but a lot of loose skin and stretch marks I still have a lot of stretch marks but they have moved to my abdomen .I also had terrible sagging breast that I wanted fix so I chose implants . I was very afraid of dying during the surgery but I had to go through with it! I had 3 c-sections and that was risky also !!!! I would say do your research find someone that is board certified !
Well, first off congratulations on your new body!!! I would love to see pictures once you post them. Thank you for taking the time to respond. You have totally just comforted me alot. Wow, another mom with 3 c-sections too and you still went through with it. Guess I shouldn't be so afraid now. Plus many doctors have answered my question on this sight. I have diastis recti and hernia underneath. Thats why it protrudes. I have my first consultation Tuesday. Sooooo excited!!!!
Thanks a lot !!!! Good luck on your journey ! If u of decide to go through with it I I'm sure u will love the results

My baby pouch

See as I mentioned previously, I'm an extremely fit and small girl. I do however have this baby pouch. But it acts like a weird balloon. One week its big and bloated and the next its down 3 inches. The first to pics in my previous post were taken right after eating dinner about 2 weeks ago. Here are two pics taken today to show how it just changes when it wants. And I'm on my period but my stomach is smaller than before. Hmmmmmm. But its never completely flat. Lol Anyway I have consultation scheduled next Tuesday with ps. Sooooo excited!!!
I am like you- very fit and a clean eater. Four kids via c-section in a little under six years. Always on the small side and my belly looks so much like yours it's eerie. Today I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon who told me I have an umbilical hernia. No wonder I looked pregnant when I ate a big meal or was bloated. I wonder if you have the same issue. Let me know what you find out!
Hi, thanks for writing! I actually have my first consultation this Tuesday in 2 days. Very excited! !!! I believe I have diastis recti (seperation of muscle wall) and umbilical hernia. Its funny when I lay on my back my midsection/belly button dips in tremendously and you can actually see the seperation better yet place your fingers in between the two muscles. It's so gross I wanna barf everytime. But its not our fault. We bought beautiful children into this world!!! Yeah no matter how much insanity or hip hop abs I do nothing helps. But luckily we found this sight in the nick of time. Its very comforting to hear similiar stories!!! I think you can click something that will keep you updated on my stories/reviews. You keep me updated as well and post pics. Good luck!!!

Consultation went GREAT!!!

So today I finally had my first consultation. Actually I had two back to back an hour apart. Lucky me huh!!! Actually it turned out the doctor that I'm choosing, I was actually scheduled for March 24th. So I asked them to put me on the wait list in case someone cqncelled sooner. Got a call 8am this morning for a cancelation today. I was ecstatic. So anyway both doctors were like 10 minutes away from each other. I saw them both and they both were great. Both board certified and AAA accredited. But one of them had this "awwwwww" factor. That as soon as he opened the door to call you back, I instantly felt comforted. I knew instantly he was the ONE!!! His dimenor and chemistry and attitude towards everything was amazing. Even his staff and nurses were amazing and it was just the consultation. So reassuring and soooo knows his stuff!!! Now to come up with the $9000 in under a month because thats my goal. Well I have most of it already. And I'm so sure the rest will be well worth it!!! I will post again as soon as I schedule my surgery.
Good luck