Before Photos - Maryland, MD

Stats Height: 5'2" Weight: 116 Pre Op: 34 Cup...

Stats
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 116
Pre Op: 34 Cup Less;)
Post Op: 34 C
Implants: Silicone 350-375 cc's

I'm a mom of two and I have been wishing, dreaming of bigger boobs for many years now. Since my kids ruined my beautiful body like a wrecking ball I definitely would like to give myself a gift of perky, youthful and beautiful breast.

My quest for Boobieville is like a roller coaster ride

I'm excited, exhausted, tired of seeing thousands of boobs over the years. I just want to get this started . I think I've seen more boobs than my husband. LOL!!! So far this year I've seen about 6 doctors. They all have different opinions, personalities, they have pros and cons. Some I have to pay, some I don't. This is driving me cray, cray.

Life is good though I've nothing to complain. But I'm not getting any younger and I want to be able to fill in all those beautiful and sexy dress that I've been dreaming of.
I'm hoping for my cupless chest that I will at least end up a full C and if I get surprised with a small D that is fine too I just don't want to have a uniboob. I pray that everything ends up in the right place. And I heal well.

I haven't made up my mind as to which Doc I'm going for. I have a couple in mind. Next week is hopefully my last Doc appt. I'm really just looking forward to having big boobs. Not too big but not too small either.

A lot of times as parents we forget who we are before we had kids. We just get caught up with all the kids stuff, and taking care of our husband and other family members. We forget to laugh, we forget to sit and smell the roses and the next thing you know you look in the mirror and you ask yourself why you look like crap. So for this Christmas I'm giving myself a nice sexy present.

Boob Itch

Question to the ladies who just had breast implants. One of the doctors I've consulted with that I'll have itching that I can't scratch but this is normal. Did any of you experience this?

too big? too small?

I have a question to all the ladies who have gone bigger than what your doc suggested. Do you have a problem with your breast brushing against your arms when you're reaching for something or do you have too much side boobs that you hate?

My Doc said he'd do 375cc's but I might have a problem with my arms brushing against my boobs when I'm reaching for something? Again my stats is 5'2", 116 lbs and I'm currently wearing 34 cupless bra. Really, there's nothing to cup so I don't get it when doc's ask what cup I'm wearing.

December Babies:)

I'm all set and schedule for Dec. I'm excited, anxious, scared. I'm looking forward to my surgery. I'm trying to get everything done before the big day. I'll update you ladies after my surgery but for now there's really nothing much to say other than I've been working out for an hour everyday and eating healthier because I want to see my boobs first before the gut. LOL! This is going to be one exciting Christmas.

To all the women who's been extremely helpful to me calming my nerves when I'm going crazy with boob size thank you for all your help. Women should help each other (not just women, people in general) not tear each other apart. In a perfect world this is how it should be but that's not the case these days. All these mean girls shows on T.V. just ruin that. I don't watch it because I don't find it entertaining nor do I enjoy watching the cat fights. It's not productive. And ladies it doesn't make you cool when you're mean you just end up alone in the end.