Yes It Works!!! You Gotta Try the Wraps! - Maryland, MD

I love the body wraps!! Yes, I was keptical at...

I love the body wraps!! Yes, I was keptical at first..45 minutes are you serious. But, the wrap really took off 2 inches in the first hour. I wrapped again 72 hours later. And would you believe another inch lose. I drank the required amount of water to help flush out the toxin. I completed my 90 day challenge. Can't wait to wrap again

Well I have only wrapped once, but I did lose 3 inches. I'm not saying it's a substitute for anything, but if your reunion is coming up and you need to get into that dress that is just a tad snug... it wouldn't hurt to try, right?
I think the people that say they work are the people that are selling it. I'm not selling it and they do not work!! I eat right and drink plenty of water, skin still the same amount of inches.
I absolutely sell this stuff! When you have the results I did, why would I join to share the product. I'm sorry they didn't work for you, though. I have only spoken to one other person who said that. The wraps are cool, but we have so much more to offer, too. That's another reason I sell it; some of our supplements and other products have changed lives!
I wouldn't sell the wraps if they didn't work for me. But they have and so many of my friends. But it is just like skin care, some skin care can work for you and some won't. It's trial and error right? Although I have used the wraps and they have worked for me I am really into the nutrition supplements. I love this company and all that is stands for. The Greens pulled me out of postpartum depression and if i can help others then thats what im going to do.l I am just trying to share my experience and possibly help others too. :) By the way I am a licensed esthetician so my statement on skin care is legit.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I replaced the wrap with a bandaid. I replaced the bandaid with nothing and got the same result. I replaced the wrap with a sweet chilli wrap and got real results. I replaced junk food with healthy food and got incredible results. The wrap is crap!!! :)
You don't make any sense.
Oh I see what you did. You thought the wrap replaced a healthy diet? No no no. It is a supplement not a substitute. Sorry if no one explained that to you.
makes perfect sense. the wrap DOES NOT WORK!!!
tlove78, it is so obvious you sell this stuff

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Can a breastfed mum use this wrap and where can I get it from?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Got to groupon they have it in sale but you have to get it soon like in two days the deal will expire and you could save like 80%

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

When I wrap I do it overnight and I use plastic wrap over it (the one from the kitchen). I also use my wrap overnight. Always works
I had bought the body wrap and try it out the first time I lost no inches second n third time still the same I spend 200 $ on something dat I really thought it would work I jus stop doin it a waste
They worked immediately for me. But I don't eat processed foods or fast food and I drink alot water. The wraps should probly be looked at as a supplement not a substitute for weight loss. But if anything they really do tighten and firm your skin.
They did not work for me and I also don't eat processed foods and NEVER eat fast food - the worse food around. I also drink alot of water every day, about 1 1/2 gallons per day with a wedge of lemon. The wraps do not work!!!
They dont work for everyone. Your better off spending the money and joining weight watchers thats what i did. Its cheaper and better for you! I lost more inches and weight on it them trying the wraps or greens. I have a sister inlaw that sells it works crap and she has looked the same since day one....where as i actually look like i lost lbs.
Good for you, I also gave up on the wrap and joined Weight Watchers. I loss 33 lbs, now a size 10 and loving it!!