Second Deflation, Can't Decide on Lift with or Without Implant? - Maryland, MD

2 deflation caused by mammograms. I know they say...

2 deflation caused by mammograms. I know they say that it rarely happens but I have had 2 deflated breasts within 3 days after a mammogram. 1997, my first implants, I felt were too big. The doctor said he had to fill the pocket otherwise I would have double boob. I am a 36DDD. In 2004, my left breast deflated after mammo, I talked to doctor about a lift but he talked me into just switching out the saline implants instead of dealing with the scars in my forties. Now that I am approaching fifty, I don't care about scars but am concerned about getting another implant. I think my body is trying to tell me something...my doctor wants to do a lift with small silicone implant. He doesn't think I will be happy without the fullness. I don't want another deflation...I don't know what to do??? Any input would be appreciated!

I want to thank everyone who answered my question, supporting me in making my decision. I had someone share pre op pictures, photos while healing and post up pictures. She showed me her breast approximately 6-7months post op. I am very greatful to have seen this prior to going in for surgery I think I would have freaked out seeing my boobs after surgery. Yuk it's so gross I think I would have thought the doctor butchered me. So I'm glad to know it's a normal part of the procedure. My surgery is next week Oct 15th. How painful is a breast lift no implants.
Do what you want to, the doctor shouldn't decide for you love. Do what you feel is best for you! Good luck!!
No implants :)
Sweetdream1 is right. No implants. Your body is trying to tell you something. You should listen ;)
I think a lift would give you an awesome look. I think a small implant would ensure you had upper pole fullness. I chose silicone and had it inserted under the pec muscle. I am hoping this does not interfere with my mammos.
With the right PS I think you would be happy with just a lift. If you weren't happy you could always go back for implants.
With the experience you have had I would say do a lift no implants. Even with a small implant you coul get sagging again. Breast lift no implants no more surgery! Good Luck