Going Small! 170 Ccs

Okay guys. I'll have to figure out how to post...

Okay guys. I'll have to figure out how to post pictures but I want to give back since I've gotten south info from reading all of these reviews. I planning on 170 moderate classic silicone under the muscle.

I am 5 2" and 104 very muscular lbs. my rib age is almost 27" and my bwd is between 9.8 and 10.5. Waist is 23" and hips/ butt are 34". I had vectra aging which states I have a little over 100 ccs of boob. I wear a 32 a which is baggy and happy after bring 3 kids and just want a little lift. I have no drooping.... How could I? Pecs are very strong but I've been laying off the push-ups. Feeling confident in size. Think I will end up a medium to small b and will be happy with that. Had 3 consults. Going with dr I feel most comfortable with. The only one who didn't think I was crazy for staying small. I will post pre op photos tomorrow and will show after.

I had my surgery on Friday and they're sitting pretty high. How long till yours dropped and looked natural?
Hi! I'm going for surgery in less than 2 weeks and am also going less than 200cc. I am the same height and rib cage but 6 lbs more. Would love to see pics if you're comfortable sharing. Do you like the moderates? My PS is trying to convince me to go with HP but I'd rather do moderates and if they fit your body frame they should be fine for me as well hopefully!
Good luck

Btw, here's a link to a brief tutorial on posting photos.

I'm trying to stay in shape and avoid chest. Vinyasa and planksake it hard. I just don't do push-ups. Really afraid that my pec muscles will distort the implant and sqwoosh th into my side. I really liked the 150 cc so think 170 will be perfect. Thinking Nicole Ritchie
Do what you feel most comfortable doing. I'm bigger than you (5'4" & 123 lbs) and I went with 340 left and 320 right saline unders. Right now (2 days post op) they look kind of big, but I think they will settle. I was looking for a full C and I think I will get it. Time will tell. Do you take in pictures of what you are hoping to achieve? Btw, definitely hold off on chest exercises. My chest/sternum are very sore right now and my PS said it is because I have well developed chest muscles from lifting weights
Good luck!

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! I'm glad you're staying true to yourself and going small if that's what you want for your body. I bet you'll look stunning!

Here's a list of supplies for recovery!