Searching for an affordable good surgeon in maryland for my bbl...- Maryland, MD

I am 254lbs, just started a weight lost program.....

i am 254lbs, just started a weight lost program...i really want a smaller waist, stomach and a big booty... do i need all my fat now, is it ok too lose some...i have been considering this for the last 4 yrs, i am just tired of looking at my self..so unhappy with my body. please somebody help me in the right direction...

First off welcome to the BBL sisterhood second bbeautiful2 is right. I'm from the DMV area and have to decided to go to Dr. Jimerson because I just prefer his results better and once I worked out the figures I realized if I go out of ton to get this done ill end up saving or spending the same amount as if I were going to a doctor up here because in the end you have massages, garments, supplies, and meds which also adds to the cost....that's just something to think about. You can also check Dr. Ayman Hakki he is in waldorf md he's expensive though but he is another doc in the area. GL on your journey hope you find someone soon!
Hey I understand that Dr. J is pretty pricey. How was your experience?
I haven't had my surgery with him yet I'm scheduled for 2/20 and so is my mother but this isn't moms first procedure she's been to dr. Hakki for a tummy tuck and lipo and she wasn't too happy with her experience they. He does good work however he didn't do all of the areas she wanted done although she paid. Now as far as me and my experience so far preop has been great. Its starting to get harder to get in contact with his office because of the recent publicity. One thing I will tell you to do...if you decide to go with him....make sure you ask question about EVERYTHING massages, garments, everything because the PCs can be vague and not very informative at times about postop steps and things you need, should expect, etc.
Good and affordable are hard to find n DMV area. If you are looking for good try markmann, Rodriguez or scroggins. They are not affordable but good.
Actually Scroggins should be right in her price range as he quoted me a very reasonable price.