Searching for an affordable good surgeon in maryland for my bbl...- Maryland, MD

I am 254lbs, just started a weight lost program.....

i am 254lbs, just started a weight lost program...i really want a smaller waist, stomach and a big booty... do i need all my fat now, is it ok too lose some...i have been considering this for the last 4 yrs, i am just tired of looking at my self..so unhappy with my body. please somebody help me in the right direction...

Ready for my BBL!!!

Ok... I've been doing my research for a few years now, I'm ready to make the move. I have a consultation with Dr.Gabay. Has anyone had a BBL by him if so please share your experience.

Consult with Dr.Gabay...philly bound

My consult appt is Aug 13, 2014

Tummy Tuck Only

Ok.. RS... I went to my consult on Aug. 13th to see Dr. Gabay in PA, me and my friend my consult was for Lipo and a BBL. The staff was nice, the wait was somewhat lengthy, it took us about 45min to see the Dr. We were given a photo album of his past results of his patients, and me personally didn't feel confidant that he could give be what I wanted based on that. He told me and my friend that we need to have a full tummy tuck, so he said he would do a tummy tuck, Lipo to my inner thighs and arms..back and flanks come with tummy tuck...$7900... Price sounds good. But my heart says no. First of all I don't feel comfortable in having both of those procedures at the same time... That's a pretty lengthy surgery which puts you at a higher risk for complications, and I'm just not gonna take that chance. So once I got home and really thought deep about it I told my friend that I'm scheduling consults with Dr. Tallerbaum and Khalifa... Just for a Tummy Tuck that is.. I decided that getting rid if my stomach is more important to me than anything, and once my stomach is flatter my rear will appear bigger! My boyfriend was totally against me having this, but we came to an agreement that I will just do tummy tuck and not BBL...he indeed up agreeing so I ran with it, an agreement is an agreement, now he's kicking himself..lol! I have my consult today with Tallerbaum in Rockville.. I hope everything sounds good!

MY WISH PICS!!

These are the results from the surgeons I'm deciding between.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon