OMG!!! Thank God It's Over! - Ellicott City, MD

Hello Ladies, I am three days post op. I don't...

Hello Ladies, I am three days post op. I don't even know where to begin.

This has definitely been an exprience that I will never forget. Its far worse than child birth and after haveing had four children I Tought there was nothing that I couldn't handle. I am one who has a high tolerance for pain but this was totally unexepected. I tried reading everyone's blogs to try and prepare myself for this an it did help to a certian extent but by far it's something that you will not expect. Ladies don't get me wrong, I am not saying all this to scare anyone, I am just keeping it real. As the days go on, I feel better and better.

Make sure that you have someone there with you that can pretty much be at your beckon call at every minute. Bless my Mother's hearts she has not gotten any rest for constantly being by my side trying to make sure that I am alright. I love that little woman.

Well I had lipo of my full stomach, back, inner thighs and arms and a mini tuck. Dr. M gave me 1100 ccs to each each. I am really excited about how it is going to turn out. I currently have a lot of swelling going on so it is hard to tell what the outcome my be. Prior to surgery, i was 37-32-39. I didn't think i would have enough fat for 1100 ccs but I guess I did.

As a little hint to the wise, make sure you are constanly rotating positions and do your best to get up periodicly and walk around a bit. it really does help.

I will post some pics soon, right now i'm not in a good state and condition to do anything but take it easy and relax. for all those that posted their expreince before, I truly thank you becaue it was helpful.

Love Dr. M.... just dont love his prices. DAMN.... I wish I could afford him.

Happy Healing Hon!!
Well Honey, let me tell you he is so worth it. For the quality of work and the care that he and his staff provide it was worth every penny. Trust me I had to save and use alternative methods to get it done but it was worth the wait.
I had been reseaching this for well over a year or two and i always came back to Dr. M. The staff at the hospital was so pleasent and comforting too. If i were to ever decide to do anything else done, he is definitely my PS of choice from here on out.
I know he is the best but I would have to include the cost of travel and my quote was 20k. I would have to add at least another 1500 to 2k for travel for me and a friend. Just not realistic for me at this point or any point I can see in the near future. But I am so glad that you are happy with your results. I'm going to head south for my procedure later this year.

Tomorrow I will be two weeks post op. Hoping to...

Tomorrow I will be two weeks post op. Hoping to get these drains taken out. They are so worrisome. :) Well I will post a few pics so ya'll can see what i'm working with.

Ms Pinky your body looks amazing! I'm not a guy or gay but I'd be tempted to walk up to you and touch that hour glass figure! Watch out boys...she's a hottie! Happy Healing Girl!
Dr. M is the BEST THERE IS!
Silver Spring3803,
I'm not sure how long it would take to get an appointment after having consultation. My situation was different, I needed to schedule it several months after my virtual consultation. Initally when I got my quote, I was shocked because of the price and was not sure if I could pay for it so I applied for one of the credit companies the offer. I applied for the full amout and got denied so I choose to go with another Doc that was a lot cheaper and I could afford to pay out of pocket. Well for some reason, the Doc that I had scheduled the appointment with I had bad vibes so I canceled my surgery date. I call Dr. M's office and Tricia the Surgical Coordinator advised me to apply for all of the financial office. I took her advice and applied for another one of the financial companies they offer and was approved for over half of the fees. Mind, you this is almost a month and a half after my initial virtual consultation. I had explained my situation of having to the the procedure at a particular time because of my job and Tricia worked miricals to get me fit in to accommodate my date issue. He appears to stay pretty booked but I can vouch that they will work with you or do their very best to work you in if you have special needs as I did.
How quickly can you get a surgery with him after having a consultation? Do you have a general idea? :) Thanks! :)

Well come this Wenesday I will be offically four...

Well come this Wenesday I will be offically four weeks post op. I feel great almost back to normal. I have been trying to retrain myself to sit again which is kind of scary because all i can think of is that I'm going to loose my newly founded Bootay! LOL Sitting down for the first time was really wierd and I could only sit for 15 mins. That was the longest 15 minutes of my life. It felt more like 15hours. LOL. This whole experience has been life changing for me to the point where it is hard to express in words. I thank my family and best friend for all the support and help they gave me in the beginning because you are pretty much handicapped initially. I will post some more pics of my current shape within a day or two. So ya'll can tell me if I have anything to worry about. My poor kids got tired of hearing me say "I think Its getting smaller" LOL. I will also post my measurements later today. I have to find a measuring tape. Well for all those that are freshly post op.... happy healing!! And for those that are well and beyond the intial post op......I hope your results are everthing that you wanted!!! Have a blessed day all!!

U look greattttt MsPinky! Friday will be 8 weeks for me and he put in 930 in each cheek. While it is an improvement it doesn't look nearly as good as yours. I just this past weekend started to sit without the poppy trying to hold on to as much as I can so I know what you mean. I do notice that after sitting for a while the bottom of my butt gets flat and after I get up and not sit for a while it comes back? I'm going back to the boppy pillow at least at work because I sit at a computer all day. Well continued successful healing.
Sigmad,
Thank you for the complimant!! I am offically four weeks post op today and I, like you, think i have lost a lot of volume in my butt. I had 1100cc put into each side and last week I had a super booty!! LOL this week it seems like just a uper booty. I lost the "S" for super somewhere between last week and this week. LOL I had to do some extensive traveling and I tried to sit as least as possible. I don't have a boppy pillow but i have a body pillow that I have been rolling up and sittng on to give me extra cushion. I too work in front of a computer all day so i am going to try and kneel in my chair with the back of the chair facing me. I have my own office so it wont draw attention to anyone. Well happy healing to you too and maybe once you are completely healed it will be better than you expected. Reading these blogs I see that a lot of people notice a change in the later stages of healing. I hope this is the case!! Be encouraged and keep me posted. :)
wow! You look terrific. Congratulations!!!
I had the procedure 2 weeks ago. 390cc each side. Not a huge difference. But I love the way it looks!

Well I am offically one month post op. Someone...

Well I am offically one month post op. Someone had asked my current measurements so I just wanted to post an update. My before measurements were 37-32-39 now they are 36-29-40 1/2.

Damn girl. I had the procedure done and u make me jealous bc that's what I wanted. ( to look like u) I had lipo in all the same places and a tummy tuck a few yrs ago n breast done n I still don't look as good as u. I'm happy for u. Take care.
Thank you Cheekz312. Well you are still early on from having had your procedure done so give it a little more time but if you ever decide to do it again, look in to seeing Dr. M. He has that majic touch that can transform anyone's body closest to what that person desires. Although you didn't get exactly what you wanted you will still look great!! It takes time to see the full result. I had to tell myself that because last week I was stressing that I was loosing too much fat but what is meant for me will be. This week my butt seems to be getting a little rounder and I am at 5 weeks post ops. Your profile pic of your baby is so cute!! Makes me miss my babies! :( Have a wonderful day!
Nikki6771,
Well best of luck! Iknow there seem to be a lot of good doctors in FLA. Keep me posted once you get it done. I hope you get the bootay of your dreams. :)

Almost seven weeks post op. All is well, I think...

Almost seven weeks post op. All is well, I think i'm almost 100 percent back to normal. I'm still sore in all the lipo areas and my mini tuck is healing nicely. I think I've lost some volume but over all I can still see a difference from where I started from. Can't wait till I reach the three month mark. For those of you that can afford to take off longer than three weeks I would highly recommend it. I wish I could have been able to be off from work for at least six weeks but due having to go back to work I only stayed off my butt for three weeks. I believe had I been able to take more time off, I would not have lost as much volume. Never the less I am still satisfied and happy so far with my results.

I just had my sx yesterday with pantoja and got the same amount of cc's as you. 1,100 each cheek and 300 each hip. Happy healing to us both. You look great btw! :) KIT!
Hey you look fabulous!! How do you like your results, is it true that what you have at 3 months you get to keep?? So scared for the procedure although mines 5 months away with Dr M. Do u have any before pics ? Thanks!
you look great! thanks for sharing your pics. how are you doing now?
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr M and his staff is very professional and pleasent to work with. The all made me feel at home and comfortable. I have a lot of respect for Mr. M because you can tell that its not all about "money" for him. He is guenuinely concerned about the patient's needs ands and wants and he is very forthcoming with information and expectations. And for that I have so much respect for him because may Docs are just trying to make as much as hey can verses trying to make their patient happy. All though I would never want to do this again, If i were to decide to have any plastic surgery done again, Dr. M would be the only one I would want to operate on me. He is in my eyes the world's best.