Weight Loss Surgery - Martinez, CA

Hi My name is ReRe and I am 37 yrs old one 11yr...

Hi My name is ReRe and I am 37 yrs old one 11yr old daughter and I am 270 pounds I cant believe how much weight I have gained over the last yr. at first I was 240 for a while as you can see I am not new to this site I had a breast reduction surgery Nov 2012 you can go look at the pictures well I was really happy then and after my breast reduction I lost 20 pounds I went down to 220 for a while stayed there for a while but know 2 yrs. later as im getting older my weight jumped from 220 to 270 pounds im not happy I have been trying to lose weight for years and as you can see only a small amount of weight came off I have know high blood pressure acid reflux really bad ankles swollen and hurt and also plantar inificitis in my foot lower back pain its so hard for me to work out I get migraines so know im trying to see if I can get a gastro bypass or a sleeve or lap band my BMI is 45.22 I definitely qualify for the procedure I talk to my dr and right know im just going threw the first steps today was my first weigh in I have to see a dietician lose weight and exercise also write a letter telling them why I need this surgery and also monthly checkups so Im on my way but this is the beginning did anybody else go threw this first I just want to know a lot about this surgery and if its the right thing to do I know this site is very helpful please let me know about your Dr visits and surgery thank you :)