From Nothing to Something! - Marlboro, NJ

Hello Real-self! Let's start off by saying that at...

Hello Real-self! Let's start off by saying that at age 14 I stopped growing, while everyone else was "blossoming" I wasn't changing at all. It's been a few years since, and my 34a breasts seam insignificant to my 5'8'' height and 140 pound build. After a couple consultations and tons of research I confidently made my choice on whom would be helping me "blossom". Due to age and for safety precautionary I have happily settled with saline implants during my consultation. My pre-op appointment with the doctor will help me to specify size and implant type. I'll post an update after my appointment on Thursday October 3! :)
--feeling excited

Pre-op appointment

I just got home from my pre-op and am now more excited then ever! My PS told me that I should end up having somewhere between 450-500cc, that based on the amount of tissue I have I couldn't possibly hold too much more then that lol he took before pictures and assured me that I would be well taken care of… the only thing left to do is count down the days!

Good luck tomorrow! Will you have someone helping you the first few days of your recovery?

Good luck tomorrow. I hope all goes well for the both of us!!
How are you feeling with only a few days to go?! I'm so excited now after a few panic attacks but I can't wait to go shopping afterwards.
Ahhh my son's birthday :) What incision and profile/ type are you going with? All the best and crazy excited for you!!!
Crease incision and high profile I do believe :)
Congrats and you are getting so close to surgery date :) Mine is just around the corner on 10/8- next Tuesday- I'm 5'6 and 131 lbs- going under the muscle with 575cc, smooth round silicones/medium profile / crease incision- I've been waiting since March for this so I'm super excited :) I'll be watching for your updates also after surgery :)
Congrats to you as well! If my birthday wasn't on the eighth we would have been sharing the same surgery day! Best of luck on your surgery and recovery and ill be watching your profile in hopes of speedy recovery :)
Thanks girl and happy early bday
We have the same surgery date!!!! What size are you going for?!
That's so exciting to share surgery day together! And at my consultation my doctor and I were pretty confident with 500cc under the muscle but I'll find out for sure after my pre-op appointment :)
Welcome and good luck at your pre-op!!