Going with Dr. Markmann for BBL!! If there are any patients on here who had BBL with him please let me know!!

Hello everyone! I have wanted to get my BBL for a...

Hello everyone! I have wanted to get my BBL for a longgg time. I have the upperbody, but my butt is SO FLAT! IT is so sad. All the weight is in the arms, stomach and my back fat. YUK!!! I am trying to decide between Drs. Salama and Markmann. I have done my research but I keep going back and forth between these two doctors. I can't seem to make up my mind!! If any of you ladies were choosing between these two doctors, please let me know which one you picked and why. I realize they are both fantastic, but I am just looking to pick the best fit for me...

I am mostly interested in hearing about the...

I am mostly interested in hearing about the differences you noticed in the results between the two doctors. I am looking for curviness of the hips, projection and volume.

Okay so I am really leaning towards Markmann. I...

Okay so I am really leaning towards Markmann. I will probably consider other doctors if I am really struggling financially. I have a consultation with him this November. I might have to push it off till January, but that is fine. Ideally, I would like to get this surgery June or July 2013. I am so excited that I took the first step towards MAKING IT HAPPEN! :)

My pre-op stats Height - 5'2" Weight - 138...

My pre-op stats

Height - 5'2"
Weight - 138 lbs
Bust - 39" (34DD)
Waist - 29"
Hips / butt - 37" (NOOO!)

Okay I have no ass AT ALL. I look just like this...

Okay I have no ass AT ALL. I look just like this with a huge gut. http://az12731.vo.msecnd.net/cdn/tp2/129942254/75809025220034560_t.jpg
I also need HIPS, and I know Dr. Markmann gives hips, but I definitely need volume! If you were me, who would you pick?

I met with Dr. Markmann! He is so wonderful!! I...

I met with Dr. Markmann! He is so wonderful!! I really feel very comfortable with him, and I find him very trustworthy. I am positive that he will give the results I want. Until July 2013 for my surgery!!! :) I am getting lipo for arms. dorsal roll, waist, flanks, abdomen, inner thighs and outer thighs and fat grafting to both my butt and hips!! :) CAN'T WAIT!!!

Added my wish picture!!!

Added my wish picture!!!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Hey girl !! Did you have your surgery yet?? I changed doctors and decided to go with Salama...my date is Jan 10th
Hey Good Luck I'm going to Markmann too in December!!
do you have pics?! please! im thinking about markmann
Good luck
So your date is locked in??? How much was your quote?? Aaaah 17k seems so expensive to me so I haven't set a date yet ...!!!
Hey makingithappen! When I initially started coming to this site a couple years ago Dr Markmann and Dr Medienta were the best doctors on here. His butts are amazing!! The reason he is not as popular is because his prices are so high and he knows how good he is because even with the new bbl explosion he has never had a sale or lowered his prices. Anyway your results are going to be great from the reviews and pics ive seen he seems to be a really good doc! Congrats
Thank you so much for your response. It is so hard to find Markmann patients online but you are so right!! I guess the other doctors with their lower prices is taking away a lot of the BBL patients. i have so much faith in him though!! :) Are you going to get a BBL?
Yeah I met with him too And I feel the same way!!! I just haven't updated my profile LOL Did you schedule your date yet?
That is great to hear. I was thinking of you!! I haven't scheduled a date yet because I need to figure out exactly when I will be done with school and my job, but it will definitely be before the end of July. :) What about you? Any surgery date in mind?
Well I asked for them to revise my initial price bc there was a lot of areas added which I don't necessarily think I need. To be honest over 20k was NOT what I wanted to pay. I just want to stick to the basic areas. I haven't thought of a date yet...I wanted it to be ASAP but he said no sitting for 4 weeeeks !!! That's a long time lol I didn't even ask about how long I had to wait before having sex.... Did you? Lmao whew a lot of sacrifice for this !!!
Yeah if you feel like you do not need these areas, then definitely get the quote revised. Hehe I didn't ask about the sex part, but I am assuming it will still be around 4 weeks since it is no bending on the hips or sitting / laying on the butt for that long. It is a HUGE sacrifice, but I am hoping that the self-confidence that will come after the surgery will be worth it. We will wait and see.
I might have a breakdown !! Lol Well keep me posted ...I got it revised and it's still 17k I keep thinking of a really nice trip I can take but eh I really want this !!!!
Are you in the Baltimore area or you flying out here?
I am actually a Marylander! I am fortunate in that sense.
Hey MIH!! Im so excited! Its crazy because its like all i think about, having this surgery. Lol. I cant wait for my consult, only 2 more weeks! I will keep you posted how it goes. Im so excited, i wish i could do it tomorro!!
Same here!! How did your consult go????
Hey Ladies. I have an appointment with Dr. Markmann and Dr. Rodriguez in November. I definitely plan on making this happen in July 2013. Good Luck to you all. Their prices are very expensive, but Im looking for lasting results. No butt factories, no 2 hour surgeries, etc. Id rather pay for it to be done right the first time.
I agree !!! Dr Markmann has amazing "FIRST" time results !!!! My consult is this coming week ....how'd yours go?
@makingithappen- this is Ruben and I work with Dr Salama. We definitely have spots available in August. As you can imagine Dr Salsma is highly sought after and I can tell you this. He takes his time with every patients because contrary to public opinion he only does a limited amount of BBL per week so that he can accommodate each person's body and structure. I would like to personally help you as much as possible if you are interested in Dr Salama and that goes for any patient interested on Dr Salama. I try to inform patients as much as possible do they can truly understand how Dr Salama works and what he looks at when choosing how to sculpt their body. I can be reached via email at rubensalama@epsmiami.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Ruben.
Hey girl. I have also been going back and forth from Salama to Markmann. I love the shape both give but I might need a TT so might go with Markmann in the end. I got my quote for Salama already and going for my consult Oct 9th to Markmann then I'll decide. I'm going to ask for all the before and after pics he's got lol! Let me know what you decide, I was also looking for a date in Aug 2013, we sound like we're on the same page w ourPS lol.
That is awesome!! I know it was so tough deciding between the two. Let me know how the consultation with Markmann goes. If everything goes to plan, we only have about a year till we get our surgeries!! I am excited :)
I actually didnt ask him how many cc's but for what I know it all depends on your skin elasticity in that area. I myself want to get around 1200. The consultation went well I send Nancy my pics and got a call the same day with Dr Salama' aproval as a candidate and the next day I call her to ask her all the questions I had and to set up the date. All I want is a big booty without having to pay more than what I should. keep doing your ressearch and hopefully you can decide which Dr best meets your expectations.
Yeah I have to really consider my financial situation too. I have had such a hard time making my mind up, but hopefully I will be able to make a decision soon. I will be keeping up with your journey!! Thank you for all the support!
I Hi I am doing mines with Dr. Salama to have my procedure on June 2013 and just made the appoinment a few days ago, so he might have openings for August. The reason why I choose him its because I really like his prices, convinience because most things are included in the price, and the most of all his results!. I really like the way he sculps the body making it look sexy and curvy and the projection of the behind area. There is a reason why his one of the bests favorites here, also I've been researching him and didnt find any malpractice record under his name goodluck girl.
Thank you so much for your input! Ooooh that is so exciting! Congratulations!!!! One of the biggest reasons I am considering Dr. Salama is his VOLUME!! How did your consultation with Salama go? Do you have a rough idea of the number of cc's you are going to get?