No Drains! - Marina Del Rey, CA

The surgical outcome was better than my...

The surgical outcome was better than my expectations! I was especially thrilled that he didn't use drains. All of my other friends having the same procedure with different doctors had drains and they really seemed to slow them down! The healing procedure was much faster than I anticipated. I was walking several miles within a few days!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Macias was great! He listened to all my concerns and fears. He anticipated my needs and because of that the results are amazing. He checked in on me regularly and genuinely cared about my outcome. I would absolutely recommend him!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Tummy Tuck community.