Cellulaze/Liposuction - Marina Del Rey, CA

I haven't seen the fina results which i why I...

I haven't seen the fina results which i why I choose "not sure" in the worth it section. I was interested in getting Cellulaze/Liposuction for my thighs. I'm 38yrs old, 5'7", 120lbs. But like most people on here, I was so embarrased to wear shorts. Anytime I looked in a mirror, I hated the way I look. People think it's silly to have the procedure just to be able to wear shorts. But that's not really the issue, I wanted to be comfortable with myself and not dread short/bikini day. People invite me to the beach and I try to avoid it all all cost. When I do go I get a bit of anxiety. I almost backed out of the procedure but then started thinking about all the times I made excuses not to go to the beach and wear a bikini. I started thinking of the anxiety I get when I have worn shorts.

I just had Cellulze/Liposuction toay. Like most people say, the numbing of the leg was the worst part. Other than that,I didn't feel very much. The numbing is starting to wear off and I feel a bit of discomfort.

I am so proud of you for taking this step for yourself! I hope it works for you!
I'm feeling good but obviously sore. Took a shower last night and not too bruised. It's a bit hard to use the bathroom because the backs of my legs are sore...haha, I have to get creative. I can't see any results but it's only been a couple of days. I can't wait for the 3 month mark to get a better idea of how things turned out.

Congrats on getting your treatment done!

How are you feeling today?

So, its been one week since I've had the procedure...

So, its been one week since I've had the procedure done. I went to my checkup today and had the stitches taken out. I'm still pretty swollen but the bruising has gone down somewhat. I was told I should wear the compression garment for one more week and after that I should be good to go. I'm still sore (I'm still walking like I'm 90) but most of the soreness I experience when I sit down for prolonged periods of time and then get up. As soon as I walk around a bit, I'm fine. I took the pain medication just for a couple of days and that has been all. I am also pretty numb but was told that should subside in a week or two.

As far as results..I don't see anything as of yet but it's only been a week. I can better decide if the surgery was worth it or not during that 3-6month mark. I took a few days off of work when I had the surgery done because I wasn't sure how I'd feel. I'm glad I did because there is no way I could have done so. I'm amazed when I hear/read about people who go to work the next day, it seems impossible. I definitely would suggest having the surgery done on a Friday and taking the weekend to relax. In regards to working out, I definitely will wait another couple weeks.

I have another checkup in a month! I will keep you posted :)

How are you feeling today? Hoping each day the soreness is continuing to decrease for you.

The soreness is definitely decreasing but it's still there. The bruising has gone down a lot but I'm definitely still swollen. As I posted earlier...when I sit down for prolonger periods of time and get up, my legs feel tight and are very sore. Once I walk around for a bit, I'm fine and hardly feel a thing.

I was told I have to wear the compression garment for one more week and then I'm good to go...yaay! I just looked at my legs, it's still a bit hard to tell because of the bruising, but I don't see the "dimples" where they use to be.
Hey.... Hope all is well and you get maximum results.....please update us...thanx
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I choose this provider after doing some research.