63 Year Old Needing a Lighter Look - Marina Del Rey, CA

I am at that age where less is more! Large...

I am at that age where less is more! Large breasts, back fat and a lack of definition around the middle made me look matronly. I have always had youthful energy and a young face for my age but the newly acquired square body was depressing! Implants out, breast lift, abdominoplasty, lipo...what a difference!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Lift community today.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about my surgeon! Talented, informative and great bedside manner. Pain management was well handled and aftercare is going smoothly. Only two and a half weeks out and the results are amazing! I am back at work and able to handle most of my routines. I know I still have to use caution and can't exercise yet, but I couldn't be happier! I am a nurse, so I brought a lot of knowledge with me when I researched plastic surgeons. I know I made the right choice!