Thank You Dr Stoker! Finally I Have Perky Beautiful Breasts - Marina Del Rey, CA

Third time is the charm. I had unsuccessful...

Third time is the charm. I had unsuccessful breast lifts with implants twice. Both times the implants were placed too high and I had fallout within weeks. After years of being disappointed with how I looked with essentially boob tubes and partially ruptured encapsulated implants I found out about the Laser Bra. I researched and read about it off and on for a long time wanting to make sure the technique was good and results long lasting. I knew I wanted to go to Dr Stevens or Stoker for the surgery since they were the pioneers. By the time I was ready to choose, Dr Stoker had his own independent practice. I studied the before and after photos from both Drs websites and was surprised to see Dr Stokers photo results are on both his and the other site. Dr Stokers site has only his work. Once I determined who's results were who's I decided on Dr Stoker. I was looking for a pretty breast profile. I want to look good braless and his results looked fantastic and natural.

I am now almost three weeks post BL, with Laser bra technique, implant extraction and replacement, Custom TT due to hernia, BBL and lipo to hips, flanks and inner thighs. I traveled to CA and returned home to East coast two weeks later.

Dr Stoker removed my old implants which were calcified, partially ruptured and unflattering to say the least. He put in sub pectoral implants, much smaller and 4 inches lower. Having used the laser to create an internal bra will keep me perky for years. I am 52 and my breasts look (all of me actually)the best they have since having my children 26 years ago. I had less bruising and less pain this time for the breast surgery.

My husband and I are so pleased with the early results which I am posting. I will post again as I heal and the final results are easier to see once the swelling subsides.

I wish I had done this all sooner.

New photos from 4 weeks

Hi, trying to get this weeks up too, but may have to wait till 6 weeks. Happy healing everyone

Debut

After 9 long weeks I am ready to go to the beach in my new Bikini Body.

Breasts, hope i did this right

Yippee

I have wanted to be able to wear pretty summer dresses with thin straps(and look good) for so very long, on vacation at 12 weeks po I finally did it. Bought this dress and some very sexy high heels, So glad, thank you Dr Stoker!

Mommy makeover at 17 weeks.

Still a ways to go, hoping to get into exercise soon, but, I am looking so much better. Still not feeling hundred percent and still am pretty uncomfortable most days. Hoping more sensation comes back.

17 weeks

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

This man is an artist. He clearly loves changing peoples lives for the better through plastic surgery. I really like him, he is very proud of his accomplishments and ability, as he should be, but maintains a humbleness and genuine sweetness that I really appreciate. I have never seen a more enthusiastic Dr. I had the surgery in his new operating room at the Marina del Rey location. Everything went perfectly and I felt calm and confident in the staff. Everyone in his office has been wonderful. I have had excellent care post op and my phone calls are always answered or returned promptly. I would highly Recommend this Dr and his lovely staff.

You look awesome!!! Your perky boobs make me want to lift mine! :)
Well worth it and a breeze compared to TT.
Wow you look awesome in that dress!
Thanks, just the pick me up I needed today. It is so cold I have spent a lot of time in the barn with my crew, llamas and goats.
My hubs is dealing with all our farm animals today thankfully. It's negative degrees out there. Brrrr.
Hope he's got the wee lambs (if any) inside keep them warm :-)
What type of animals do you have? Our animals are pets and I learned how to spin and weave the llama fiber. We are moving to a real farm next year. I was thinking if adding some more animals. I even considered a yak. Hopefully I won't follow through. Stay warm. And thank you again for the response about the dress, it made me happy.
You're very welcome!! We raise beef cattle. We have 19 currently. However, 8 are waiting to be trucked to the stockyard so we will be down to 11 (10 breeders and 1 bull). The tractor fuel line froze up today when hubs was trying to freeze. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be able to fix it or we will have to call on a farm neighbor to help out! I love llamas btw!
No lambs! But a good friend 3 miles down the road has a barnful of pregnant ewes!
A farmer raises beef on the farm we are moving to. The llamas and goats are so easy to care for. I think cows are too big for me. I am thinking Pygora goats and maybe Guineas . Possibly a Yak, they have great fiber. I hope the fuel line unfreezes and you get the tractor working. So sorry it us so cold for all this. We had a broken pipe in the house today, but I could not get up to the attic through the heavy hatch, due to TT, so had to turn off water to the house. All ok now.
:-) x
Cattle are huge to deal with! We use a 4-wheeler to round them up, etc, but sometimes I wish we had a couple of horses for that job, I would rather be looking down on them than up, lol. It's no fun tagging & vaccinating a newborn calf in the field with a protective mother ready to charge! Cattle prices are still good though so we will keep on for now.
Yes, I think NO on getting cattle. I like it that the llamas have soft feet and only weigh around300 pounds max. And they give kisses! We are not "real" farmers, yet, but hope to be. Are you somewhat back to farm chores? I am afraid, and do not think I could lift a square hay bale yet. I think that is what gave me my hernia. I looked at your pics, very pretty. You look so good. Are you happy? Ya should be. Mine are uneven and I have bigger scars, but it is so much better than they were so I am pleased. Do not have all sensation back though, I hope more comes back. Ah well. Good luck with the tractor today. The worst of the cold is over for us, I think. i hope so, I have an aging ailing goat and this has been rough on him. I even brought him hot tea yesterday.
Thankfully hubs got both tractors working today!! It's still cold but in the upper 20s. Better than negative. We have round bales and the tractor does the heavy lifting, haha. I can pretty much do whatever needs to be done as far as hauling water & feed (we also have rabbits, chickens, and dogs) but my son and hubby do the chores most of the time!! And yes I am very happy with my results!!!
Good news. It is warming up here too. 30 or so today and 20's overnight. If my Jake can survive tonight well I will be happy. Better go haul some more hot water, I spoil my babies. I have wanted Angora rabbits, but do not really need the extra work. Tty
I hope he makes it!!!
Wow wow wow x
I do love my RS friends, thanks ladies, I hope to pist more soon, happy healing one and all
Wow ! You look fantastic ! I hope you look similar in a few days !
Looking good girlie:)
Thank you, always makes my day when someone comments, positively.
You are doing fantastic!!
Wow! You look great!