Thank You Dr Stoker! Finally I Have Perky Beautiful Breasts - Marina Del Rey, CA

Third time is the charm. I had unsuccessful...

Third time is the charm. I had unsuccessful breast lifts with implants twice. Both times the implants were placed too high and I had fallout within weeks. After years of being disappointed with how I looked with essentially boob tubes and partially ruptured encapsulated implants I found out about the Laser Bra. I researched and read about it off and on for a long time wanting to make sure the technique was good and results long lasting. I knew I wanted to go to Dr Stevens or Stoker for the surgery since they were the pioneers. By the time I was ready to choose, Dr Stoker had his own independent practice. I studied the before and after photos from both Drs websites and was surprised to see Dr Stokers photo results are on both his and the other site. Dr Stokers site has only his work. Once I determined who's results were who's I decided on Dr Stoker. I was looking for a pretty breast profile. I want to look good braless and his results looked fantastic and natural.

I am now almost three weeks post BL, with Laser bra technique, implant extraction and replacement, Custom TT due to hernia, BBL and lipo to hips, flanks and inner thighs. I traveled to CA and returned home to East coast two weeks later.

Dr Stoker removed my old implants which were calcified, partially ruptured and unflattering to say the least. He put in sub pectoral implants, much smaller and 4 inches lower. Having used the laser to create an internal bra will keep me perky for years. I am 52 and my breasts look (all of me actually)the best they have since having my children 26 years ago. I had less bruising and less pain this time for the breast surgery.

My husband and I are so pleased with the early results which I am posting. I will post again as I heal and the final results are easier to see once the swelling subsides.

I wish I had done this all sooner.

New photos from 4 weeks

Hi, trying to get this weeks up too, but may have to wait till 6 weeks. Happy healing everyone

Debut

After 9 long weeks I am ready to go to the beach in my new Bikini Body.

Breasts, hope i did this right

Yippee

I have wanted to be able to wear pretty summer dresses with thin straps(and look good) for so very long, on vacation at 12 weeks po I finally did it. Bought this dress and some very sexy high heels, So glad, thank you Dr Stoker!

Mommy makeover at 17 weeks.

Still a ways to go, hoping to get into exercise soon, but, I am looking so much better. Still not feeling hundred percent and still am pretty uncomfortable most days. Hoping more sensation comes back.

17 weeks

One year one month post op

13 months post op

Hopefully pics this time

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

This man is an artist. He clearly loves changing peoples lives for the better through plastic surgery. I really like him, he is very proud of his accomplishments and ability, as he should be, but maintains a humbleness and genuine sweetness that I really appreciate. I have never seen a more enthusiastic Dr. I had the surgery in his new operating room at the Marina del Rey location. Everything went perfectly and I felt calm and confident in the staff. Everyone in his office has been wonderful. I have had excellent care post op and my phone calls are always answered or returned promptly. I would highly Recommend this Dr and his lovely staff.