7 days post-op, free of implants!

Hello Ladies, (first of all i apologize, grammar...

Hello Ladies, (first of all i apologize, grammar won't be perfect) but I want to share my pictures and story with you.

Like most of you, i am really grateful about your reviews and brave stories. Without you i am not sure if i would have the information and courage to do the removal of my breast implants.

My story starts when i was 18 years old, with the influence of society and family i made the wrong choice and finished with breast implants that became a painful experience an low self esteem as a result. Now i am 30 and ready to take this toxic bags out of my body. I understand that sometimes for some women this can help to feel more beautiful, and correct some imperfections surgeries can be a bless. But i hope society change the point of view for young women and admire the beauty of the natural body.

For mature women surgeries can be something exiting as long as is healthy mentally and physiologically, and is just to please yourself NO OTHERS.
I hope i new better when i was 18, basically what i remember is "women with big breast had better and easier everything, (how stp is that, lol). oo well, big lesson.
The sad part too, is that this affect my sex life. I am so ashamed that i can't show my body, i feel really sad about that for so long. having fake boobs is not good for me, i became extremely self-conscious.

I visit a few PS and finally i'm going to have my surgery on January 22, with Dr. Grant. I had my first visit and he seams to have allot of experience, and make me feel that i am in good hands. I am exited that i finally can do this.
I understand i wont have allot of breast but that's how i was before. As long as i am healthy and my breast is with some good form even if they are small.
As you can see in the picture i have big scars and have coloration, (sometimes they look whiter sometimes darker) that is something that the doctor can fix and make them thiner this time, i really hope so.
I feel back pains every night, short breathing, sometimes pain in my left breast, anxiety (my heart irregular from stress) and allot of inconveniences. I just start feeling this after 10 years with the implants. And of cores i am older and my body can't take things like before.

I have my 2nd appointment with my PS on Monday, one day before surgery and they already send me an email with following instructions with some pre and pos surgery cares. I am exited! But very nervous, honestly i am afraid of been optimistic, i don't know how the result is going to be. But i am sure i want this implants out.

My PS give me a choice of local anesthesia or general anesthesia/sedation.
And i really don't know what to choose. I am worry that if i choose local i can get really nervous and have a complications, i know i can get very nervous and stimulate my heart allot. But it also sounds less risky then general anesthesia, and can save the money from general anesthesia.

Is anyone with more experience about this, i'll appreciate it?

Thanks for read this, lots of blessings!

Hello my darlings :) I am one day post op and...

Hello my darlings :)
I am one day post op and feeling fantastic that my body is natural again after so many years.
I am really thankful of all your support and to your histories that make me laugh, cry, and the most important give the courage to go through this. Thank You all.
Last night i slept like i haven't slept in a long time. Mentally relax, i am in the other side :) I have no real pain, no nausea, i have no drainers now, hopefully i wont need them but after some days will see. I need to be careful and avoid doing things with my arms and bee relaxing basically. I love my new natural breast. This time i'll be on top to do the best for my scars with the help of my PS too. I'll be asking hem everything about how can i help my scars.
The surgery when well, my PS decide to go with general anesthesia because i may need a very possible Capsulectomy.
Well i haven't see my PS since before surgery but one of the assistants came today to my post op appointment to see my results and he mention they decide to don't do the capsulectomy, i really was expecting the capsuletmy i have read that is allot better to do it for lower future risks. But at this point that i haven't see my PS since before surgery i am confuse a little bit. But my PS assistant was nice, and the nurse was a sweetheart.
I have another appointment on 10 days, hopefully i can see my PS. i also ask for the implants, i think in 10 days they are going to be at the office. i just want to see what i had for 10 years one more time. OO My.
Did i mention "Best decision ever" :)
I have 1 pict or 2, i am going to port more after my shower tomorrow.
Thanks and Blessings

I am getting a little bit concerned that my PS and...

i am getting a little bit concerned that my PS and i agree in capsulectomy, i really search allot about that and allot of doctors agreed
capsulectomy should be done to have no problems in the future. Also i been charge for capsuletctomy as well plass i thought the general anesthesia was because the capsulectomy, and the muscle problem that it's to soon to see if that is gone. , mmm i don't know what to do now. i really can't wait to know more from my PS.I'm sure he will explain me better, i hope is ok to leave the full capsul insight and i don't going to increase future risk.

Let me know if you have experience about the same concern. Thanks You.

I am going to take more pictures next week. At the...

I am going to take more pictures next week. At the moment i am keeping Ice bags around my breast, and using arnica cream to help the swelling go down, and hopefully heal a little bit faster, hopefully. My classes start soon, i wonder if i can start driving in 10 days?. However i am really happy i was able to do this now. I am resting allot now.
Yeiii No more implants :)

Hi ladies, i am on my day 7 post op. No more...

Hi ladies, i am on my day 7 post op. No more implants!!!
I think i am healing well, i been on sports bra, i get the most comfortable i could find, but tight.
I am really swollen still, i wonder if that is normal? i wonder if anyone use something to help on that?
i really can't use my arms allot, i been resting and taking it easy. I have a little bit of pain on my right boob, but not crazy it just feels very tender and a little more red the skin.
I been using ice packs, arnica cream, i tray to don't touch my boobs or take out the sports bra for to long.
I am also wonder if any of you start driving after only 2 weeks? my classes are about to start and i am thinking how i can get there if i can't drive jet. My following appointment with my PS is 4 days after my classes start so i don't know if i should drive.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon