Life Changing. I Did It For Myself! - Marina Del Rey

46 year old mother of a teenager and pre-teen....

46 year old mother of a teenager and pre-teen. Decided after many years of dieting and exercising that I just couldn't do it on my own. Left breat was more than a cup bigger than right and spent hours dressing around the problem and simply not enjoying all I should because of my body.

Had a breast reduction/lift and tummy tuck with Dr. S and at one year out I can barely see the scars and have the body of a young woman now!!! So happy I can't begin to explain. No more back pain, no more dressing around heavy to large breasts and muffintop stomach.

You look great!!
Thanks for sharing your photos. I am 5 days post op and I think I looked similar to you before. May I ask what size you were before and what you are now? I think you look great! I am a little concerned right now that my breasts look pulled back and am hoping they will start to come forward now. I was a 32DDD before and am hoping I will end up around a 32D. Any information you have is great.
Thanks!

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience! We have another community member who is about to undergo surgery. Would you mind wandering over to her review and offering some pre- and post-op advice? Here's her review: First Timer. Thanks in advance!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon