Hold the CHEESE, please! - Marina Del Rey, CA

Tomorrow is C-DAY!!!!!!! EXCITED but NERVOUS!...

Tomorrow is C-DAY!!!!!!! EXCITED but NERVOUS! Hopefully everything goes well and I will be updating youu all shortly! :)

Hi Y'all! thisngs went FABULOUS! It was a cake...

Hi Y'all! thisngs went FABULOUS! It was a cake walk! I'm 37, 5"2" and 108 pounds and have been cursed with the dreaded cellulite as long as I remember. I went to Dr Spring in Marina Del Rey. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her. Her and her staff were AMAZING to say the least! I was awake the entire time, felt nothing during surgery and felt amazing afterward. Rested for a bit that night, no pain meds needed. Had quite a bit of drainage, not bloody just clear. Woke up today and still no pain at all. I can't believe it, they tell me the worst is over and that for the next few days I will bruise and the swellling will continue for the weeks to come. I have to wear the garmet for the first week then I get to switch to spanx. All drainage has now stopped. I was out and about all day. The only thing I take is an antibotic and artica. I can't believe how SIMPLE this process has been for me. Hopefully the results will be amazing, can't stop looking at my legs (back and sides) but only time will tell., :)

Still no change. It's been 8 weeks, and I'm now...

Still no change. It's been 8 weeks, and I'm now offically starting to lose hope. I am going in to have 2 Smooth Shapes procedures over the next 3 weeks. Has anyone seen any changes after SmoothShapes?

SORRY TO SAY BUT I SURPASSED THE 6 MONTH MARK WITH...

SORRY TO SAY BUT I SURPASSED THE 6 MONTH MARK WITH NO CHANGE IN MY CELLULITE:(
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Her and her staff were AWSOME. She has the Most Wonderful nurse named TAMI!

I am very sorry to hear that :( Have you seen Dr. Srping recently? Has she given you an explanation why you do not have even a little bit of change?
Think you feel better now:)
Still no change :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( You are still early in the process, as they say 3-6 months, so hopefully the change is still coming. Please continue to keep us posted - we definitely want to hear how you are doing!

Hope you're better!!

How are things coming along Lumps and Bumps?

Hi, I don't see any change and it's almost 6 weeks. I go for my follow up tomorrow. I'll keep you posted:)
Well today I broke down and grabbed a mirror and took a good hard look at what was going on back there! My doc and nurse warned me NOT to do this to myself but I did it anyway. I actually think it looks worse.....so I put the mirror away and back into the compression garment I go. Being patient is HARD :(

I would have done the same thing. It is hard being patient, especially for something you really, really want to change. Just give it the time it needs. Hopefully things will be looking improved soon!!

Thanks Megan ;))))
Has anyone had an issues with infections?

I haven't heard of any cases yet (thank goodness!) but of course that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Megan I bruise soooo easily I expected my legs to be black as coal. So I have been pleasantly surprised, altho I know they look terrible ;)
I'm surprised I don't have a lot of bruises.....thought I would be much darker. Has everyone had stiches or are the wounds open. how has everyones wounds been healing:?

Thanks so much for posting a picture! I couldn't help but giggle at us a little, because my first thoughts when I looked at your pictures were, "Wow, hardly any bruising!". Then I thought, well, hardly any bruising compared to other people who have had Cellulaze, but that is still some pretty serious bruising!

As for your question about the stitches, it seems like there are varying schools of thought on this. Here is a Q&A that addresses that:

Are There Any Absolute Reasons Not to Use Stitches After Cellulaze or is It Just a Matter of Preference for the Doctor?

Thanks Megan, I prepared myself for the worst and it's been a breaze. Now let's just hope this works;)

Glad things went so well for you. You are fortunate for that, for sure!

OHHHH!  Good luck tomorrow!  You must post and tell us about it!  Where are you getting it done?   Sending good thoughts!

Oh wow, tomorrow?!! That is exciting!! What areas are you having done?