Best Doctor Ever! - Marietta, GA

After 3 children I had a a crunchy tummy. Even...

After 3 children I had a a crunchy tummy. Even with enough cardio to complete 3 1/2 marathons I realized this was my only option. Dr. Thomas Lintner and his team brought my tummy back to life with flying colors!!! I am 8 weeks out and could not be happier!!!! My hubby says my abs look like 25 again!!!

Week 1 post op

I thought it might be encouraging to document my road to recovery.
Week 1
(Day1) serious mistake- left hospital without clear info on when my next pain pill was due. I got a little behind on meds- it's really important in the beginning to stay ahead of the pain. I got a handle and from that point not overcome with pain.

(Day2-3) big deal for those days was going poop!! I finally let meds wear off took stool softness and herbal stimulants since day 1 and coconut oil and by day 3 got relief. Another really big deal.
(Days 4-7) I began to be concerned I would never stand up straight again. My tummy was super tight- great results, but it took a ling time to get straight!! Day 7 my dressing was removed and I saw my tummy. I was thrilled. My drains were still putting out a good deal and remained.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lintner at Advanced Aesthetic Surgery and his team did the most amazing job. They took amazing care of me both preoperative and postoperative. He truly cares for his patients. He gives us his cell number. That says a lot!