Doing something for myself Columbus,Ga

Had a consult with Dr. davoudi quoted$7300 had...

Had a consult with Dr. davoudi quoted$7300 had consult with Dr. losken quoted $6300 very nice Dr. Now going for a consult for smart lipo with Dr. Moody. Trying to decide what procedure to do Tt or smart lipo . My greatest concern is the scarring& recovery time. I want to choose very wisely.

Consult Dr. Cochran

Im very happy to report im going to consult with Dr. cochran in columbus Ga. I will keep you all posted! Thank you for the awesome support from both Real Selfers & physicians who have answered my questions. You make a young woman feel welcomed!:))

I Found My Surgeon!!!! Dr. Thomas Cochran ,Columbus Ga

I drove to Columbus Ga yesterday morning from Atlanta. My appt was at 8:45. Dr. Thomas Cochran & his staff were the best. I was greeted by very kind nurses the reception was awesome. My consult was very thorough. Dr. Cochran was funny, kind& honest about my expectations& said that I was a good candidate for the surgery. Even though i workout he told me the skin stretching from my two pregnancies would not bounce back. Im so happy to have found this Dr. After reading reviews on him. I met one of his patients. She even txt me to make sure i got there safe. ;) I cant wait to have this done. I know the recovery is no joke but i have a supportive husband & family. This belly & love handle issue will be gone soon enough. I will no longer have to hide it. I want my Body Back!!!!! I was quoted a total of $5100 yes Lord the best price ever!! My tummy tuck was $4900 & lipo of my bra rolls will be an extra $200! Im ready!

Procedure Scheduled!!

I drove up to Columbus Ga Today! I went to see Dr. Thomas Cochran. I had a visit last march. To my surprise he remembered me! Long story short we discussed my procedure for my Tummy Tuck & Lipo of my bra roll. I also discussedvmaking sure my waist is contoured. I hate that boxed shape i sometimes see on patients post tummy tuck. He said I had a good waistline with a natural deep arch in my back. Im very excited to say Im scheduled for March 27th 7:30 am. Im very athletic so I enjoy working out. I will continue to do so until im close to my Rx day! Im finally doing this for me.:)

The countdown Is Now!

Ive changed my date from March 27th to feb 25.. Im so excited! I just finished purchasing all of my post op care items , night gowns, socks, recliner, shower chair!!! Your girl is ready for Feb 25!... More excited that Im being treated to a trip to Las Vegas in May once I heal up:) this journey has been a longtime coming! I train in the gym 4-5 days a week & do yoga everyday! I like my size my body is toned except my tummy! Im even loving the shape of my hips & butt! The tummy must Go !!!

I lost 20 lbs pre surgery

From the very first post of my body when i first joined realself. Ive lost over 20 lbs. Only thing thats missing is my flat tummy! Its coming ... When??? Feb25,2015! Hell yeah!!

Wish pic

Post opp supplies

Post op supplies purchased! I only purchased what was necessary! My cousin is 6 months out & told me everything I needed!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Thomas Cochran was very kind at my consult! I know in my heart he is the Dr. for me!