Doing something for myself Columbus,Ga

Had a consult with Dr. davoudi quoted$7300 had...

Had a consult with Dr. davoudi quoted$7300 had consult with Dr. losken quoted $6300 very nice Dr. Now going for a consult for smart lipo with Dr. Moody. Trying to decide what procedure to do Tt or smart lipo . My greatest concern is the scarring& recovery time. I want to choose very wisely.

Consult Dr. Cochran

Im very happy to report im going to consult with Dr. cochran in columbus Ga. I will keep you all posted! Thank you for the awesome support from both Real Selfers & physicians who have answered my questions. You make a young woman feel welcomed!:))

I Found My Surgeon!!!! Dr. Thomas Cochran ,Columbus Ga

I drove to Columbus Ga yesterday morning from Atlanta. My appt was at 8:45. Dr. Thomas Cochran & his staff were the best. I was greeted by very kind nurses the reception was awesome. My consult was very thorough. Dr. Cochran was funny, kind& honest about my expectations& said that I was a good candidate for the surgery. Even though i workout he told me the skin stretching from my two pregnancies would not bounce back. Im so happy to have found this Dr. After reading reviews on him. I met one of his patients. She even txt me to make sure i got there safe. ;) I cant wait to have this done. I know the recovery is no joke but i have a supportive husband & family. This belly & love handle issue will be gone soon enough. I will no longer have to hide it. I want my Body Back!!!!! I was quoted a total of $5100 yes Lord the best price ever!! My tummy tuck was $4900 & lipo of my bra rolls will be an extra $200! Im ready!

Procedure Scheduled!!

I drove up to Columbus Ga Today! I went to see Dr. Thomas Cochran. I had a visit last march. To my surprise he remembered me! Long story short we discussed my procedure for my Tummy Tuck & Lipo of my bra roll. I also discussedvmaking sure my waist is contoured. I hate that boxed shape i sometimes see on patients post tummy tuck. He said I had a good waistline with a natural deep arch in my back. Im very excited to say Im scheduled for March 27th 7:30 am. Im very athletic so I enjoy working out. I will continue to do so until im close to my Rx day! Im finally doing this for me.:)
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Thomas Cochran was very kind at my consult! I know in my heart he is the Dr. for me!