34 Yr Old Two Kids 14, 7 - Columbus,Ga

Had a consult with Dr. davoudi quoted$7300 had...

Had a consult with Dr. davoudi quoted$7300 had consult with Dr. losken quoted $6300 very nice Dr. Now going for a consult for smart lipo with Dr. Moody. Trying to decide what procedure to do Tt or smart lipo . My greatest concern is the scarring& recovery time. I want to choose very wisely.

Consult Dr. Cochran

Im very happy to report im going to consult with Dr. cochran in columbus Ga. I will keep you all posted! Thank you for the awesome support from both Real Selfers & physicians who have answered my questions. You make a young woman feel welcomed!:))

I Found My Surgeon!!!! Dr. Thomas Cochran ,Columbus Ga

I drove to Columbus Ga yesterday morning from Atlanta. My appt was at 8:45. Dr. Thomas Cochran & his staff were the best. I was greeted by very kind nurses the reception was awesome. My consult was very thorough. Dr. Cochran was funny, kind& honest about my expectations& said that I was a good candidate for the surgery. Even though i workout he told me the skin stretching from my two pregnancies would not bounce back. Im so happy to have found this Dr. After reading reviews on him. I met one of his patients. She even txt me to make sure i got there safe. ;) I cant wait to have this done. I know the recovery is no joke but i have a supportive husband & family. This belly & love handle issue will be gone soon enough. I will no longer have to hide it. I want my Body Back!!!!! I was quoted a total of $5100 yes Lord the best price ever!! My tummy tuck was $4900 & lipo of my bra rolls will be an extra $200! Im ready!
Thomas Cochran

Dr. Thomas Cochran was very kind at my consult! I know in my heart he is the Dr. for me!

Try a consult with Dr. Movagharnia he is on Cobb Pkwy in Marietta. My friend went to him and he is the truth. Very personable. She looks awesome. Be very careful with those cheap prices, they are low for a reason. Get at least 5 quotes, don't go by pictures. Ask for at least 6 past patients to call to discuss their experience. Goodluck!
Wow that is an amazing price, I am beginning to think I could have flown elsewhere and shacked up on a hotel for less, lol my quote for TT with flank lipo was almost 12k I paid $5700 for the smart lipo triplex I had on upper and lower abdomen and flanks. Please keep us updated!
Can't wait to see your update
Wow the price is great... the way to know what Dr u want its not the price... its him or her when u go to ur appointment and almost as he walks in the door you have this feeling inside u that tells u... thats the one!
Good luck on your sx!
If you want great results you should get a TT. I know the scar isn't pretty but when u see the results it's so worth it.
Drney0 I agree i met a few really nice ladies on this forum. Im consulting with a Dr. For a tummy tuck. ;))
Msnewbodee im going for a consult with Dr. Cochran next month. I will get a tummy tuck & some lipo to my flanks. Just going for consult to see if i vibe with the Dr. Went to Dr moody for lipo consult yesterday. He was very kind but for what i want he can only give me half of what im looking for. I need a board certified plastic surgeon. I need to be flat & contoured;)
Jarican No i dont want to go to Dr J. Nothing against him . I feel he does better Bbl than tummy tuck.
How was Dr. Davoudi? I left a message to have a consultation with him and no one has returned my message yet. How soon could he do the procedure? I'm in GA too and still consulting. Have you tried Dr. Jimmerson? He's booked out until next year!!! I'm visiting with Dr. Deitch next week. He's in Atlanta
Jarican Dr. davoudi is real cool. His staff is really nice. Latoya is the receptionist. Try calling back again. He is very good.
Good luck with which ever procedure you choose but from what I'm reading Lipo causes more long-term pain than TT. I'm getting both No Pain No Gain lol