WOW....the days are flying bye...

Waiting to go to find out. I would like to know if...

Waiting to go to find out. I would like to know if anyone in the Georgia area can give me a good surgeon who specalizes in plus size liposuction. If anyone has any helpful information please feel free to inbox me or post the info. I am from Alabama and can't find any reasonably prices yet anyone to consider me as a canidiate for the surgeory based on my BMI which is 42.

Everything went well...surgeory date scheduled for...

Everything went well...surgeory date scheduled for June 24, 2013, I can hardly wait. Ready to feel good about me and look and feel good inside and out. Here's a couple of before pics. Like I stated before I am a very confident BMF size 16/18 and ready to get it all back.

Let's Count the Days Down!!!! 19th,20,21,22,23,24 & the 25th.

Oohh....how time flys. Just last month I was saying that it would be a long time before the surgery and now its 7 days away. Can't say if Im worried or not but I'm very anxious and ready to get it over with. I am actually looking forward to the time off and even though I'll be hurting somewhat and healing I need the time to just relax. I love my job but at times it can be mentally draining. I have lost 7 more pounds and I feel really good right now. I havent been updating that much because I've also been trying to get school out of the way. Tonight is my last night until July 11th and I also needed that break from class. I did really well on my final and Im hoping for the best in this last class. But anywho. Ill continue to countdown and post updates as the time gets closer. Thanks realself!! You gals are the best!

ohhh...its getting closer....4 more days...new before pics attached!

I'm getting ready you guys....4 more days togo!

todays the day!

Headed to Georgia you guys...I'm ready for this surgery everyone. Still no worries! Yeah! Ill post up until the surgery! Thx for everything realself!!!! Xoxos... (:

I've posted twice!!

Hi guys! I've tried to post my new pics but its not allowing me to. Update on surgery. Everything went well. I look good. Had aa lot of swellen in the last couple of days but I'm good. My pain is resistable...bout a 2 and its bn a week. I love just not having to tuck a pad underneath my belly to control the sweating. Yeep yall I said it! Lmbo.....yesterday was my first day out to visit the dr. In georgia.....said everything looks great took about 9-9 1/2ccs whatever that is in pounds... please let me know. Anywho feeling great...looking forward to more great results. Ill keep you all posted.

before & after

Big difference!

better look from side

Here's a better look from my first pic from the side and an updated look from 3 days ago.

bodies changing weekly!

Oh god you guys. I'm so happy to see the different changes my new belly is coming out to be. It feels great! Here are some new pics though. ..

Ohhh it's bn a while!

Real self! I feel good!!! 6months of results! Im living it! I'd do it again!

Well Tuckers It was Worth It

Hi there you guys...sorry I haven't updated you all in a while but I've been busy getting my life together, and together it is getting. Lol. Here are a couple of photos. Tell me what you guys think!!
Dr.okora