WOW....the days are flying bye...

Waiting to go to find out. I would like to know if...

Waiting to go to find out. I would like to know if anyone in the Georgia area can give me a good surgeon who specalizes in plus size liposuction. If anyone has any helpful information please feel free to inbox me or post the info. I am from Alabama and can't find any reasonably prices yet anyone to consider me as a canidiate for the surgeory based on my BMI which is 42.

Hey there! Liposuction really isn't for losing weight it's about sculpting the body. They can only take out so much fat and then you are running high risks.. Just be careful. I would suggest really cracking down and exercising and dieting until you just can not lose any more and then go for the lipo, unless you have already done that. Good luck. I hope you get what you are looking for! Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Everything went well...surgeory date scheduled for...

Everything went well...surgeory date scheduled for June 24, 2013, I can hardly wait. Ready to feel good about me and look and feel good inside and out. Here's a couple of before pics. Like I stated before I am a very confident BMF size 16/18 and ready to get it all back.

hey there, be sure mini is what you want you may not be pleased as it will not give you 100% results....I am overall pleased but...I am scheduled for a revision, more lipo in two days...
My surgery date was June 24. My PS has changed the date to a week earlier.( June 17th) My BMI is 36 and dress size is 16. Many Doctors are stating that I have to lose weight but I love my curves not my stomach. Good Luck to You!!!
Hi there. I feel the exact same way. I definitely love me but this tummy of mine has my confidence level in the midst. I'm ready to feel like a 2 dollar bill. I know I ain't gone be the dime but its gonna feel good just to have a higher confidence level. I wish u luck with everything and make sure you post pictures for us.

Let's Count the Days Down!!!! 19th,20,21,22,23,24 & the 25th.

Oohh....how time flys. Just last month I was saying that it would be a long time before the surgery and now its 7 days away. Can't say if Im worried or not but I'm very anxious and ready to get it over with. I am actually looking forward to the time off and even though I'll be hurting somewhat and healing I need the time to just relax. I love my job but at times it can be mentally draining. I have lost 7 more pounds and I feel really good right now. I havent been updating that much because I've also been trying to get school out of the way. Tonight is my last night until July 11th and I also needed that break from class. I did really well on my final and Im hoping for the best in this last class. But anywho. Ill continue to countdown and post updates as the time gets closer. Thanks realself!! You gals are the best!

I am definently sure thats what I want to do. I hoping for the best results and Im going to do my best to do right. I'm a bit stubborn at times but when it comes to spending my own money I definently do whats right! Thx :)

ohhh...its getting closer....4 more days...new before pics attached!

I'm getting ready you guys....4 more days togo!

I live in Austin,Tx and just got my mini tummy tuck and smat lipo...im only two weeks out and im very pleased right now..did i mention my belly wasnt to much smaller than your after five kids...i willpost pics once i get a little more down the line! Good luck and would really like to see pics!
Good luck on your big day! I can't wait to see your results.

todays the day!

Headed to Georgia you guys...I'm ready for this surgery everyone. Still no worries! Yeah! Ill post up until the surgery! Thx for everything realself!!!! Xoxos... (:

Wishing you the best of luck! Praying everything goes well. Keep us posted
Thinking about you today. You are making a leap to change your life for the better. Congrats! Please let us know how it's going when you can!
Best of luck to you!!! You will do great! If they didn't give you anything for nausea I suggest you ask for it. I had my surgery yesterday and I am so nauseous.

I've posted twice!!

Hi guys! I've tried to post my new pics but its not allowing me to. Update on surgery. Everything went well. I look good. Had aa lot of swellen in the last couple of days but I'm good. My pain is resistable...bout a 2 and its bn a week. I love just not having to tuck a pad underneath my belly to control the sweating. Yeep yall I said it! Lmbo.....yesterday was my first day out to visit the dr. In georgia.....said everything looks great took about 9-9 1/2ccs whatever that is in pounds... please let me know. Anywho feeling great...looking forward to more great results. Ill keep you all posted.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

before & after

Big difference!

Hi hair gods! Thanks...they actually went from hip to hip. My belly was a wide one.
Your results look great! Did they go all the way around you when they cut you?

better look from side

Here's a better look from my first pic from the side and an updated look from 3 days ago.

Yes when you get rid of the drains everyday will be better than the day before. I didn't realize how aggravating the drain was until like pod 6. I was ready for it to go. But getting rid of them too soon is no good either. Doc said if they take them to soon they have to asperate fluid with needle that's why they wait till just the right time. I'm pod 18 and feeling very good just washed dishes but after standing for over 30 to 40 minutes I'm ready to sit for awhile.
I understand. It has bn in about 2 weeks now. And it takes all day to even get to 21 ccs. I actually cooked and washed dishes yesterday. I wish pod 18 was when I washed them....lol....I prayed to recover a little faster a have an ass for a hubby..that's what I shouldve made sure was gonna do ok. But you learn from everything. I certainly have about being done and depending on others. But other than that I feel pretty good.
You look great. Welcome to the flat side. Happy healing.

bodies changing weekly!

Oh god you guys. I'm so happy to see the different changes my new belly is coming out to be. It feels great! Here are some new pics though. ..

I am seeing myself! How are you feeling cause you look great! To clarify, is your incision hip to hip or just above the pubic bone? Hope you continue to recover well & fast.
Girl you are looking great.
You look great

Ohhh it's bn a while!

Real self! I feel good!!! 6months of results! Im living it! I'd do it again!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Well Tuckers It was Worth It

Hi there you guys...sorry I haven't updated you all in a while but I've been busy getting my life together, and together it is getting. Lol. Here are a couple of photos. Tell me what you guys think!!

love how candid you are in your review photos and posts thank you for that!! I think you look fabulous - and thanks for the laff; I see I am not the only one who has a collection of bras on the bathroom door handle! LOL!
Thanks for sharing. You look great.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-