Much Need Augmentation...Excellent Results - Marietta, GA

I decided to move forward with surgery because in...

I decided to move forward with surgery because in a year and a half I will be the big 30 and couldn't stand being a 32A any longer. Originally wanted to go with 225 cc but decided later that 300 cc would make more of a difference. I really don't want a large cup size. A small C was my final decision. I am so happy that I went through with the procedure. 1 week and a day post op and the results are already looking amazing. With the swelling, I am currently fitting into a D cup. Even at this size, I look great. I am definitely happy with my decision.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Celestin and her staff were extremely knowledgeable, nonjudgmental, friendly and seemed to be just the team I needed to help me to transform into the new me. They answered all of my questions and even those of my partner. I felt really comfortable with my selection. My surgery date was July 9th and I am now a week and 1 day post-op. I couldn't be more satisfied. I experienced a medical setback after my surgery due to a preexisting medical condition and Dr. Celestin was on the phone with my partner and the hospital well after office hours. Her concern was truly genuine. She is a true sweetheart. The cost of the procedure was affordable. The office was immaculate and welcoming. My breast are looking fantastic so far. I would definitely recommend Dr. Celestin and her team!