52 Year Old with Flat Backend, 3 Children and Workaholic - Marietta, GA

My expectation is to have a rounder butt. My rear...

My expectation is to have a rounder butt. My rear end use to be pump and as I got older it week flat so I would like to get close to what I use to be.
I'm having my brazilian butt lift at Georgia Plastic & Recontructive Surgery. My doctor will be Dr. Celestin, M.D. My surgery is June 4, 2014.
At my 2 week visit before my surgery, the staff was extremely nice, professional and answer all my questions. I received all my appointments for the year.
I'm nervous but can't wait to have this done.

The night b4 my big day

I'm nervous and scared .I can't believe tomorrow is here.
The nurse called today to make sure I didn't eat or drink after midnight, take a bath with antibacterial soap, wear dark loose clothing and to make sure I had a driver to pick me up. I told her I was nervous and she said," we have something for that....so count down times. Pictures and evaluations to come.

1 day post op

The staff was the best. Dr. Celestin, Vivian Price, Cameo and Ada was very professional and made me feel comfortable. Dr.Celestin put approximatcly 800cc in buttox.Hopefully, it Will stay. I will update the rest .

3 days post op

The doctor office have called twice to check on me. Im still sore but it's not as bad as i thought. The bad part is laying on your stomach all the time. Make sure you have some one to help you when you go home. You will need it.

My meds were included in my price meds for nausea, pain, antibodies and a relaxer

June 9 2014

Went walking around the neighborhood today. I got tired quick. I had to go back home and get in the bed.....Don't try to do to much to soon....

Made it 1 week post op

Exactly 1 week post op. Looking forward to my final results.
I will start doing minimum exercises starting today

problem....grrrr

Took my garment off. It feels like it is digging in my skin. I can't take it. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow....grrrrr

Made it to 7 weeks

Im in my x small second garment...yay! I have no more pain or bruising and Minimum itching. Everything is coming along just fine. I do have afew lumps but the smooth shape will take care of that. At Dr. Okoro and Dr. Celestin office 2 smooth shapes are included in your package. It feels so good :) It feels like a mechanical massage. It really help with pain and lumps.

loving my body

I still have a small amount of swelling. Butt is coming along nice. I had skin tighting called elixir which helps with loose skin. The staff is really helpful. I love this office.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Celestin is intelligent, smart and professional. She explained the procedure, gave me handouts and showed me exactly what I would look like afterwards. She gave me the opportunity to ask questions and I did not feel rushed. I can't wait to see her again for my procedures