Brazilian Butt Lift 1200cc Per Per Buttock Dr.Aslani,Spain

My coordinator at Cirumed told me about this...

My coordinator at Cirumed told me about this forum, I had only been aware of Spanish forums before. I had consulted dr.aslani at Quiron malaga originally for a breast uplift about a year ago but somehow never went ahead. still I kept this in mind and surfing in their page I saw their before and after pictures of buttocks. I consulted them again and dr.aslani said that my preconditions were really good, he seemed much more enthusiastic about doing the buttocks than doing the breasts.
Probably he just likes doing buttocks more than he likes doing breasts.
Honestly, I think he was really excited.
I had my surgery under local anesthetic with sedation, they transferred 1200cc of ft into each buttock cheek.
My recovery was very rough, which seemd expected to me since the moved a lot of tissue but noelia said that it seems I struggled a bit more than others.
The surgery has given me a real nice waist and a fabulous butt, it is a bit shocking when you see it first since the butt seemed huge at the beginning, but once everything settled it came out really nice.
Noelia and Alvaro were great with me and looked after me extremely well.
Definitely a rewarding surgery.

swimwear......

more pics

projection !

three months

Spain Plastic Surgeon

I had 1200cc each buttock cheek.Has given me a great shape

how much of the fat he put did you keep more or less ?
Felicidades, estas divina!!!!
Great result, love your waistline !
`WOOOOWWW, I love your results!!! Your waist is teeny tiny! Congrats, you look amazing. xx
Te miras bien Hermosa. Qtengas buen dia.
Looking Good!
Q: hope I really can get an answer on. How much do you have to weigh to get 750cc in each buttocks? I weigh 60kg and I'm gaining weigt to get mine bbl done in jan.
Look,I think that is more question for a doctor I weighed 65kg before surgery, but I really had plenty of fat around the love handles. The surgeon said to me that this was good for a good result, that is all i can say. hope that helps
Carolas thnx for the reply!! I just want a great result and not a weist of money. But I think that is what whe all want.
Sexy lady!!!!!
loveeeeee it
looking great
thanks
You look fantastic but where on earth did he suck up 1200cc for each cheek from?!! You look quite small from your previous photo (prior). It's just too brilliant!!!
I had very chubby fat on my love handles so he had plenty of material lol
What can I say but WOW! You look amazing.
Beautiful results. How much do u way prior to surgery?
Sorry i don't understand my way prior to surgery ?
I meant to say what was your weight The day of surgery?
65 kg
Congrats! your body looks very natural.
Welcome to RS ! Happy healing!
wow! tiny waist , you look great