Brazilian Butt Lift 1200cc Per Per Buttock Dr.Aslani,Spain

My coordinator at Cirumed told me about this...

My coordinator at Cirumed told me about this forum, I had only been aware of Spanish forums before. I had consulted dr.aslani at Quiron malaga originally for a breast uplift about a year ago but somehow never went ahead. still I kept this in mind and surfing in their page I saw their before and after pictures of buttocks. I consulted them again and dr.aslani said that my preconditions were really good, he seemed much more enthusiastic about doing the buttocks than doing the breasts.
Probably he just likes doing buttocks more than he likes doing breasts.
Honestly, I think he was really excited.
I had my surgery under local anesthetic with sedation, they transferred 1200cc of ft into each buttock cheek.
My recovery was very rough, which seemd expected to me since the moved a lot of tissue but noelia said that it seems I struggled a bit more than others.
The surgery has given me a real nice waist and a fabulous butt, it is a bit shocking when you see it first since the butt seemed huge at the beginning, but once everything settled it came out really nice.
Noelia and Alvaro were great with me and looked after me extremely well.
Definitely a rewarding surgery.

swimwear......

more pics

projection !

three months

It is now 4 months

My bum still looks great !
Spain Plastic Surgeon

I had 1200cc each buttock cheek.Has given me a great shape. Originally I wanted to do my breasts, but 4 month after my BBL I have to say that this has been so worth it. I have a totally transformed shape.