Hello I'm looking forward to getting rid of this...

Hello I'm looking forward to getting rid of this ugly bum I'm waiting on my consultation with Dr aslani. After seeing all his pictures and great reviews I think he's the guy for me. I was talking with Dr hamza today he works with Linda Briggs and I could have it done so cheap with him in Tunisia but the lack of reviews worries me. Anyone been to Tunisia?

Obsessed

It's official I'm obsessed with looking at bootys... When I first decided on having the Bbl I originally thought I'd like something small but some protection... But now I'm thinking I want a good big one... I mean if your going to spend this kind of money your better getting more bang for your buck.... Lol.. I've my consultation on Wednesday with aslani.. Feeling nervous

Wish pics

No probs good luck woohoo it's all happening :)
Hey babe, I will make my surgery date decision after my consultation with Dr Aslani- tomorrows D-Day. Touch base with you after my consultation.
Ooh fill me in after yours lol.. I'm in northern Ireland... When are you looking to have your surgery?

Consultation went great

Aslani very nice man and very informative I'm feeling sooooo happy...
hiya had mine done with aslani on monday, very happy, he is a star ! please pray for my booty I just want to stay in this shape forever
Lol
Oh Kool I will reply now x

Fed up waiting

So depressed having to wait ages to get this done... Been stalking these reviews feeling so envious of all your new butt's. Wish it was July I really can't stop thinking and talking about it... I'm going to buy in a Brazalian butt lift workout dvd soon.. So I can tell people it's all natural...

Chin liposuction

Seeing that some girls have also had chin lipo I wouldn't mind killing two birds with one stone... Must find out tomorrow how much extra that would cost :) oh and fat injected into my lips... That also sounds very interesting :p
In October I have Aslani Skype appointment. I live in Spain and wanted to travel to DR. I hope Aslani avoid traveling so far to get my booty
Well I had mine already with aslani. I don't see why you would travel to USA when you have a fantastic doctor so close. His work is fantastic x

Faja

Because I'm just having lipo on tummy and back would this be suitable?

Mrs flatty

Ugh could this be any uglier
July will be her before you know!!! i know how hard it was waiting though/// girl you need to bust out the thongs and have a good before pic =) lol
Lol oh dear... Yeah I must get the butt out indeed... Watch this space xx
I don't know how to get a profile picture up.. There dosent seem to be an option?

This is disgusting I dipise my body... Makes me feel ill

So this is why I need the bbl.. This is very embarrassing so I hope you appreciate my courage posting

And from the back

Yeah....

Back

Sorry forgot to attach the picture yeah this is the back shot :/
Sorry, that areas of your body will receive liposuction??
Tummy. Lower back and flanks... Would love my arms done too though
You look around the same weight as me, are you going to try and shift some weight first?? (Like me) for better results!

Having fun with this

Plastic surgery app lol.. Obviously I will look nothing like this thank god
Lol.. Or now I say.. Sod it more fat for my ass lol... I've been good this week no sneaky glass of wine.. But I will definitely be having some with X factor on Saturday ;)

Ass fund

Hey girls... I've secured my date Wooohooooo. Well I've started saving every penny now. I've asked for money for Christmas and my birthday and I've been selling stuff in the house. I'm can't stop thinking about it. Going to get my passport sorted now so it's less expense nearer the time. Also I'm 5foot 3 and 10.5 stone... I would ideally like to be lighter but also want to keep the fat for my butt. Dr aslani never mentioned that I needed to loose weight so I'm guessing if it was an issue he would have said in consultation. I really just cannot wait to have this done it has consumed me lol

Feeling guilty

I have four gorgeous little kids and I'm arranging with mum about her minding them when I've gone. My mum doesn't know that I'm going to have this done so I feel so guilty lieing but I know if I tell the truth she would probably hit the roof. I'm not planning on telling anyone but how on earth will they not notice loool. I'm going to be walking round like an old woman... Aaaaaaa help me. I'm also feeling guilty on the kids.. What if something goes wrong....

8lb down

Lost some weight.. Hate dieting :/
Us mums all have that guilty feeling, questioning our vanity, selfishness and priorities! But let's look at reality we put our kids first everyday, usually have no time time to even attempt to look presentable and have little or no time to spend taking care of ourselfs! So I'm doing this one thing for ME so I can feel good about MYSELF ;-)
Yea you are right there... This is going to be life changing for me. I have been so depressed with my body shape for a long time and I never dreamt that I would ever have an opportunity to have this done. I found out about this year's back and it wasn't heard off in Europe really so yeah hooray for Dr aslani...

Bringing date forward

Well looks like I should be able to travel in may instead.. It will be alot cheaper off peak to which is good.. So 6 months to wait isn't so bad... Damit money is a bitch... Wish I never bought that car now lol
Hey hun my body was very similar to urs dont feel bad it will soon be over ;) ur gonna love the new u trust me I do.
Thanks hun... I've had two dreams now that I've had it done... The first dream.. Holly Willoughby was my surgeon..Lol
:) aww yeah I remember having dreams but is the anxiety lol is something we need to feel good in clothes n self steem ur gonna love ur body girl!

Suspicious

Mmmm things aren't adding up.. I smell a rat in here
True! Sorry girl

Broken dreams

I actually cannot believe how anyone could be so deceitful.. my plans are dead in the water for now... Time to look for new options .. I don't know what Im To do... USA is too far for me.. Icouldn't leave my kids for that long.... France possibly... Who knows...

Hi everyone,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The authenticity of the RealSelf community is extremely important to us, and we take it personally when anyone tries to undermine that authenticity. We are investigating this now and will work with Dr. Aslani to figure out what is happening.

Thanks for looking out for the community! Please send me a message if you have any questions.

--Sharon

I really hope the culprit is found very scary for all involved... Some crazy people out there
Dear Mrs MrsIrish ( I have left this comment with different users, I hope i did leave anyone affected forgotten), please let me bring the following to your attention: I do not usually make a habbit of commenting in forums but a patient has drawn my attention to this, and I am very thankful for this. Both myself and a my staff have liked Realself very much in the past, and as a modern practice we encourage patients to share their experience here, be it good or bad. Now some issues have been brought to my attention, which I do of course find somewhat concerning and intimidating. I exclude that any of my staff be involved in such matters, since I work trustfully with them for many years. We try to maintain a relation of partnership not only amongst us but also with our patients. Please appreciate that I have very little control about who is writing what, and you may understand that I perceive this as extremely worrying and threatening. For now, I would be grateful if you could only appreciate that we are intensely looking into this. In a virtual world this is not always easy. Brazilian butt lift surgery, which seems in the focus of the issue, is a procedure which we do in very large numbers, and I understand that many of our patients also use this forum. I cannot recognize patients just on the basis of their buttocks (at least in most cases) so we are currently working very hard to find out who may have been posting what. Until this matter is resolved, we are currently adressing all our patients who may want to post their experiences with us to abstain from doing so until further notice. I hope you appreciate that we are trying everything we can to resolve this matter. Should any user of this forum have based his/her decision to go with us just on information exchanged on this forum and wish to change their mind, we would of course regret this. In this case please email us (we cannot identify you on the basis of usernames only), and this will of course be settled to your convenience. We will keep you uptaded and hope at present we do everything we can to both resolve the matter as well as restore trust. Thank you for your understanding

Quick update

Spain is happening...
Going may now instead of July.. Feeling content with the above issues...been chatting with a lovely lady who's been there and got the tshirt and she's been so helpful..
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Dr aslanis work

I would be delighted with any of these results :)
OMG you have picked all the results i would love to have too! lol x Great minds!
Lol they are definitely great.. I hope I end up looking similar lol
I'm sure you will look great !

Want

This is a truly amazing ass.... Probably need two rounds right enuf to achieve this

My new buy

Well it would be rude not too.... Can't wait to buy some nice underware for a change
Hi Hun I so wanna get this done are you from the uk I am and was thinking to try out this doctor how much are you getting it done for and how long is the waiting list was thinking to go to Tunisia help plz
Hi char I'm having it in may but from what I gather it's a 3 month wait but couldn't be 100% on that.. Mine is costing 5000euro. I also looked into Tunisia with Dr hamza..... Great price I was quoted... Was it through Linda briggs?

5 months away from bootay heaven

Hey all.. This day 5 months I will be just touching down in sunny malaga for a very exciting and life changing surgery.. I've been thinking about this a lot lately and my biggest concern is leaving the kids more so because they have to be split up as nobody will keep 4 kid's lol.... I still have no concrete plans but I'm sure family will just have to help out.

I'm not nervous about the surgery itself because I'm having a local anthestic I wouldn't fancy risking a general if it's not necessary.. Just hoping I don't wake up as I've heard this happens but I'm sure I will be too sedated to even remember.

Good luck to you all xx
Hi mrsirish no it wasn't through Linda brigg I haven't been on that site yet isit good? How did u find urs?are you from the uk?
I've not had mine yet... Linda briggs is lovely but I wanted to go with Dr aslani because he has more experience as far as I can see x

Me

This is me currently... Have put on a few extra pounds over Christmas... Dieitng hard atm... Hoping to be 10 stone 3 for surgery in may... I think when I get rid of these flanks there will be a great improvement... Hate how I carry my weight.. I'm real square pants :(

My surgery app

So this is what I'm looking for :)

2nd attempt of simulator

I am from uk but i am trying to go abroad Dominican Republic it will be for me doll...can't risk paying a lot of money and not getting the results I want. Now i wanted to stick in europe after finding out Aslani fake profiles I decided not to risk going to him. Wish you and the profile owner best of luck...
Thanks... I really couldn't travel that far away from my kids... Dr aslani really is the only in Europe ... I love some of the work he has done from his website too. I really think this can work for me. Please God X hope you get your date soon (had a read there at your update) must be so frustrating xx

Arnica

Hiya I'm wondering what you recommend is best for bruising the Arnica cream or gel? Also do you take the Arnica tablets before surgery and when is the best time to start using them if so X. Just seen that lidl are doing Boppy pillows well there more like large neck pillows for only £5 so I will buy that as I'm not spending £40 on a Boppy pillow I will hardly use....

Other pics I really like

What's the point

Don't see any point in continuing to write anything else I don't get any support or feedback good luck to you all.. Anybody want to know how things go sure inbox me but I won't hold my breath lol
:-0 noooo! Well if you do inbox me anytime :-) you know sometimes I tend to use this website for my own selfish reasons. When I update it makes me feel the progression towards the end result! It's helpful to me. Also remember compared to the number of US ladies doing SX in their own country DR and Mexico -ther are not many from the UK going to Europe. I agree with Shapedream maybe join a general SX group they are slot more active than here!!! X
Definitely xx
oh no girl, do not do that! I was in the same situation as you, but I added several groups on fb and there I found a lot of help and I help other girls (as I can). I think there is more activity in fb that here. if you ask a question, the girls respond quickly...I can add it if you want, there are girls who go to different surgeons. send me an e mail

Hi

Well after a slight hissy fit I'm back again feeling excited I've flights booked deposit down and weight off... These are a few pics of my weight loss i don't plan on loosing anything else. Do you think I've enough fat or should I put on extra...?..
I think it should not gain weight, no need extra fat ... I see ... perfect for bbl Aslani also remember that it is not very aggressive with the lipo, so would not be good idea weight gain! so perfect for this bbl
Yea I'm thinking maybe get ya few extra pounds off because seen lighter girls than me getting massive butt's. Aslong as I get 1000 cc I will be very happy
hello! if I remember you and hope that a facebook account is made! my plans have changed a lot ... I have a surgery health in Spain around April or May (still do not know ... social security is an uncertainty here lol) so I had to change my date for surgery in September. But ... I have a dilemma: if I do go bbl only going with Duran, but if i have bbl+ba I do not I'll go with Duran. Groups in FB make me doubt much .. there is a secret group per doctor DR lol and also there are groups of plastic surgery in general and because of that I could access all the girls who have been to other doctors and in these months of waiting for a doctor will try to decide bbl and ba. As goes your preparation for your surgery? remaining three months only!

Hoping I can look similar

I like this waist to hip ratio... Not looking for a tiny tiny waist

Ordered my arnica

Hey there so I ordered my arnica today I got the 30c tablets plus arnica cream and I also got arnica cooling gel. Can anyone tell me how long before surgery they started taking iron supplement? I'm thinking on starting on spatone it's a liquid iron you mix it with orange juice I find it easier to take than the tablets xx 2nd consultation next week Woohoo can't wait... I've been dreaming alot about having this done I guess it's always on my mind.. Find it hard to imagine myself with a nice womanly body.. Can't wait bring it on :)
Hey Hun, just wondered if you'd run the arnica through dr aslani first. Some doctors don't want patients taking any supplements before surgery. I suppose if you're having a consultation next week you could check with him... Spa tone is great, I also take that:) much more gentle on the tummy. Took it during my pregnancies too!
Oh really Yea i will mention that to him next week... Also need to ask if I need to come off the contraceptive pill too. I also took spatone my pregnancies it's good stuff... I ordered the arnica today from boots as they have 3 for 2 which was a bonus :) xx

This is the ultimate wish pic

This is exactly what I want... Or as similar as possible

Got hibi Antibacterial wash

Paid £6 in boots UK :)

Hibi

Oops forgot pic

Vedette

Please can anyone tell me which of these is best? I'm thinking on the one with straps as it comes up higher on the back.... Also I have the added drama of not knowing whether or not to buy a size bigger as I will be swollen or buy a size smaller because I need the extra compression.. Hellllllp a girl out
I agree with what hourglass said! i asked jenny about if i needed to take anything before and she didnt say i did.... i would double check
Yea consultation next week hun I will ask a million questions.... Scared to annoy the girls at the clinic with alot of questions
I'm sure their used to all the questions, it their job so don't worry. Dr Aslani provides you with a garment but I'm not sure how long that will be worn for. Maybe that's another question you can fire at them lol. Also you could buy your second garment after surgery once you know the sizing etc?. It's so confusing because this is slightly different to having the traditional lipo the other girls are having...we don't have the massage or drains, not that I'm complaining!. Also there's butt in and butt out garments, I wonder which Dr A prefers???

10 weeks

Wooo the final countdown girls I'm nearly into single figures here. Had 2nd consultation yest all went fine hoping to get 1000 ccs baby... Can't wait :) Dr aslani said that should be possible so I am leaving myself in his hands Aslong as I don't end up like a duck or a square bum I'll be a happy camper. Going to book into the ibis hotel for the night before surgery as it's cheap as chips and close to hospital.. Then for remainder of stay I will stay at turn guadalmar lovely sea views and nice walks so the hubby doesn't get too bored if I'm unable to do much :)

Tryp guadalmar

Sorry just seen the typo there stupid predicted text

Arnica arrived

Things are coming together now although Dr aslani said he doesn't think they make much difference I'm willing to give arnica a try sure it can't hurt

Loveeeeee

This is the shape I want the upside down heart
hi, when are you scheduled?
5 th may. Are you going?
They keep sending me emails regarding the event lol...I have no one to go with and don't want to go on my own :( How did your consultation go?. Did you show him any wish pics?. I need to arrange my 2nd one too and possibly start looking at what dates are available...eek.....so excited!. How long are you staying there?

6 weeks 6 days

Not long to go I have nothing more sorted because I'm a last minute kind of girl haha . So glad i joined the Facebook group of UK girls because I'd be totally lost without there support. There are a few girls on here that are having there surgery very soon I just want to wish you all well and can't wait to see your results :)
hi hun whats the facebook name?
I think you will look great...based on the pics you put up he does really good work.
Thanks x

6 weeks today

This day 6 weeks I will be touching down in sunny malaga yeehaa... Loving the new reviews on Dr aslanis latest patients great job just what I'm looking for. Was readingthat ssome of you girls are staying in the vincci, I looked into it but I think the tryp has more of a holiday feel about it. Plus it's cheaper. I'm not sure whether to book half board because obviously I'm not going to be able to sit in the restaurant for dinner and I also know that some hotels don't let you take food up to the room. I tried to email the hotel about this but I've had no response. Girls who stayed in vincci could you tell me if there are shops nearby? Like supermarket /cafe? See the only problem with the tryp is there are no shops around that area it's very rural.

How to add doctor to your review?

Hi girls was wondering why my review wasn't appearing under my doctors name then saw that I've the clinic name instead. Is there anyway to change the that? Anyway 5 weeks today I will be on the operating table starting my journey. Been waiting for this for what seems like forever so 5 weeks feels like ages ! I'm planning to spend the next few weeks preparing myself for surgery, starting iron and loosing a few extra lbs... Toning up my bingo wings lol... Bring it on I'm so ready to do this.... It's such a good time to have it done (just in time for summer) can't wait :) xxxxx

4 weeks

This day 4 weeks I will be sitting in malaga... Today I ordered my compression stockings for the flight home they cost £8.99 and are made by t.e.d.... I will be booking hotel vincci tonight also (cheaper with booking.com than to use cirumed discount they seem to charge more booking direct with hotel) I shall also be checking in online with my flight this week. So it's all systems go. I've bought myself some nice loose long dresses for after surgery and plan on getting everything in this week I need.. Nightie /toiletries/allergy pills etc etc shout out to my girl Jennifer who's going next week I'm so excited for her xxx
Good luck with your sx! I'll reply your pm now
Thanks hun x
Good luck with your surgery' you will be crossing over soon. I too would like to join the facebook group.

4 daysss

Well that's everything finalised... Case packed... Paper work signed... Checked on flight... Travel insurance sorted.... I'm flying Sunday morning for surgery on Monday will update with pics when I get a chance Tuesday... Wish me luck :)
Hey Hun hope it goes well x
Hey hun! Very best of luck! I am going to Dr A a week or so after you so I absolutely can't wait to see your results, you'll look incredible! xx

I've made it (day 2)

Hi all well I'm now 2 days post op and everything has gone well. I have been treated so well by all the cirumed staff and the lovely nurses at hospital quiron malaga. I got 1300cc which is more than I ever imagined haha. I did freak out abit when I first saw myself but even one day post I can say I look amazing. I can't believe it's me in the mirror! Dr aslani has been the best and most caring surgeon he came to check on me several times during my stay very nice man. Also jenny has been a amazing organised all my travel to and from hospital and has been great support. I have to say the night before surgery I was very scared I was going to book a flight home haha but I'm so glad I didn't back out now. All and all very good experience and I'm healing well
Hun, I am so so glad to read your update, I've really been looking forward to reading how you've got on and your latest review is as positive as they get! Did you go in hoping for 1300cc? He has told me about 750cc but I want more! This time next week I will be getting ready for my surgery, I really can't wait! I wish you happy healing and I am so looking forward to seeing more wonderful photos, feel so positive now :) xx

Pics

Realself playing up with updates
Glad to see your surgery went well. You definitely look different. Lol
You have nothing to worry about hun. You are in good hands it is abit tough first day but make yourself get up and will yourself better don't lay down all day it won't be good for your metal state. I tried to get up and took weak so lay back down then tried few hours later was shakey and sore but as the hours passed I felt better on my feet. Today I got discharged from hospital and I went a nice walk to beach
I just asked him for the biggest he could get me lol

Day 3

Today I'm swollen bruised and very tired feeling abit down at night time missing my babies and worried how I will cope but I plan to motor on as I usually do. :)

Day 3

Very tired today haven't done much went a walk but had to come back felt weak and legs swollen. Going home tomorrow can't wait :) just wish I had of been able to enjoy sunny malaga more. Stitches and drain coming out tomorrow hopfully that won't hurt!
Happy healing! Hope your trip home is a safe one!
thanks x
What you mean?

Day 5

Omg realself is pissing me off wrote an update and it dissapeared here's a pic x
Hey I bet your really pleased with the results...you will have to buy all new clothes to accomodate that backside lol! How you feeling? x
Lol tell me as bout it. It awas a shock but I'm loving it and feeling much better today. I looked like a corpse yesterday after flying home.
Yes, I know what you mean I flew home a few days after a tummy tuck and I was wiped out and uncomfortable for days after. You look after yourself now and relax....and when your better we want more pics lol.x

Day 6

White weak tired ugh :( trying to get myself back to normal isn't as easy as I thought boohoo
Drink plenty of fluids water/Gatorade . Also very important for you to eat. Recovery is ruff but you'll feel better as the days go by .
Thanks yeah I've been eating better and drinking alot more thanks doll xx

Day 7

So had a good night's sleep tonight I woke with the usual back /neck pain, I haven't been feeling as weak as I have been either. I'm looking into extra compression for my lower abdomen as my binder keeps sliding up so might need boards to sort this as I need to get the fluid out of there. Also told my parents and mum asked "does he do face lifts" and my sister is looking to have a bbl now lmao, I'm feeling so happy I can freely visit my parents now without the lies yey :)

Pics

Realself seriously sort your site out its so glitchy
Hee I'm 23 and contemplating about getting a brasilian but lift/ liposculpture I'm looking for a partner in crime ! Iff anyone is considering doing the same and would like to talk about it or even go to the same surgeon please e-mail me ! sheriva@outlook.com

1 week

Still not feeling great need to get the iron in me I have highs and lows. Swelling on legs alot better bruising alot better. Can't stand long though or my legs swell up. I went to hospital because a wee incision wound had opened and got a strong antibiotic hoping this week is a better week :)
Great results, thanks for sharing your journey, your Dr. does great work.
Yea h he does xx thanks

Day 8

Feeling good today my body is healing well loving the new me :) garment making tracks on lower bum hoping this dissapears

10 days

Feeling tired alot bruising nearly faded cut holes in garment to take pressure off bum. Feeling the post surgery blues but happy with my body :)
The same as you hun...had a breast augmentation 8 yrs ago, a tummy tuck 8 weeks ago and september the 2nd a bbl...then I had better stop! X
Awww lol yea call it a day at that lol! I'd like boobs done but don't fancy a general anaesthetic :/
Hope you feel better soon cos you have a body to die for...you look absolutely fantastic! What a difference your shape is stunning. You misses are going to have a great summer.xx

Day 11

Enjoying the sunshine
I'm so jealous. Lol
Your turn soon xx how is your preparation going.?
OMG you look so good. Does anyone know why some people complain of getting lumpy mishapen tummies from him? It seems like he does such good work then there are those few reviews which make me question whether I should book with Aslani or not?

Day 14

Well I can now officially sit but I sat for dinner only 5 mins on my boppy pillow.

Very swollen and have my first lymphatic massage tomorrow looking forward to it.

Been sleeping great and feeling alot more myself though still tired alot.

Ordered a new garment from mariae I needed one to fit my bum better as my old one was making me look square weird

Day 14

you look great!
Thanks

Day 18

Still swollen especially aroundmy bbelly and thighs. Had my first lymphatic massage Tuesday past and that hurt but I felt so much looser afterwards.

In the process of trying to get a new garment to fit me proper! Girls in UK mariae garments are great and u can get them from body line line clothing find them on eBay the lady who's dealing with me has been so good.

Will start some light walking next week if I feel up to it.

Recovery is definitely a long process I was so niave thinking this would be easy! But I've definitely turned a corner this week, I'm able to do all my usual mother /housewife chores lol.
You're looking terrific hun, such a beautiful shape! I hope your recovery is going well! xx
Thanks hun how are you getting on x

Sleep

Just thought I'd mention how bloody brilliant it is to sleep on my side good bye back pain I won't miss you one little bit!
I'm ok thank you, back home now and not finding it easy not to sit!! I'm really swollen too and my body feels very slow and heavy! I guess these are all normal though xx
I was the same! Then when I had a lymphatic massage i felt alot looser... Is your lymph nodes in your groin swollen? Mine are and it's quite scary

Loving my big butt

Dr aslani is the man!

Love my new shape
Yes, they were for a while but they've gone down now, don't worry. They seem to swell more the tighter my compression garment is.

Loving it

Round two where are you ;)

3 weeks

Pretty much feeling back to normal now still some swelling, im sleeping great, wearing my new garment it's a 9334 by mariae garments if you are buying then go by your hip measurement and then go the size up from that as they are TINY fitting!
Looking good! Shapes Looking bigger and better with each update xx
Thanks x

5 weeks post

Had first night out, didn't wear garment felt so uncomfortable without it, my sides still very tender and sore to touch. I've started on a diet need to shift some upper body fat that's annoying me! Here's a pic without garment I find my garment gives my bum more volume also
Wow...your looking stunning! Bet your other half can't believe his luck lol.xxx
Aw thanks hun... Yeah like the projection.... Xx

7 weeks post

Feeling good, still tender /numb around the sides. Planning to have a top up early next year, and so the cycle starts again I'm a real glutten for punishment! Hoping that round 2 won't be as hard drive for recovery as I'll obviously be having less far removed
Is the shape of the bum still there?
Yeah Dr aslani thinks that all the transplanted fat has survived he seemed really happy

Pics

Getting ready for dinner and cocktails with hubby

Pics
Looking sensational as always hun! xx
cheers Babe did ye get my last mail xxxxxx

PIcs

Very nice! Love ur dresses :), i will have round 2 in sept
Aw thanks hun I'm having round 2 also.... Lol x
Looking fab!

Without garment

Nearly two months post op... Going round 2 early next year, need to arrange babysitters again and get myself better first. Still numb and tender around sides and ribcage area. Still wearing my mariae garment and searching for a good binder... I've been totally skint and these garment /binders ain't cheap! I've been trying to eat healthy but it's been a struggle having kids but I exercise everyday and don't snack between meals... I'm writing this as I'm sat starving lol! I may get up and get me some breakfast! But yeah I'm very excited for round two I want those cheeks fatter and fuller and also want my hips taken in some!

Before and afters

Well I just saw my before and afters I'm horrified by how awful looking I was before and delighted with my new body! Dr aslani really did an amazing job it was hard for me to realise the true transformation until I seen for myself I'm sooo happy! And I get the whole amnesia thing it really is hard to remember how you looked before... Having babies really f***** my body up!
Hi hun, where u going for round 2?
Hey hun back to Dr aslani.. I'm having round two cause u want more fat around bottom and sides plus want my sides taken in abit and more lipo on belly.. Will chat with him when I'm in a position to set another date... See my skin wouldn't stretch and allow all the fat in he wanted so round two is my best option.. How are you and have you come to any decisions about your situation have you decided on a 2nd round? X
Wooowwww, looking amazing!! Your pics just keep getting better and better!! xx

8 weeks

inspired.....sorry.:-)
I cannot believe the transformation you made ! this is sooooo impressive. You review has really insoired me.:-)

10 weeks po

I mean the hotel ....not hospital. - :-) Why did you wait 2 weeks for your first massage. I thought it was important to start early with this. Have you got any extra massages?
Well I didn't want to lay down on my bum for the massages so I waited until the two weeks were up! I flew home three days after surgery I wouldn't advise it but I'd no choice have commitments back at home.
yeah I flew home with easyJet and booked extra leg room just... Stood most of it, my legs were horrific looking after they swole so bad so make sure you have good leg compression which I will have for next time

Pics

A few more pics, going to keep this belly fat for round two :p

Round 2 April

So going for my top up in April, possibly sooner if possible but will see how things go! Been busy losing weight getting myself skinny, can't wait to get this all over with and start to move on to the next chapter in life, exciting and scary going through it all again! It's abit like child birth, first time you are completely niave and oblivious, second time you know what your in for lol! Here's a pic of the shape I'm hoping for :)
What a transformation!!You look fab! If I get half as good as you got, I'd be a very happy lady:-D. New to this site but hoping to get more inspiration from entries like yours. Not sure about when to go and where to stay but still planning:-) Good luck girl and keep us updated!! x
Thanks so much :) are you going to Dr aslani?

Feeling good

Just found this your result is amazing !
Aw thanks so much that's great to hear, xx
you look phantastic !!!! and you want to add more to this ??? why ??? you look so great I cannot believe how much this has changed you look completely different person !!!!

12 weeks

So I've been planning to visit sunny malaga once again! Checking out flights and they are nice and cheap! Looking forward to getting this done, this time I think I will just take hand luggage as I didn't use HALF of what I brought first time around! Definitely will be more prepared this time around as I hadn't a clue the first time what I was in for! I'm very nervous about the whole anesthetic aspect of the procedure aaaaaa hate the thought of it! I'll be having nightmares about that!

12 weeks

Thank you for this detailed review. I have mine with dr.aslani next week, and your story is reassuring. You have mastered an incredible transformation for sure !
Oh thank you good luck, hope all goes well for you xx

Exactly 3 months post op!

So I'm looking my hips taken in and more fat around bottom and sides of bum, that is my hopes for round 2
comparing with your photos before surgery your improvement seems 1 million %. And you still want more ? I am starting to have concerns that this surgery may be addictive ???
I wouldn't say I'm addicted to surgery, my decision for more is a personal preference I guess, and I can't afford to be addicted to surgery lol.. After round 2 I'm done.. I agree that my change is fantastic I just want more of upside down heart shape and a tiny bit less hip :)

Simulator app

Hi all, this is what I hope to look like after round 2! I'm very excited about it actually can't wait!

date change

hi so im now going early feburary for round 2! im hoping to stay in vincci hotel malaga again, its a great location just beside the beach and the lovely nature reserve, hopfully i will get a great view again this time, it really helped the healing looking at the beautiful views ,cant believe im doing this all over again, beauty really is pain OUCH! so ive 5 months now to prepare! ages away yet but im sure it will fly by!! :)
I am please message me I need a little advice lol x

Photo

Just over 4 months

I'm still very tender around the sides from round one I guess I'm still healing. Time is passing so quickly and I'm so excited for February! I will have the finished product for valentines day yey :) I'm loving a fellow realselfers round 2 results.... I hope so much that it's possible for me to look similar... I do understand that we are all different, I do hope my skin has stretched so I can have the maximum amount of grafts put in! Exciting times ahead! :)
Love your result¡¡ febreary its almost here¡¡ i'm already thinking about my round 2 next summer too. lol.. Good luck hun¡¡ i'll follow your process.. sorry 4 my english.. hehe X
Haha your English is fine! Thank you very much... I think two rounds is very popular in bbl x
I'm excited for you too! I'm also tender but it's definitely easing now and I'm excited for round two in December which I will hopefully be confirming with Dr A next week. Here we go again :) xxx

Party

Feeling good

Realself playing up again

Happyy 4 Month Anniversary!! Looking Sexy!

Pics

Your transformation is amazing ! And you brave girl to go for round 2. Is your husband supportive?
Hi there thank u very much. Yes he is very supportive about me having it done as he knows how sad I felt about my body.. He's happy that it gives me ssome confidence, it's an amazing procedure isn't it!
Looking gorgeous!!

Realself deleting profiles

I don't know what is going on here but I'm not happy that fellow dr aslani patient has had her review deleted? She had put alot of effort into her review and I think she needs an explanation... Sort it out ADMIN
Do you wear the same size in jeans and anderwear after bbl or it is bigger ? Just wondering if I will need to buy new clothes .
Well I wear the same size but they are all loose on my waist now but fit my bum... As apposed to the opposite way around before bbl... I find it so hard to find dresses though they all hang on my waist and if I go a size smaller they won't fit my bust as I've big boobies too lol. So I buy body cons and they stretch great... Hope this helps
Hi I have same problem. My pics are gone, perhaps guidelines for nudity or such is stricter in spain ? I don't know. I will upload again

Nearly 5 months post

Where has the time gone! 4 months ((17)) weeks until round 2... Things are settling well my stomach looks great well as good as it can after pregnancy the laser did wonders for it! Still haven't booked flights as I've had to pay a fortune out on other things recently but that's no biggy I guess, here's a few shots from today
By the way, you're looking gorg, round 2 is gonna have you looking like a total doll!
Aww thank you it's going to be brilliant! I just hope it all goes smoothly and I get home safe and sound hate leaving the babies again but this time at least I'll know what to expect and not worry so much
Hi Hun! I'm new here but this is one of the first posts I read as I'm interested in Dr Aslani! Did he add to the hips too? I'm really interested in adding to my hips along with the butt.

16 weeks until round 2

Hey gorgeous girlz! Well I'm really looking forward to round 2 I've been seeing some greatttttt work from the master himself looking forward for some fine tuning in February..... Not much more to say really as I'm yesterdays news now! I feel like an old timer it actually feels like alot longer than 5+months since I've had my bbl! I'm still getting great compliments so all is good! I was saying to hubby today that I used to spend my days yanking my trousers up! Now I spend them yanking my tops down hahahaha... Over and out :)
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Absolute master in his field totally transformed me from a sponge bob to a Cury woman I will be forever thankful for Dr aslani and his amazing work