Bumps From Filler - Maple Ridge, BC

I got this as a group buy deal and it was a very...

I got this as a group buy deal and it was a very great price so I thought I might as well. I have been wanting fuller lips now for some time and a mini lip injection is a more conservative way to try the procedure out and not have large duck lips.

I did my research on this site and other sites reading about the various products available and the pain levels etc. When I finally went for my apt. I was very nervous about the needles. My doctor was great though and went over the procedue and the lip shape we wanted etc. He then put on two different types of topical number on my lips and I couldnt feel a thing. I didn't even feel the needle at all and my lips look instantly different. Immediately after my boyfriend and I noticed three small lumps in my upper lip but believed it was just swelling from where the needle was used. It has now been 4 days and the lumps have not gone away. It is like the product concentrated in the sections where he injected it. I am very happy with my bottom lip but am hoping to get the top lip resolved this week. I will update what my doctor says about the lumps next week!

Have you called your doctor's office to let them know about the lumps? If next week is your previously scheduled followup and you are concerned about the lumps it might not be a bad idea to at least call them so they can advise if you should move up your followup appointment or not.

Do you mind me asking what filler was used?

She said that it was collagen some type of oil collagen that's all I known end the problem is that she move end I don't now were so I can' t go back too her.

That is very concerning to hear. I would encourage you to make an appointment with a board certified dermatologist to get yourself looked at, just to be safe. Perhaps they will have something that can be done to help as well.