My Experience with Buccal Fat Removal - Philippines, PH

I got the buccal fat removal because I don't have...

I got the buccal fat removal because I don't have the energy to exercise and my face would easily get bloated. It definitely did help, but it did leave two small indentations at the side of my face. Would I do it again? No. Because the day I get my energy back and start being more active is the day I'll be seeking solutions for sunken in cheeks. Also my surgeon took the whole lot out when she should have left a bit of buccal in my cheeks.
Could I please see before and after pix?? I'm wanting to do this procedure but skeptical :/ I've read mixed reviews and half the people regret... Ugh. I hate my fat cheeks :(
you can see the before picture on my review "third time un-lucky nose job"
I diss agree, your face looks incredible! Very nice structure and symmetry! I am impressed!

results are changeing

things have settled down a bit, I lost a bit of weight and the results are now starting to show. It is looking very good! Although I fear how it will look if I get more active. At the moment. I do not mind the results so much. If I lose weight or get too active I can always get them filled with fat transfer, but at the moment I think my cheeks are looking better than before. More defined and chiselled.
I can see the improvement , isnt any further improvement by now ?
hmm i don;t see a whole lot of difference in your cheeks.
Love your results. I can tell you are def a perfectionist and hard on yourself. I'm thinking of getting this done along with rhinoplasty with Dr Somyos Kunackak. I really appreciate all your reviews as it's helped me make my desicion. Take care.
Dr Corazon Collantes

She didn't do the job properly, she did it old fashioned as in take the whole thing out when she should have made it more subtle.