My Experience with Buccal Fat Removal - Philippines, PH

I got the buccal fat removal because I don't have...

I got the buccal fat removal because I don't have the energy to exercise and my face would easily get bloated. It definitely did help, but it did leave two small indentations at the side of my face. Would I do it again? No. Because the day I get my energy back and start being more active is the day I'll be seeking solutions for sunken in cheeks. Also my surgeon took the whole lot out when she should have left a bit of buccal in my cheeks.

results are changeing

things have settled down a bit, I lost a bit of weight and the results are now starting to show. It is looking very good! Although I fear how it will look if I get more active. At the moment. I do not mind the results so much. If I lose weight or get too active I can always get them filled with fat transfer, but at the moment I think my cheeks are looking better than before. More defined and chiselled.

improving

it's looking better now because i did some facial peels to tighten my skin (it got really bad from the stress of my former botched nose job) back up. my buccal fat pad are growing back thank god so the result looks much better
Dr Corazon Collantes

She didn't do the job properly, she did it old fashioned as in take the whole thing out when she should have made it more subtle.