Before and After Cosmelan - Manila, Philippines

I had my c1 end of june, my skin felt...

i had my c1 end of june, my skin felt "flushed" but firm. after 2 days it started to peel. i was starting to get giddy because my dermatologist highly recommended this treatment.after the 3rd day, i applied a thin layer of c2 on my entire face at night. and continued doing it every night. so far, i like what i see... it lightened the freckles on my cheeks. my skin looks radiant esp with make up, it looks flawless! i love the results.. this is my 8th week since i had the mask. i noticed it made my skin less oilier, i used to have a oily skin on my t zone.

8th day and i'm still peeling. Has this happened to you? I apply cosmelan 2 3x a day. I don't know if my skin has darkened or i'm just reddish brown from the C2. Had it done at Belo. Thanks. Also do you have to wash your face when you apply C2 in the middle of the day?
I have used Dermasuri for evening out skin on my body. It doesn't help with color spots but my skin felt the softest it's ever been.
I consult d DERMA doctor prescribe obagi one set dalawa set na walang nangyari sa pigmentation....now so dry....I want to try ds cosmelan maybe it wl help my problem.. My pigmentation ..
Hi ... I got my cosmelan done.... But instead of using C1facial mask my doctore used C2 cream and left it for 12 hours.... Is it wrong way to go about the procedure?? Pls respond!! Thx
Hi, your dermatologist should have done the procedure, meaning she should have applied C1 initially. The c2 will be applied after a few days when your skin has undergone slight peeling, I think it's after 2 days. Hope this helps!
Thx for responding charms.... There is one more thing tht am confused about.... She has asked me to repeat the process after 15 days.... Again leaving C2 cream for 6 hours and then applying C1 mask for two hours??? Is it the right idea or again Shez confused wht cream to stay longer on face?
After cosmolan treatment will the marks appear again or gone forever and is it a once off treatment or you have to do it again and again?
pls tell me wat i do,,dear i have lots of pores on my face thats looks to ugly plz help me wat i doo...from pakistan
I have brown spots on my face too and I also live in the Philippines. Who is your Doctor and where is the clinic?
I have brown spot on my face as will but I went to the doctor and his treatment didn't work for me I am looking for same help full cream or mask. Do you think Cosmelan works for me?
hi Norms, if you are from Manila, my dermatologist is Dra Sylvia Huang. She has been my dermatologist since 2005 and i highly recommend her to my friends :)
hi Fawzia, what was the treatment your doc gave you? was it a peel also?
well, cosmelan works for dark spots like freckles, age marks and pimple marks... it would help your spots to lighten if you use sunblock everytime you are out in the sun.. just stay out of the sun :)
ask about cosmelan from your doc too if you are really interested.

Hi, ms charms1024..can i ask about your clinic here in manila? any contact number?

Hi, I just purchased the Cosmelan from Ebay, Today is 7th day, My face's brown spot all gone! face still red---, hope the redness can go away in 30 days.
Once the brown spots faded do you have to continue to use it to keeps spots away

Hi charms,

I'm glad it worked out so well for you. I would love my face to look flawless, that's awesome. Thanks for both the picture and the review.

-Britt