22, and 150lbs got my boobies!! - Vancouver bc

Hoping to get my 34 B to a full C cup! I feel like...

Hoping to get my 34 B to a full C cup! I feel like this will even out my body. I have a small waist and larger booty but really itty bitty titties! So I am Really excited to get a BA! Just trying to find a good doctor with great reviews. I would ideally like to go over seas to get them done... Cheaper and mini holiday. Does anyone have any suggestions on great doctors that are in the Manila or Bangkok?

4 days pre op!!

Hey guy! So it's four days till my surgery! I am 5'9 and 150lbs getting 500 cc high profile. Getting it done in Vancouver bc with Dr Eric Pugash. Nervous but very excited

Day of surgery!!

I officially have boobs!!!! It's so exciting. Everything went so well. I went with 500cc with the incision under my breast. Being this tall they don't look too big, I wanted a full but natural look. Still day one they are tight and swollen and sore. Can't wait for them to drop and get softer. I was a bit tired when I got to the hotel and maybe had a half hour nap but a couple hours later I feel great and alert! The only sucky thing is the trying to lift my self up to a sitting position is painfull. You have to flex your stomach muscles and lift with your abs and calfs because using your arms is not a good idea... Ouch!! . And ice pack are my best friend right now.

First day! Few hours after surgery

Postop day 1&2

day 12 post op

Hello ladies! So today is day twelve and I'm feeling great! I can pretty much do anything except heavy lifting or reaching really far. If I reach too far my incision point feels like it rips a little and burns/stings hurts!! But it doesn't look like anything happened to it once I check. They are slowly dropping and looking way better. I've pretty much stopped taking pain killers during the day and only take them before bed and when I wake up in the night. The last week I've been waking up 2-3 times in the night in pain because I move around a lot in my sleep. But the last two days I've only woken up once yay!! Only gets better from here. I've started to drink kiefer as well as taking probiotics to heal my stomach from the anitbiotics and painkillers and feel a little better and not so constipated. Bloating is still here :( but hope it goes away soon. That's all for now!!

2.5 weeks

Boobies are feeling more squishy and dropping slowly. Feel great no soreness unless I'm laying down my surgical bra digs in right under my scar and it kills. So I sleep in a sports bra.

Just over three weeks!

Feeling good! Boobs feel very natural (Yay!!) left boob is still dropping a bit slower but it's catching up ;) I can push them together and do all my massages quite hard with no pain. Only time I have any pain is stretching and reaching for something awkwardly. And the pain is only at the bottom by scaring.

Scars are looking good and the hardness isn't as bad any more. I've been massaging the scar tissue to break it down. My massage therapist showed me a trick... Place a finger on the scar without lifting it go up, down and in a circle then move the finger over and do it again all across the scar. It seems to be working for me.

Two months post op.

Love my new ladies they feel so natural and amazing!
Dr Eric pugash.