Had a Rhinoplasty and Lower Lid Blepharoplasty Performed - Manhatten, NY

-The cost for the would of actually been more but...

-The cost for the would of actually been more but since I had two procedures done at the same time the price was reduced so you would have to call and ask for a quote.

-I had surgery for two procedures on July 19 2011 with Dr. Sam Rizk and so far I'm very pleased with my rhinoplasty.

- As for my lower lid blepharoplasty coming out of surgery I was very very swollen which is normal. I believe he did what was called a transconjunctival blepharoplasty then he topped it with a micro frictional laser treatment.

-It has been 10 days since the surgery date and I'm very frustrated at the results Ive gotten with my lower lids so far. I'm happy at the fact that my puffy bags are gone but now I feel like my right lower lid (your left) has a small indent on the side of my lower lid towards my inner corner of my eye right by my nose. While my left lower lid (your right) looks nice and evened out. I'm getting worried he might have taken a little too much fat from one eye compared to the other. But well see how it goes. I just really want both my lids to match up and even out

It's been a little over 2 weeks and so far my...

It's been a little over 2 weeks and so far my lower eyelids have started to even out although not 100% there yet. So well see how it goes. Thankfully its going towards the right direction

Its been 4 weeks since surgery and so far Im...

Its been 4 weeks since surgery and so far Im starting to like the results Dr. Rizk gave me for my lower lids. There FINALLY starting to even out more although not 100% there but I would probably say there about 70% there. My left lower lid (your right) is just a tiny bit more swollen than the right lower lid (your left). In order to see that little difference now it would have to be in person since its difficult to document in picture. But I love how my bags are gone, I finally look my age, can't way to see the final results in the next several months.

Getting through all that swelling and seeing the real results can be so nerve-wracking! I'm so glad to hear your results are finally showing.

Thanks, it is nerve wracking to wait lol

Its been about 7 weeks since my lower lid surgery...

Its been about 7 weeks since my lower lid surgery and so far I'm pretty happy with the results. I look younger and well rested and love the fact that for the first time I'm able to do smokey eye makeup looks without looking silly lol (before I wasn't able to pull off dark eyeshadow looks since the bags would really pop out making me look horrible regardless of the concealers i would use to try somewhat hide the bags). Best decision I've made, I'm happy that my bags are gone and everything looks pretty smooth especially when I wear makeup. It's still not 100% even yet (one lower lid is a tiny tiny bit more fuller then the other one) but the difference is so slight that it doesn't really bother me. No one can tell unless I make them stare really really hard under a bright light and even then it's so minimum. Still have more healing to do but like I said im pretty happy with my eyes.
Great results. I want to get both done at same time.
You look great! What's the lower blepharoplasty painful while healing
Your eyes look very good! I want to get this done but I am so afraid because I never had surgery done before but Im tired of always walking around looking tired. I try to conceal it with make up but make up is not enough because i can see the lines under my eyes. But your results motivated me to look into this procedure. :)
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I just had the surgery so its too soon to make a valid statement on how I really feel yet.