Hello ladies, hesitated to write a review for a...

Hello ladies, hesitated to write a review for a while now, finally gave in. I have spent a lot of time here... Im 5 weeks and 3 days and its really a long transformational journey with many ups and many downs. This site helped me so much. I knew what questions to ask and what to look for and what to expect.

I can't really say anything that hasnt been said. It hurts bad specially MR which I had (no lipo). Wearing a faja 24/7 takes some prayer and getting used to. Drains are worse than entire surgery :-/ .

So far, am very happy with my results. I learned a few lessons along the way reading all the amazing, inspiring and funny stories you guys shared. Lessons Learned: DO YOUR RESEARCH! Let the PS know - you know the ins and the outs. You need a strong support system. Most important lesson I learned - we are all different and our starting points vary so don't compare your results to other people!!. Give your body time to adjust and heal.

Forgot to Mention

Im turning 39 in less than 2 weeks! - Im active - work out 5 days a week - and was nicely toned EXCEPT... yeah you guessed it...Finally said that's it - Im doing something for ME. I have 2 kids (18 & 12).

I started back at the gym taking it light but getting my body back to being active. It feels strange - not painful - but strange sensation that am going to break in half - can't explain it.

I still wear my faja 27/7 and now have gotten to love it! Its my friend and comforter ;-)

Scar treatment. I massage by tummy every day after I shower with Bio Oil - taking my time and close attention to my scar. I then put a silicone strip. I have been doing this since week 3 and I notice a lot of improvement. Scar is overall smoother, thinner.

Here are the updated pictures.

Last Update *promise

Fajas.... Well after sx I was wrapped like a taco in a CG (I see all you ladies loved that one NOT)... Then moved to the one the PS gave me - then I bought my own - which came down to the knees - then got too big... and now using this one....tank/corset in a small and I LOVE IT!!!!

Oh.. and wanted to show you guys the scar close up.

6 Wks ! Yay

Tomorrow is my 6 wks - I can't believe time has gone by so fast. Sat I see my PS - everything is going great - I have been working out - but getting really swollen at night... Sneezing still makes me jump a bit WTH... my incision is itchy... and my stomach is still pretty hard. I still need to work on my posture!! - I catch myself walking hunched over - anyways... not expecting the PS to tell me anything I don't already know... ;-)

I have made it to 6Wks!!!

Just wrote a long...review and it didn't save...(let's try this again ;-/)

Just got back from seeing my PS - all is healing great thank God. He set me free to resume all activities - and released me from the bondage that is the CG/FAJA.

So why am I sad.... well I have become fond of my faja; we have bonded through some rough times so am not ready to move on. The last 2 week I switched to a faja vest / corset - and Im in love it with. I believe* (these statements have not been reviewed by a doctor) that it is helping shape my body as its healing. I never really had a waist - so Im going to do what I can to make sure I don't lose this one (it cost me a lot of money). So my plan it so continue wearing my faja/corset - it helps with my posture and random swelling during the day - and give myself some freedom in the evening. I have tried to sleep without my binder a few times, can only make it through half the night - so I will slowly work on that.

Well enough about the Faja (told you I was fond of it). Im also now released to do core/ab work which IM TERRIFIED of doing. Im a gym junkie - but since I started back - I have been scared to even breath using my abs - so will report back when I do my first crunch or plank (shivers) O.0.

For all of you ladies starting your journey... you would be surprised how fast time goes by... I saw a lady at the PS clearly early in her journey and I thought to myself - wow can't believe that was me just a few weeks ago and look at me now.

Congratulations to all you deciding or already crossing over to the flat side. Ladies, remember this is a BIG investment $$ at least for me it was ... so I have to protect and take care of my investment! - Its a new journey a new YOU, we fixed the outside; lets make sure we fix the inside, eating healthy, exercising and beautifying ourselves from the inside out. Happy Healing!

A few more pics....from this morning.

6wks

7Weeks & Other

Hello Ladies, hope everyone is healing well... and those that are getting ready to take the plunge ! know that we are thinking of you. So.. Im and 7 1/2 weeks... I saw my PS and he said to start taking off the faja.... and wean off... WELL Im still wearing it.. at least 12-15 hrs a day - take it off only for sleep. Im happier with it on.. (don't judge me LOL).

I did some ab workout a few days ago and I was scared to death... It was not painful - but it feels sooo strange... so my effort was not great, but at least I got a taste of it...I hope it gets better...

I don't know if this is something that has happened to everyone and I know nobody talks about it here - But I figured I bring it up... It happens to be that one of the side effects of a TT with MR is a crazy strong orgasm!!!! OMIGAH!... I read another of the ladies who said the G spot went missing after the surgery and it apparently moved LOL - well I was concerned about my out spot - but luckly it didn't move - BUT it got super sensitive and I guess with the tightness of my abss..HOLY chicken wings.... So a big shout out to my PS!!!!!!! Woooo!

A few updated pictures... Just celebrated my birthday last week... and I wore a mid-drift shirt - YEP stomach all out showing it off...like I paid good money for it... hehehe...

8 Wk Update

Let me get straight to the point - 8 weeks and sneezing still gives you a jolt down to your spine >;-/ ... I found to have some major episodes of swelling - not sure its anything Im doing.

I had started working out a little more -but found myself hurting a bit and thought I even hurt something inside - I felt a pull for days - so I as much as I want to go back full to the gym, I have to moderate it - and take it very easy even if Im feeling great and energetic.

I did run 2 miles non stop and felt great. I'm 140 pounds 5'1 - currently, prior to surgery I was 145 - so just a 5 pound difference. Im hoping to go down 10 pounds just to tighten up a bit more.

I bought another FAJA smh (am addict) this new one is an Ann Cherry (small). I still wear this one or my black one everyday - for about 12 hrs. Usually when I get home I will not wear anything the rest of the night or to sleep. It helps with my posture which is still bad from after surgery, it helps me control my appetite, and it definitely reshaping my waist (I didn't have lipo) and controls the swelling which happens sporadically without warning.

My scar is good, getting very itchy - trying a few different things...Bio oil, Mederma, and silicon strips.

Just need to continue listening to my body - instead of getting anxious.

I hope everyone is healing beautifully!

10 Wks - Update

Hello ladies, am 10 weeks and 2 days today - I feel great - but the swelling got really bad these past 2 weeks - not sure what the trigger was probably a combination of my period and starting back at the gym. But long story short - I felt like I was about to explode (even had to take the faja off). My scar felt raised up and painful from the swelling - not a happy place at all. Felt like I took 10 steps back.

Today was better - Here are some pictures

11Wks Today

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. A quick update. All is great, much better than my last 2 weeks (weeks 8-10) had a lot of swelling - but now subsided a lot and Im more comfortable. Not done with the swelling but more manageable. Im still wearing my corset everyday and have seen a significant improvement on my waist line. I didn't have lipo just the TT with MR. For those wondering, I'm 5'1 and I weight 140 lbs. I weighted 145 prior to surgery, and now depending on the swelling I can go from 140 -143.

Im back in the gym - for the past few weeks, but the last week I have to say it has started to feel normal and am more comfortable and not so self conscious thinking everyone is looking at my stomach.. LOL - what a journey - most of it has to do with our minds for sure.

Hope everyone is healing great ! Here are a few pictures.

12Wks!!

Today is my 12 week anniversary and boy oh boy... what a journey! I found that at the 11 wk mark I can say I am 100%. I test that by my ability at the gym - and I can do everything - except really hard ab exercises. I still get swollen - not sure when that will end, but usually by end of day... I got a belly bloat (see pic).

Tomorrow I see my PS. My scar has been quite itchy lately, using scar gel and silicone strips. Its thinning out, still red, but you can't hardly feel it when you touch it so its not hard or raised.

I'm still wearing a faja/corset I believe it's helping shape my waist and helps me with swelling, posture and lower back pain. Im starting to get feeling back in the my lower belly which up until now was still numb.

Not much more has changed, so will probably update every month - instead of weekly. I hope all is well with you ladies and Happy Healing my friends!

12w Clothes

Wanted to show you guys a pic with me with some clothes on - I wore a fitted sweater dress for a baby shower over the weekend and I was amazing at my own body. Unfortunately the whole time I felt I was tucking my belly in - it was just a habit from my old belly - so I was not relax the entire time. The mind games..

Working out....

I can now say that I can work out in the same capacity as I did before the surgery. At night I do feel some tightness and some uneven swelling, but I can feel my abs getting stronger and stronger. Officially 13 weeks today. Yay Me!

Ladies, protect your investment! Eat well and exercise - this is the best time to do so as our bodies are continually changing.

Happy healing and Happy Holidays ladies!

Quick Update & Happy Holidays!!

I know I said I was not going to update so soon anymore since not much has changed, but I can't stay away... ;-)

Well Im really excited because I started doing core work, yes!! abs, crunches, leg lifts, all kinds of core work out and it feel good!!!! no pain, no discomfort, its was mostly in my head - thinking something was going to rip apart but not at all... finally sooo happy I was able to do crunches like a normal person and it was great!

Anyways... enough about that...I also bumped into some before pictures I took about 4 years ago.... and its amazing to see how far I have come.

Now I have not lost weight still weight in at about 142-145 depending which is what I weight before surgery. But I eat healthy and I work out hard 5 days a week.

Im happy so far and looking into buying another waist cincher - I can see the difference and Im pretty darn happy.

Ohh...also scar therapy update, been going back and forth between scar gel and silicone strips and I must say that I noticed a difference with the consistency of the scar gel... Merderma. My scar is def lighter in color and smoother. Will continue both treatments.

Also, I massage my belly every day 2x a day with bio oil I can see a difference in my stretch marks much lighter and even skin toned and smoother.

Sooo there is light at the end of the tunnel!...

Almost 4 months - Swelling DOWN a lot!!! ;-)

Coming on to my 4 months - swelling is definitely coming down a lot, it still comes and goes, but I don't feel like Im going to explode or look deformed. Workouts have gotten more intense and Im able to keep up and don't feel any discomfort. Still wear my waist cincher - but need to come down to an extra small. I have not lost any weight but my body is still changing and transforming so don't give up on what you might see early in your healing journey - know that is not the final outcome, BUT you are still responsible for doing your part ladies....

Scar Update

Im 15 weeks - and take a look at the scar. I massage my scar twice a day (my whole belly actually) with bio oil, I have been using Mederma scar gel for a few weeks - and noticed it was lightening up my scar nicely - it's smooth to the touch, but gets raised a bit when I'm swollen. I stopped using the silicon strips for a bit - was not really sure if it was doing anything - it would irate my skin sometimes. Anyways, sticking to the scar gel for a few more weeks and see ....

Just an update -

A few pics - really hitting the gym now... so let's see how that shapes up my new tummy :-) - bought a new corset but its tight as (explicit) - and these things are not cheap, so I find myself - hiding them when I purchase a new one...

Won't see my PS until Feb 8....

Nothing else to report ... still get swollen, still get tight specially if I worked out hard... not painful but certainly uncomfortable. Most of my swelling is in my upper abs...and lower where the scar is.

Nothing New

Things are great! - I'm fall in love with my tummy more and more every day. I nature it like a baby LOL - Dr. Yager did what he said he would do - and Im very very very happy with my results!

A few pics - pics really speak for themselves.

5 months Guys...

Just about five months, things are great. Bottom line, still get swollen!! UGH and now that Im working out 5 days a week - my tummy feels soo tight sometimes - it can be uncomfortable. Will tell the my PS - just to make sure everything is good.

Scar is getting lower - or so it seems, definitely lighter but still there...

I still use my corset everyday about 10 hours a day. I see a big difference on my waist so happy with my progress.

Just some pictures

Hope you ladies are healing great!. Don't lose hope with what you see, you would be surprised how much you body transforms after the initial surgery.

For those that are about to go in....Wishing you a successful journey. It's not an easy one, BUT it's one that is worth every pain and tear.

Here are some comparison pictures. The pre was taking about a year ago, I was 135 pounds. At the time of my surgery I was 145 pounds (but been working out so fairly toned). Now at the right pic is current 5months post op TT and Muscle repair, no lipo. I'm STILL 145 pounds and I'm 5'1 1/2 . More toned but my body totally changed, I am doing waist training - so I wear a faja/corset 10-12 hours a day, everyday. I work out 5 days a week for a solid hour - cardio and strength training. I eat well, (not perfect) but healthy.

You can't see it on the pictures but I still have some stretch marks in my lower abs - but they are fading nicely with bio oil and I don't mind them as much.

Still working on trimming my side handles a bit and making my tummy overall tighter - not looking for a six pack just a nice smooth abs.

Almost 6

Almost 6 - months - all is great - nothing much to report.... Swelling has gone down a lot - but still there -

when not swollen I can see a bit of definition.. most times... NOT...

6Months - Time flies

I still can't believe its been 6 months!! - For all you ladies that have recently taken the plunge.... know that it may not seem like it but time does fly!

I have been working out hard, trying to trim and tone more, running strength training.

I also wear my salome faja - every day!!! 8-10 hours a day. I didn't have lipo - so been doing waist training instead and Im very happy with the results and highly recommend it if you didn't have lipo and want a more hour glass figure.

Hope you ladies are healing great.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Very pleased with my interactions and my personal results. Dr. Yager is very sweet, answers your questions, and almost seems to know what you are going to ask and just says it before you do. His office facility is beautiful and his staff friendly and professional.

Hello! Quick question...what did you use in your scar? I've been using silicone gel sheets but I feel like I should be putting something else on like mederma
I started with silicon strips - did see some progress, then moved to mederma scar gel and used that for a solid 2 months - it def helped - I also been using bio oil on my belly and scar overall. Its flat to the touch - but still dark (I guess because of my pigmentation) - trying to remember to rub lemon juice as its a natural bleach - will see if that works a bit.
absolutely stunning. and i m only posting that word few times here,chica,hola. your hermosa. love the denim low kut jeans a fave of mine,with a sexy flat stomach. and with the white cute lil panties on. hermosa.... and the summer is almost here, so enjoy! your belly es,1 of the top best here. imo.god speed.enjoy summer. adios! ~certifiedsexiflatstomach~
Thank you mama!
Hello NovPrincess your results are amazing!! thank you for your review and posting pics. I'm happy to have found someone who has kept us updated. I met Dr. Yager on my 43 birthday just this March 8th and after my consult booked my surgery for a TT and potential MR for April. I have been feeling anxious and again happy to have found someone who has had a TT with him. I know this is a public forum but i try to refrain from telling anyone of my journey because as soon as u do you get negative feed back, how he is no good etc, etc.. i personally was comfortable with my consult and had my husband right by my side. I have so many questions that I did not ask him but hopefully for my pre-op appt next week i can get answered. thank you again for sharing ur journey and I will keep in touch if its okay with you.. I need as much support as I can get.
aw chica, your still young,early forties,is young. older lil bit there,but your still young,so enjoy it get it done,do not wait,only wait if ur short of funds pero..if your able go for it,and you have mi support. Your going to love it! prices are so reasonable/cheap than most other places NYEE,so let us know when your done with yours.for April this month. adios. ~CertifiedSexiFlatStomach~
Thank you for the support. my date has been set for May 19th and i will keep you posted. and you are correct 43 is a number i feel as young as any 25 year old ;)
Lolita961 - am excited for you - take time to write down all your questions and go with a list. I find that they answered all my questions before I even asked which was very reassuring. If you have any questions or concerns, please send me a direct inbox message, will be more than happy to help. I think you made the right choice with him.
Lolita961 - I also didn't tell anybody - only my sisters knew - I don't think this is something to be shared with people again, because of the negative feedback you may receive might be discouraging. Im glad to hear you have the support of your husband - it will be very vital during your journey.
Thank you again and I will definitely keep my questions handy for my visit next week. I'm looking forward to my TT and after reading your review and responses you made me feel all the more confidante.
Glad to hear sweetie, please inbox with any questions. You will be great!
You look very beautiful! I'm having surgery with him and hoping to get results as yours ;) Did u had to go in the next day after the surgery? I'm having issues because I live on a higher floors. I didn't want to make arrangements to stay over a other people place. :/ I guess I have no option.
Thanks mama you do go in the next day..I live on a 4flr walk up and it was really hard. He recommended a cane which was life saving made it so much easier to walm and get around. When is your surgery? Inbox me. Im soooo happy and in love with my tummy!
Hey there, love seeing your updates. Gorgeous, you deserve it with all your hard work. Keep it up. :-DSuzy
My gosh you are tiny!
You are freaking rocking that body ! Love it you look great !
Looking greatttttt !
Lookin AMAZING...still! Just thought I'd stop by n see how you're doin. I'm in my 5th week PO, and healing well. Not allowed to work out yet. See doc in 3 weeks, think he'll clear me then to start some exercises...I need it. Hugs :-DSuzy
6 months already wow that seems to have gone fast. Your entire transformation has been amazing. Thanks for your continued updates