Incredible Surgeon, Could Not Be Happier! - Manhattan, NY

A little of my story .... I had always been...

A little of my story ....
I had always been overweight and I was teased incessantly growing up for being fat. Towards the end of highschool, I ended up in a class with a few of the boys who used to tease me the most, and I was so scared. But as weeks went on, we were placed in groups and they got to know me. By the end of the semester some of them even apologized. But, as people say, you can always forgive but you will never forget. Those words never went away, and food had already become my comfort.

As I grew up, graduated college, then got my masters, I took a look at my life and realized everything was going in such a positive direction. Why couldn't I be happy? Answer (and always the answer at this point in my life): My weight. Somewhere a lightbulb went off and I got it together, went to trainers, changed my food, lost weight, gained a little back, lost weight, gained, lost weight, lost weight, kept loosing weight, lost 60 pounds. Proved to myself that after loosing the weight I could keep it off, which I have done now for 2.5 years and then hit another plateau. My stomach won't move. Well that was probably because I am 5'3 and was over 230 at my highest point, and now I had all this extra skin. I am 27 years old, shouldn't I love my body? Shouldn't I feel sexy? YES. So, I made the decision to undergo the tummy tuck procedure, and decided since I was unhappy already with my breasts, to get a breast augmentation.

Well, my surgery was March 20, 2013 (just about a week ago now), and already what I am seeing is life changing. Its been such an emotional experience for me, and now I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Congratulations Hun I have my surgery next month with him !!! Do you mind sharing any pics
hi sexycakes! when are you scheduled with dr. sadeh and what are you getting done or did you have your surgery already? lol…I am scheduled for 4/18 for a tummy tuck and lipo and was looking for ladies whom recently had surgery with him
Hi Jen!! Your story has me in tears!! Please post some of your pics, its great to see the results and it helps other women in the process! I had my tummy tuck done with Dr. Sadeh in July last year and his work is AMAZING!! People don't realize that these surgeries are life changing that 80% of the women who decide to undergo the knife, have tried so hard to feel confident and sexy! Here's to your new body and new beginings!!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Actually I googled him! The before and after photos made me make the appointment, I did not know him through a recommendation. I chose him over other doctors that I did get recommendations from too, based on my first visit. After many trials and tribulations, I finally ended my search for the right doctor, after meeting with Dr. Sadeh. He and his office staff are such lovely people, they are courteous and kind. They send positive energy all throughout the office, and it is an environment that you can be comfortable in. Dr. Sadeh was confident that he would provide me the results that I was looking for. My questions were answered before I even had a chance to ask. He was not arrogant, pushy or hesitant, which I found a lot of doctors to be on my search, doctors that were even recommended by friends or friends of friends. He is easy going but, meticulous, his work is extremely important to him and when we discussed what I wanted, he had no doubts he could fulfill my hopes for my new body. I left that day, and I knew that, that was my doctor and I could trust him. I could not have picked a more skillful surgeon, whose attention to detail is impeccable, and who is as confident and as reassuring as Dr. Sadeh. He has forever changed my life.