Latisse - After 4 Weeks of Use - Manhattan, NY

Started using Latisse last week of January...

Started using Latisse last week of January.

First week mild redness in eyes that disappeared the following week.  2nd week threw out the applicators and started using a fine eyeliner brush.  Note the biggest con about this product is only the applicators provided by Allergan.  They are in my opinion, akin to using a scratchy paintbrush on your eyes and causes product loss.  3rd week starting to notice eyelash growth ie tiny eyelashes sprouting and existing lashes growing longer. Skip to 4th week and I can retire my eyelash curler since my outer lashes have gotten longer and have a beautiful upward curl.

Biggest Pro: It works. Very easy to use as I apply early in the morning, flip the Latisse cap over put a drop or two in the cap and carefully apply along my lash line with my eyeliner brush.  Clean off my brush. That takes 2 minutes in the morning so it's not alot of work.

Biggest con: The Applicators which I don't recommend unless you want to waste a very expensive product. I also found the applicators caused more run-off into my eyes that first week of use.  The product lasts longer when you have better control with a high-end eyeliner brush.  So for me, the applicators go in the garbage!

My reply to any fears of contamination by reusing an eyeliner brush is well everyday I use black eyeliner, black mascara and eyeshadow.  Hello ladies,  we are not cleaning those brushs everyday so since I wasn't born yesterday I will keep my eyeliner brush and save on product loss.

UPDATE 8 Weeks:  Lashes are really long and...

UPDATE 8 Weeks:  Lashes are really long and thicker.  I also have more eyelashes now on my upper lid which is adding to the thickness. I am not applying to my lower lashes but the product must be seeping onto them because they are longer.  Also, one area where I pulled out a few eyelashes to an eyelash curler mishap years ago are growing back in which is amazing.  On that note, saw my Doc and some patients using on eyebrows are actually seeing re-growth after years of over plucking or thinning.  Still no change in eyecolor or skin color changes..