Why Did I Wait So Long -Manhattan, NY

It has been one year since Dr. Rosenberg operated...

It has been one year since Dr. Rosenberg operated to essentially reconstruct my face. I am thrilled with the result and could not recommend Dr. Rosenberg more highly. I had been thinking of plastic surgery for several years but was a believer in "aging gracefully". That is until a friend sent me a picture taken on a trip! I began asking around for referrals to plastic surgeons. My requirements, other than excellence, were that he only do faces and that he does his own cutting and stitching. This is Dr. Rosenberg. I had referrals to Dr. Rosenberg from doctors and friends. I made an appointment for a consultation and came away with the surgical date. I followed surgery with the recommended two nights in a hotel with wonderful nurses. I felt little pain but rather discomfort. I was able to go out in 2 weeks and thereafter just kept getting better. The past year has been wonderful. I look like the younger me. Totally natural--not pulled at all. Friends keep telling me how terrific and how young I look. Dr. Rosenberg is a true artist. It's amazing to me that he could see how I had looked as a younger person and reconstruct that!

So glad you had a good experience -- I'm booking with him as well for the fall. Thanks for posting!
Face, neck, brow lift.
Would love to see before/after pics! What did you have done? Face/neck lift or other procedures as well?
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referrals from MD's and friends--with no connection to one another. I felt totally understood and comfortable with Dr. Rosenberg who was considerate, supportive and encouraging. He did not pressure me in any way. After making a date for surgery, I felt excited and reassured by the professionalism and supportive caring of his office personnel.