Regret It -Manhattan, NY

She removed too much fat on my upper lids and...

She removed too much fat on my upper lids and talked me into a premature facelift at age 29! Upper eyelids were unnecessary too. She made me look bug eyed! I can see if she wanted to tighten them a bit but now when I put eyeshadow on it doesn't look right. I have to work extra hard to make it look even and nicely blended. My upper kids look huge!
For what it's worth, I think your eyes look beautiful. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience
Thank you, very refreshing to hear. I haven't heard that in years. I do worry about my later years though as I know that the face loses even more volume.

Thanks for sharing.  I hope you find support in our Community.  Why did you originally go into see a plastic surgeon?

My eyes at 21

They were more almond shaped and easier on the eye.
Did you find a solution to the hollowing of your upper eyelids? I had the same thing happen to me. Not I have the round surprised look with hollowing in the inner corners of my eyes.
are you looking into someone to correct your eyes? If so and you find someone who you think knows what they are doing and can trust let me know. I want to have ectropion of my lower lids repaired.
what a face lift at 29??? Your surgeon is money hungry..... No one........ should get a face lift so young. ................... I know you didn't need it . NO one sags at that age.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon