Love It -Manhattan, NY

Lot stress in the biggining but everything worked...

Lot stress in the biggining but everything worked out just fine. Love it his job. My body look sick. Beautiful curves. Scheduling he is not good at all. But very professional. And funny too. Wasnot happy with my body. I have to kids. Lot fat around my stomach so I decide to do it. My first surgery ever. Should got done long time ago.

Almost 2 week after my surgery. I am feeling great...

Almost 2 week after my surgery. I am feeling great my healing time has been great. Doing my massages drinking lots of liquids and eating well. Very importante after surgury. Now just wait few more weeks to see the 100% resolt. Smart lipo takes time. But so far I love it. My back look amazing my butt look amazing.

What a mistake

Horrible doctor. After he takes your money you done. If everything came out good good for you. Cause if not. Go look for other doctor. I have to go back to him. Cause he did a shit job on my stomack and is no way to be found. Not no one knows where he is. Lairs. That what they are. Everybody works for him are trained to lie. I wish the worse for this guy. He should lose his hands. He deserve it. He is not god to play with people like that. We work hard for our money. Dr shahine I feel bad for you. U are going to pay a hight price.

What a mistake

Look for other doctor. Don't throw your money in the garbage. U can die in this guy hands and he do t give a f$$$$ck. money. That what he cares about.

Wrong decision

I feel bad for all the woman that make a decision to go with him. Like me. Player and dirty. Umprofissional

Lair

Every week for the last 2 months trying to get in touch with him. The funny is he always blame one. Saying that I am wearing jeans. That's why my Stomack look like that. I hate jeans. But he needs excuses for his shittttttttt job.

Money hungry.

That what he is. Money hungry. But the dirty money he is making he is going to spend on himself. Bad way. In the hospital. Dying.

Shame on him.

Doctors are suppose care. Not like him.

Bad rewiwes

I was reading about him. Bad things. I did not believe it. But guess what. Every little thing was true. So ready about your doctor before u go in his table. Read about doctor Shahine

Fake pictures.

He only take pictures right after the surgery and he tell you to suck in and put the arms up. Lair. And tell you to tell people that the anesthesia doesnot hurt. Yea. Hurts like a motherf$$$$$

Money money

That's dr shahine. $$!$$$&&$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&&$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&$$$$&$$$$$$$$$

Lair

What's go around comes back around. I believe that

Not professional

I am fighting with this dr. Sorry. He is not a dr. Fighting with this guy for 6 months and I only get excuses and excuses. This is the final result from dr shahines hands.

His beautiful job.

Gonna post the final result of dr Shahine. But he blame on me. He said I was seating to long on my left side. Joke right dr Shahine. Or a belt. Guess what dr Shahine. Belt goes around my stomach not only one side. Please.

Let's talk

Nice stomach dr Shahine. Enjoy my money. You need more than me. You going to get a copy of this right. So tell your lies to people like you did to me to take my money. Lot people writing bad things about you. Try get yourself together and get more professional. Example. Tell your nurse to stop text Durante the surgery and start get on time to see your lady's we work too. You are a mess.

Lot hate

Still here looking this way. I cried same times. He don't even answer the call. Lol. Funny right.

Only my opinion

Hey girls. I am getting a lot comments about my comments on the realself. So I am going to try explain myself. I don't write and speak a lot ingles but going to try. First going to explain why I talk good about dr Shahine. I have every minute of my surgery. What I have on mind was they would be so nice and treat me like a princess. Never did a surgery before but my friends did so they told me that. But anyway. When I got there and went inside everything was different lot pain and not comfortable at all. The nurse was texting the whole time. While I was throwing up cause the pain. 4 hours later was done I looked like a dead person. I could not walk or talk cause he hade to give more pain killers on the table cause I could not take the pain. When was over I went home prying to god to be all ok. So 2 weeks went by I was doing the massages like they ask me too and I also knew about it. And not gonna lie. I was happy with the results. He was everything what people was talking about but I thought that he did a good job on me. So doing the massages for 3 weeks and the girl told me that my left side was something wrong and I see it but did not pay to much attention cause he told me I hade to wait 3 months. And that was nothing only water. I knew was water. But my question was !!! Why the water still there. So I kept going back cause he told me too. 3 months you got wait 3 months. So 3 months went by and that water was gone but was a hole there. That's why took so long for the water drain from that spot. So now I went back crying cause I look like a monster. That was when he start to Blaine on me. Saying he hade nothing to do with that. Yelling and telling me to go look for a lawyer. Gave me the middle finger. And told me to look for my rights cause he knew it how to take me out of his way. He offer me a touch up. So now is my question to you girls that is accusing me to lie about my history. Would you go back to the dr that curse you and yell at you and told you that he doesnot give a fu$$$$ about your problem. No I don't think so. Dr Shahine is very nice caring loving till he put his hands in your money. After that is over. I am in this situation right now.

Only my opinion.

So I made a mistake about him. He laid to me about what kind of dr he was. I was there crying and asking him to fix the problem and he told me no. He would not raunch that hole. He would do lipo on the side over again. I did not care about the sides. I want that hole fixed. But he said no. He is a bad person. Not only a bad dr.

Blade people

You people can't see every time something goes wrong with this guy he blames on belt or jeans. C'mon people open you eyes. This guy is a player. Every single woman hade a dent on their stomach after lipo was the belt or the jeans. That happens to me. He said the same thing. I went to a real dr and he said that was a malpractice. Hear that!! Malpractice. He took way too much far of one side of my stomach. You know why?? Cause he knows shit about surgery.

Is not a belt or jeans dr Shahine

Stop with the shit. You destroy my life with your fu$&@$& hand. But I believe in karma. And yours going to come. And all the money you make destroying lives like u did to me is not going to help.
Dr. Ayman Shahine

Internet

I saw your comments and hony I felt for you then I looked at your pictures that you posted after your bbl, and I see in picture no 3 immediatly after your procedure and picture no 14 and 15 by the swimming pool few weeks after your procedure that your stomach was even and flat with no dents, also in your review you were happy, which meant that all was dandy. So its evident to me that your Dr did a great job on you like he did a great job on me. My experience with Dr Shahine was excellent. I called him on his direct cell no any time I needed. I had similar lines and fluid retention that resulted from wearing a tight jeans that he worned me not to wear, but he showed me how to correct with appropriate compression. Its evident your are very emotional about your experience however from your pictures its clear your Dr did a good job and you wore something tight weeks later that caused that... Dont put all the blame on your Dr. I had a great experience with Dr Shahine and I allowed him to post my pictures and the actual video of my procedure on line and youtube for all to see. His work is phenomenal, he is the nicest most professional and most educated gentleman I have ever seen. Many of his patients are big shot celebrities. I saw Nya lee autographed pictures and her bbl video on you tube by Dr Shahine, as well as many other famous celebrities. I understand your anger and feel with you but I think if you discuss your issues with your Dr CALMLY he would have worked with you like he has worked with me. He really is a very reasonable person!!
Yeah Right!!! Nothing can make your stomach look like that besides bad lipo!! A whole side of excess Fat was removed. It takes months to see your final results.
Thanks lalaNY. This people have no idea. Dr Shahine is a terrible dr. Took 3 months to see the final result. And lie to me fr all this time. I wore my girdles for 3 months every day. But they still blaming on the jeans. Sad.
So sorry to read about your experience :-(
I believe every single word you said. I am extremely sorry to see you in such pain. After reading the "good" and the real bad reviews about this OBGYwhatever I should be stupid , or stupid, or....wait..oh yah, stupid to allow his dirty hands to touch my body. I can't believe he let you suffer with no mercy. Maybe he wanted to be a doctor but he should know that for a butcher he doesn't need any Diploma. Oh my dear I want to cry so bad . Hugs and Iove from your sister here ZiZi. Keep your spirit up.
Thank you ZiZi. I hope the other other can fix me. He said is going to take 3 steps. I have to do fat grafting. Was my mistake. I should learn more about dr Shahine. But I was so exiting about get my body done. I did not believed what people told me about him. Week before my surgery I spoke to girl and she told me that he was not good but anyway I went. Bad choice. Wish me luck. I am having my surgery on February 13 with the doctor was suppose to do my surgery on the first place but I decide to go to dr Shahine. What a mistake. So now he took me back to try fix me up.
Wow! I'm sorry you had to go through this hun my heart goes out to you I can only imagine that's why I took my time picking a surgeon I really wanted to make sure I was making the right decision but good luck hopefully this will be just a lesson learned & you can move on from this :(
Thank you so much. Yea I hope so too.
is this fake? the post all seem to be on one day.
I Dont think the post are Fake. It seems like she is just venting. Its hard to realize you have just be taken advantage of by chop shop Dr. I have hole and dents similar to her. Its not easy i was depressed for almost 2 yrs behind my decision to have work with Dr. Shahine. My stomach is all bumpy and wrinkle and lopsided. Its just terrible just terrible!!!
I must say I completely disagree with these negative comments you have posted regarded Dr. Shahine. Lets begin with the fact that he is a Harvard medical school graduate and trained as a OBgyn as well as having triple board certification. It saddens me to see the ignorance that exists with many people. I had liposuction and fat transfer to my buttocks performed by Dr. Shahine and I can only say the results are spectacular! The procedure itself was painless. Afterwards you will realistically sore and swollen for awhile because a surgical procedure was performed on your body. This is common and any reasonably intelligent person understands this fact. Also regarding the comments on the Dr. And staff being unprofessional is outrageous. The staff was always extremely courteous. Dr. Shahine himself is a extremely polite, intelligent and compassionate man who took his time examining me and my goals for what I wish to achieve through these procedures. And the follow up care is outstanding. I was called immediately to come in for the massage treatments which are very important in achieving the best end results for your body. I can contact Dr. Shahine with any questions or concerns I have. If you want to have a quality doctor perform liposuction or buttocks augmentation you cannot be in better hands than Dr. Shahine.
Why would u get plastic surgery from an OB/GYN doctor? And everyone's experience with a surgeon is different
EXACTLY!
Just Stop Just stop... I dont get upset when people have negative exp. or comments on their own Dr. Or with anyone I know. The only time I would care is when you have personal interest financial gain from it. Who cares about his So called harvard education. Last time I checked he did not by the way. My MD graduated from Harvard top of her class!!! she knows nothing about plastic surgery so one has nothing to do with the other. He has no skill no real training in Plastic Surgery thats why he is not board certified..
You so right lalaNY. This guy should not be calling Dr.
I paid the price.
Hey Hun. Nice results. I recommend potting a cotton ball in your belly button to help it form while the skin is still tightening. It helped shape mine.. Happy healing
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Dr. Shahine, no good!!! I had lipo in Feb. 2013. I was a size 4 with a nice body to start with, all I wanted was for him to clean up my flanks and little on my back. The results suck. He actually ruined my body, it looks bad, uneven and weird in the back. He does not respect patients' time, for my surgery I waited 13 hours from when it was scheduled. He does not provide a garment or even guidance regarding post op care. You need to get several garments, 3 days after the surgery you need to wear one at least 1 size larger because you will be quite swollen. Then you go through stages whereas you need to change the garment size. All he told me was buy a garment that's comfortable. Due to his lack of instruction I ended up buying 5 garments and paid about $700. He also told me the massages were 'optional'..OMG, without the massages you will develop lumps and swelling. I have spent over $1200 on massages (so factor that in). He does not have a file for his patient's so during each follow-up it's like he's seeing you for the first time with no information before him about what he did to you or your medical history..HUGE RED FLAG..The staff is beyond unprofessional and they are hustler's because they get a commission. By the way none of them are certified nurses and they assist the surgery..RED FLAG..To see him for a follow-up is almost impossible, he had me wait 5 hours once and 3 hours another time. I feel discouraged and I will have to go to another surgeon for revision. Do your research!! He is NOT Bd. certified, he is an OB/GYN. He takes the pictures right after surgery with your arms extended upwards to make it look at if your figure has clean lines, although there are bumps. For those getting fat transfer, the fat will be reabsorbed by your body, everyone in the waiting room was complaining about that. Visit several surgeons and do your research. Good Luck!! http://www.nydoctorprofile.com (click search at the bottom of page, put his name Ayman Shahine, and then click 'legal actions' at top of page.)
How much did u paid? Did u do the fat transfer too
I paid $6,000 plus massages and garments is up to about close to $10,000
i been looking for a dr in ny but none wowed me but you look good cant wait to see more pics happy healing
I am doing great. I am happy with my dr. Same people talk bad about him. But he did a great job on me. My healing was amazing. The only thing I can say I hade a good experience with him. Thank u
I posted more pictures.