Breast - Yes; Facelift - Not Sure

I had a facelift and am now left with visible...

I had a facelift and am now left with visible scaring and after a year I don't feel like the result was 100% what I wanted. My jawline is not how I expected it to be and that was the reason for my surgery.

I would like to further clairfy my experience here...

I would like to further clairfy my experience here. When I checked no after care/follow up I was referring to the many months after my surgery not hours. The after care at the office after my surgery was exemplary. I had round the clock exceptional nursing care. When I checked the after care box I meant THE OFFICE did not contact me after all the intitial surgery procedures were taken care of. I expected that someone would have called me for a follow up after a couple of months considering that plastic surgery takes many months to heal - changing all the time. In my case I had these terrible ropey painful itchy scars. No one ever called to see how I was doing. It's possible my expectations in that regard were too high. My surgery now was over a year ago.

Update with photo

Now it's been a year and a half since my surgery. My scaring situation has worsened considerably. Here is a photo of what I am talking about. This scarring under my ears are totally 100% visible and are seriously disappointing and ugly. Also the scarring behind my ears is hideous as well. So if I wear my hair up you can see scarring all around my ears front and back. Yuck! I was given to believe the facelift would just get "better and better".
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I picked up a friend from his office. I wish I had know more doctors beforehand. I have waited a year before posting a review.