My mind is made up "Fisher Doll 2015"

I can't wait to have my surgery by dr. schulman...

I can't wait to have my surgery by dr. schulman I'm so excited but scared at the same time. I guess it's just the thought of having surgery, I am confident that dr. schulman will give me the look that I want. after doing my research on him he is a board certified plastic surgeon and his work looks great & after speaking to him I'm sure I will have a great out come!

wish pics

Thought I would just post a couple of wish pics...new to the whole RS thing.

face to face consultation tomorrow Feb.19th 2014

well my consultation is tomorrow at 4:00 o'clock with dr.schulman...I know that it is early in the morning but I can't wait till this day is over! not that long of a drive so I figure I will be on the road at 7a.m. and be there a little early to site see and do a little shopping. I will post pictures and my waist, bust and hip sizes tomorrow after consult.

finally had my in offfice consultation

Dr. Schulman is wonderful person he made me feel sure about going through with the surgery. Amanda is a sweetheart as well I can call her and ask he a million questions and she will take the time out to answer every one of my questions....I guess that's why I didn't have any to ask at consultation..lol.. not to mention I drove ten hours to get there right before my appointment I was sooo sleepy that I couldn't even think straight all I could think of is a hot shower, a bed and a pillow...I should've left the day before but I didn't want to drive in snow. well I got my paperwork of the do's & don't prior to Sx. now I just got to focus on my diet I would like to be under 200 lbs my goal weight is at least 180 lbs. or less!! "Grind time"

wish pics

got a few items on my list/ & finally took my measurements

Bust; 45
Mid area; 47
Waist; 44

well here go's nothing

i have a question....can you all please give some suggestions

I have an 8 hrs. drive to get to New York to see Dr. Schulman but after I have my sx I have to stay for a week of course but I'm wondering
how will I get home without sitting on my rear??? can anyone help me with some ideas? should I go home by car or plane? what are some ways that I can sit in the car or on the plane without actually
sitting on my new rear end????

my list

Ez urinal
3 bottles of medi-sol adhesive remover
waist cincher
maxi pads
personal care products (toothpaste, deodorant etc.)
medical tape
gauzes
*****if I miss anything from the list please let me know****

7 more weeks

omg I can not believe I only have 7 more weeks to go and I still have not lost no weight I was 207lbs
now I'm 199lbs.....THATS IT (ugh) I don't think i'm gone loose that much if any more in 7 weeks.
needless to say i'm getting real frustrated & I can't be mad at nobody but myself. Dr. S said it would be better if I loose 20 to 25lbs for a better look and for less risks. and I was 200lbs when I seen him. i'm on a strict diet no pop, juice, bread, rice, or potatoes.. not to mention exercise as well!! I just don't know what else to do I still can have my BBL but i'm not sure if I want to push my date back or not. I'm so determined to have my BBL i'm feeling like i'm just so done with my fat stomach and my flat butt!!!! :/ ****have anyone had a BBL before weighing in at 200lbs.?????

okay so I was fooling with the app

Wish pic of my self from the side (photo shopped)

new surgery date

Feeling kinda upset I had to push my date back...I got to lose 20 to 25lbs. But its okay my surgery paid for atleast I don't have to worry about that and plus I loose this weight I'm gone be even closer to my size I want to be...so its all for the better. Looking forward to the month of July now

mission possible...got to lose weight

Got me a new item....a juicer I'm going on a juice diet with my cardio exercises I should for sure lose these few pounds!!!....have anyone tried the juice diet???

wish pic

still stuck in fact I gained two lbs.

Gm Rs i am really struggling with losing weight.. the Dr. Said lose ten lbs. But I hope to lose twenty...this is so aggy i stay praying and stay working on it. I'm thinking about setting my sx for August so with that being said I'm about to eat breakfast and do my early morning mile walk.

slow but for sho'

It's going slow but thats okay!! Just came home from work and I have my baby a hug and kiss asked her how her day was and then I flew to the bathroom to weigh my self.....I was 207... now I'm 198.6 yayyyy me it seem like it is taking forever because I am sooooo ready to have my surgery so I can look sexy and wear new things!!!

losing my weight finally

207 to 198.6

got my new date

okay so I went from may 8th and had to change my surgery date to October 2nd. which is just fine with me that means I got more time to lose weight my goal is 180....wish me luck

Glory & Praise be to GOD

Happy Easter Rs Family

finally

OK so now I'm 195lbs yaaay me...but as time go by I'm getting more scared to have my sx. I know it is something I most definitely want to do but I'm scared.... Am I the only one that has felt this way?...like what if something goes wrong during sx , what if I don't wake up from anesthesia, what if i get a clot...... Am I freaking out & over thinking is this normal??

working out

so now im finally down to 190 yes that's it 190. but everything is going good, I had a little panic attack being scared of the unknown but im fine. four more solid months of losing weight I know I will get to 180 if I stay focused!! because im going to be apart of the Schulman team lol

im getting there

OK so I have not been on here in a while...but needless to say I'm still on my grind. Today I weigh in at 190lbs. My goal is 175 I have 15lbs to go....I have cancelled my sx until the beginning of march of 2015 I'm sad about it because I'm so ready to get my sexy back. but its for the better so I can achieve the look I desire in one sx and I can give myself at least six months free of smoking cigarettes. I will definitely keep you all posted on my journey.

just left the track

I'm staying on my daily excersize ..I got to be BODY BEATIFUL when it all said and done.

just a few pictures of my wieght loss along the way

I have lost 15 lbs. & I'm so happy! But I still have 15 to 20 more lbs. To go!!

my journey to loosing wieght

Have not been on here in a while but I haven't forgot to keep you ladies updated on my journey. Some days I see a diffrence & some days I don't but I'm still sticking to loosing this wieght!! So far I have lost 20lbs. It slow..it seem like its taking forever I guess because I'm so anxious to have my sx done by Shulman lol . in reality I still want to loose 30 more pounds but I'm telling myself 10 pounds at a time so my goal don't seem to far away...and I must say its been working going little by little. Until my next update you ladies stay blessed!

undecided on my ps

So at first I was team Schulman and I still am. But now I see Dr. Fishers work and hr is good ad well. And not to mention his prices is 100% better than Schulman's...don't know what I should do I very undecided I font mind the price (well I do) but but I just don't know ...I need some advice what do you ladies think

my current wieght

I see my progress... If you have to loose weight first before sx or would like to loose weight to just have a better over all shape after sx ...DONT GIVE UP YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! It takes time & dedication. Its been going slow to me but I been sticking to it and im finally seeing progress on the scale lol because some days my body still look the same no but for real I can tell

this is me at 188lbs.

I have on these comfy leggings I can't wait to see what they look like on me once I have my procedure done!? I hate that bottom pouch on my stomach...I hope it goes completely down after lipo & I don't need a TT....has anyone had a pouch to get rid of? Did it ever go down?

this is what im trying to achieve

okay.. okay..okay stuck once again

OK so I weigh myself every morning and I walk at least five miles a day...but some how I'm just stuck at 187 lbs. ....ugh..its fall now and on the cold days I'm not walking any where I ain't even going to lie...but I will still maintain eating health and I think I'm going to try that diet pill called Alli its not a stimulant it doesn't make your heart flutter or race so that's why I'm so game to try it & its a fat blocker where your body will burn its fat it has stored already. I only have about 25/30 lbs. Left that I'm looking to loose anyways. Do you ladies know of any suggestions of different diet pills w/ out a energy boot or stimulant add to it? plz do share. I have about a good sold five months left & I know I can loose the weight its those damn cigarettes that's the problem so I have to work on one thing at a time...cause if I stop smoking first I'm going to want to snack ...lol so I figure I'll handle my weight first & cigarettes last & then my Sx will be right around the corner even though it seems like forever

small dwn payment

OK so vanity called me with a price that was the bomb so I decided to just put the minimal payment on it to lock the price in...I'm still undecided tho'

vanity payment

my boring dinner...lol

Got to lose this last 20lbs.

Man how I would love some Popeye's chicken right now..limbo but I got to stick to the plan

my weight loss journey to a bbl...i really cant tell i lost weight but i feel it

I started at 210 lbs. Now I'm 187 lbs. Its been kinda slow but steady I know a bbl is something that I really want, and I'm hopeing that I won't have to have a TT. so I still have 20 to 25 lbs to lose & I only have about a good five months to do it.

3 more lbs. gone

So happy I'm almost out the 180 range...!!!! Yaayyy

IM ABOUT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT

I HAVEN'T HAD A CIGARETTE ALLLLLL DAY!!! THIS GONE BE THE HARDEST PART...SO NOY READY FOR THIS BUT I AM IN A WAY I KNOW ONE THING MY ATTITUDE ABOUT TO BE SHITY FOR ATLEAST THE NEXT TWO WEEKS MAYBE THREE LOL SERIOUSLY THO'. HAD TO PUT IT IN ALL CAPS CAUSE THIS IS TO SERIOUS....MY NAME IS TT & IM ADDICTED TO NEW PORT CIGARETTES ...CTFU????????????????

just a few wish pics

Can't wait to have my Sx it seems like its taking forever

part of my daily diet

16oz of milk in my jug w/ two scoops of muscle milk = 32grams of protein & 20grams of vitamins.... It help suppress my apatite all day it works wounders my boys told me about this because the play sports and lift weightsweights & you can buy it with your ebt card (food stamp card)....ctfu no but seriously my money already tight with bill & paying for this Sx so when I seen I can but it on my card I was happy as AF lol ( just a little tip for some of u ladies)

protein shake

It didn't load the first time

ok im gone try to post it one more time

Protein shake

got a qoute from Dra.Fatima Almonte

Still unsure of who I want to go to but I do know its between three doctors Schulman, Fisher or Almonte

just a little update

Im loving the weight loss some times I just don't see a difference & sometimes I do but I'm for sure feeling lighter & getting use to eating healthy...but it seems like the fat is falling to the bottom of my stomach I guess it gravity lol shoot idk long as the boobs don't sag

diet without exercise lol

Muscle milk is working for me I don't eat breakfast I drink 18oz of water in the morning to help clean all the toxics out my body from the day b4 then by 11/12 noon I drink on the muscle milk all day until around 5/5:30 dinner time I eat before 6 so my food can digest..I eat baked fish chicken or turkey w/veggies ( how boring) but its working I guess u can say I'm doing a liquid diet I want to get to 170lbs by march thats when I plan to have my sx. & I might be going by myself so if any one would like to hook up and go at that time just let me know....o' yea I'm still smoking cigarettes ugh that's the hardest I'm focused so much on losing the weight I can't do both at the same time well I can but it makes it harder so im hoping to make my goal weight in two months so I can start working on not smoking

i deserve it

Ice Cold.....hey hey hey now.....nobody's perfect! Lol

went and got my lab work done today

Now the wait for my lab work...not qwite ready for Sx yet but my labs are going to show what I need to work on in these 115 days ctfu yes I am counting down..I can't wait!

IF YOU ARE DIETING B4 SX OR AFTER YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS

If you are craving something sweet or just want to snack you have to try this it is so good & refreshing & its great for dieting!
New York Plastic Surgeon