"Schulman Doll 2015"

I can't wait to have my surgery by dr. schulman...

I can't wait to have my surgery by dr. schulman I'm so excited but scared at the same time. I guess it's just the thought of having surgery, I am confident that dr. schulman will give me the look that I want. after doing my research on him he is a board certified plastic surgeon and his work looks great & after speaking to him I'm sure I will have a great out come!

wish pics

Thought I would just post a couple of wish pics...new to the whole RS thing.

face to face consultation tomorrow Feb.19th 2014

well my consultation is tomorrow at 4:00 o'clock with dr.schulman...I know that it is early in the morning but I can't wait till this day is over! not that long of a drive so I figure I will be on the road at 7a.m. and be there a little early to site see and do a little shopping. I will post pictures and my waist, bust and hip sizes tomorrow after consult.

finally had my in offfice consultation

Dr. Schulman is wonderful person he made me feel sure about going through with the surgery. Amanda is a sweetheart as well I can call her and ask he a million questions and she will take the time out to answer every one of my questions....I guess that's why I didn't have any to ask at consultation..lol.. not to mention I drove ten hours to get there right before my appointment I was sooo sleepy that I couldn't even think straight all I could think of is a hot shower, a bed and a pillow...I should've left the day before but I didn't want to drive in snow. well I got my paperwork of the do's & don't prior to Sx. now I just got to focus on my diet I would like to be under 200 lbs my goal weight is at least 180 lbs. or less!! "Grind time"

wish pics

got a few items on my list/ & finally took my measurements

Bust; 45
Mid area; 47
Waist; 44

well here go's nothing

i have a question....can you all please give some suggestions

I have an 8 hrs. drive to get to New York to see Dr. Schulman but after I have my sx I have to stay for a week of course but I'm wondering
how will I get home without sitting on my rear??? can anyone help me with some ideas? should I go home by car or plane? what are some ways that I can sit in the car or on the plane without actually
sitting on my new rear end????

my list

Ez urinal
3 bottles of medi-sol adhesive remover
waist cincher
maxi pads
personal care products (toothpaste, deodorant etc.)
medical tape
gauzes
*****if I miss anything from the list please let me know****

7 more weeks

omg I can not believe I only have 7 more weeks to go and I still have not lost no weight I was 207lbs
now I'm 199lbs.....THATS IT (ugh) I don't think i'm gone loose that much if any more in 7 weeks.
needless to say i'm getting real frustrated & I can't be mad at nobody but myself. Dr. S said it would be better if I loose 20 to 25lbs for a better look and for less risks. and I was 200lbs when I seen him. i'm on a strict diet no pop, juice, bread, rice, or potatoes.. not to mention exercise as well!! I just don't know what else to do I still can have my BBL but i'm not sure if I want to push my date back or not. I'm so determined to have my BBL i'm feeling like i'm just so done with my fat stomach and my flat butt!!!! :/ ****have anyone had a BBL before weighing in at 200lbs.?????

okay so I was fooling with the app

Wish pic of my self from the side (photo shopped)

new surgery date

Feeling kinda upset I had to push my date back...I got to lose 20 to 25lbs. But its okay my surgery paid for atleast I don't have to worry about that and plus I loose this weight I'm gone be even closer to my size I want to be...so its all for the better. Looking forward to the month of July now

mission possible...got to lose weight

Got me a new item....a juicer I'm going on a juice diet with my cardio exercises I should for sure lose these few pounds!!!....have anyone tried the juice diet???

wish pic

still stuck in fact I gained two lbs.

Gm Rs i am really struggling with losing weight.. the Dr. Said lose ten lbs. But I hope to lose twenty...this is so aggy i stay praying and stay working on it. I'm thinking about setting my sx for August so with that being said I'm about to eat breakfast and do my early morning mile walk.

slow but for sho'

It's going slow but thats okay!! Just came home from work and I have my baby a hug and kiss asked her how her day was and then I flew to the bathroom to weigh my self.....I was 207... now I'm 198.6 yayyyy me it seem like it is taking forever because I am sooooo ready to have my surgery so I can look sexy and wear new things!!!

losing my weight finally

207 to 198.6

got my new date

okay so I went from may 8th and had to change my surgery date to October 2nd. which is just fine with me that means I got more time to lose weight my goal is 180....wish me luck

Glory & Praise be to GOD

Happy Easter Rs Family

finally

OK so now I'm 195lbs yaaay me...but as time go by I'm getting more scared to have my sx. I know it is something I most definitely want to do but I'm scared.... Am I the only one that has felt this way?...like what if something goes wrong during sx , what if I don't wake up from anesthesia, what if i get a clot...... Am I freaking out & over thinking is this normal??

working out

so now im finally down to 190 yes that's it 190. but everything is going good, I had a little panic attack being scared of the unknown but im fine. four more solid months of losing weight I know I will get to 180 if I stay focused!! because im going to be apart of the Schulman team lol

im getting there

OK so I have not been on here in a while...but needless to say I'm still on my grind. Today I weigh in at 190lbs. My goal is 175 I have 15lbs to go....I have cancelled my sx until the beginning of march of 2015 I'm sad about it because I'm so ready to get my sexy back. but its for the better so I can achieve the look I desire in one sx and I can give myself at least six months free of smoking cigarettes. I will definitely keep you all posted on my journey.

just left the track

I'm staying on my daily excersize ..I got to be BODY BEATIFUL when it all said and done.

just a few pictures of my wieght loss along the way

I have lost 15 lbs. & I'm so happy! But I still have 15 to 20 more lbs. To go!!

my journey to loosing wieght

Have not been on here in a while but I haven't forgot to keep you ladies updated on my journey. Some days I see a diffrence & some days I don't but I'm still sticking to loosing this wieght!! So far I have lost 20lbs. It slow..it seem like its taking forever I guess because I'm so anxious to have my sx done by Shulman lol . in reality I still want to loose 30 more pounds but I'm telling myself 10 pounds at a time so my goal don't seem to far away...and I must say its been working going little by little. Until my next update you ladies stay blessed!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Yay...on ur progress. Keep going girl ur day will be here b4 u know it.
Thanks blessedx2!! How's things been going?
Girl it's been going great.
Congrats on the weight lost
Thanks Akemi21
Wow, you go girl....many congrats!
Thanks B4R!!
Welcome hun :))
Thanks NikiBunz. I was kinda in a rush to have my sx but I had to step back and think about a few things far as my health and the look I was trying to achieve. Anyone having this sx i recommend u plan a yr. Ahead far as health wise plus I figure what's the shine with out the grind :) I have 20 lbs to go...I can't wait
You're welcome... Do what you know is right for you the rest of the bs is just bs I know your body will be the truth when it's all said and done.. I know this thing eat at you make you go crazy cause you want it so bad I wish I would've been smart like you but now I'm doing things different... I applaud you and I will be following your journey YOU GO GIRL!!!
My hats off to you for thinking about you a healthy pre op can have less complications and lean toward wonderful impact and results when it comes to this sx I agree with you for doing your part and you're going to do great on your weight loss journey.....
Good luck. Where did you get that surgery app. Very interesting. Where did you or any of the women on here get your wish pictures???
Thanks. The app is called plastic six app & my pics I got just on the web if I felt it was a goal shape I wanted I just screen shoot it & post on my pg.
Plastic surgery app (typo)
Happy easter
Wow!!! Well all right now!!
Owww!! Bye bye pounds! Congrats honey!
Thanks sis it's going slow but im gone get there lol
Way to go girl...yay!!!!
Keep working to lose that weight, it will come off. When I went to lose 10-15lbs (before I was even thinking of a BBL) I cut out a lot of dairy, carbs and sweets. So juice was barely consumed. I drank water (with lemon in it for taste) all the time. And I was running (at least 2.5 miles) at least 3-4 times a week plus strength training. It took about 3 months for me to really see the weight loss and the strength training really was the deciding element. I also stopped eating anything after 7PM. and if I really got hungry then it was salad w/salsa on it after 7PM. Will pray for you to shed those pounds!!!! Stay faithful.
Thanks hunn I'm trying hard and staying humble..Thanks for the advice I find it to be encouraging and helpful
U r going to lose it. I'm rooting for you.
Thanks sis girl im trying I wanted to be together for this summer lol but that's ok atleast im blessed to be able to have this sx to boost my confidence & get a jump start on healthy living
Please keep us posted with your journey. I am looking at doing another Bbl with Dr. S
I actually laid on my side in the back seat on my way home from surgery on blankets....I know people fly and stand most of the time then sit when required, but no more than an hour...