"Schulman Doll 2014"

I can't wait to have my surgery by dr. schulman...

I can't wait to have my surgery by dr. schulman I'm so excited but scared at the same time. I guess it's just the thought of having surgery, I am confident that dr. schulman will give me the look that I want. after doing my research on him he is a board certified plastic surgeon and his work looks great & after speaking to him I'm sure I will have a great out come!

wish pics

Thought I would just post a couple of wish pics...new to the whole RS thing.

face to face consultation tomorrow Feb.19th 2014

well my consultation is tomorrow at 4:00 o'clock with dr.schulman...I know that it is early in the morning but I can't wait till this day is over! not that long of a drive so I figure I will be on the road at 7a.m. and be there a little early to site see and do a little shopping. I will post pictures and my waist, bust and hip sizes tomorrow after consult.

finally had my in offfice consultation

Dr. Schulman is wonderful person he made me feel sure about going through with the surgery. Amanda is a sweetheart as well I can call her and ask he a million questions and she will take the time out to answer every one of my questions....I guess that's why I didn't have any to ask at consultation..lol.. not to mention I drove ten hours to get there right before my appointment I was sooo sleepy that I couldn't even think straight all I could think of is a hot shower, a bed and a pillow...I should've left the day before but I didn't want to drive in snow. well I got my paperwork of the do's & don't prior to Sx. now I just got to focus on my diet I would like to be under 200 lbs my goal weight is at least 180 lbs. or less!! "Grind time"

wish pics

got a few items on my list/ & finally took my measurements

Bust; 45
Mid area; 47
Waist; 44

well here go's nothing

i have a question....can you all please give some suggestions

I have an 8 hrs. drive to get to New York to see Dr. Schulman but after I have my sx I have to stay for a week of course but I'm wondering
how will I get home without sitting on my rear??? can anyone help me with some ideas? should I go home by car or plane? what are some ways that I can sit in the car or on the plane without actually
sitting on my new rear end????

my list

Ez urinal
3 bottles of medi-sol adhesive remover
waist cincher
maxi pads
personal care products (toothpaste, deodorant etc.)
medical tape
gauzes
*****if I miss anything from the list please let me know****

7 more weeks

omg I can not believe I only have 7 more weeks to go and I still have not lost no weight I was 207lbs
now I'm 199lbs.....THATS IT (ugh) I don't think i'm gone loose that much if any more in 7 weeks.
needless to say i'm getting real frustrated & I can't be mad at nobody but myself. Dr. S said it would be better if I loose 20 to 25lbs for a better look and for less risks. and I was 200lbs when I seen him. i'm on a strict diet no pop, juice, bread, rice, or potatoes.. not to mention exercise as well!! I just don't know what else to do I still can have my BBL but i'm not sure if I want to push my date back or not. I'm so determined to have my BBL i'm feeling like i'm just so done with my fat stomach and my flat butt!!!! :/ ****have anyone had a BBL before weighing in at 200lbs.?????

okay so I was fooling with the app

Wish pic of my self from the side (photo shopped)

new surgery date

Feeling kinda upset I had to push my date back...I got to lose 20 to 25lbs. But its okay my surgery paid for atleast I don't have to worry about that and plus I loose this weight I'm gone be even closer to my size I want to be...so its all for the better. Looking forward to the month of July now

mission possible...got to lose weight

Got me a new item....a juicer I'm going on a juice diet with my cardio exercises I should for sure lose these few pounds!!!....have anyone tried the juice diet???

wish pic

still stuck in fact I gained two lbs.

Gm Rs i am really struggling with losing weight.. the Dr. Said lose ten lbs. But I hope to lose twenty...this is so aggy i stay praying and stay working on it. I'm thinking about setting my sx for August so with that being said I'm about to eat breakfast and do my early morning mile walk.

slow but for sho'

It's going slow but thats okay!! Just came home from work and I have my baby a hug and kiss asked her how her day was and then I flew to the bathroom to weigh my self.....I was 207... now I'm 198.6 yayyyy me it seem like it is taking forever because I am sooooo ready to have my surgery so I can look sexy and wear new things!!!

losing my weight finally

207 to 198.6

got my new date

okay so I went from may 8th and had to change my surgery date to October 2nd. which is just fine with me that means I got more time to lose weight my goal is 180....wish me luck
New York Plastic Surgeon

Wow!!! Well all right now!!
Owww!! Bye bye pounds! Congrats honey!
Thanks sis it's going slow but im gone get there lol
Way to go girl...yay!!!!
Keep working to lose that weight, it will come off. When I went to lose 10-15lbs (before I was even thinking of a BBL) I cut out a lot of dairy, carbs and sweets. So juice was barely consumed. I drank water (with lemon in it for taste) all the time. And I was running (at least 2.5 miles) at least 3-4 times a week plus strength training. It took about 3 months for me to really see the weight loss and the strength training really was the deciding element. I also stopped eating anything after 7PM. and if I really got hungry then it was salad w/salsa on it after 7PM. Will pray for you to shed those pounds!!!! Stay faithful.
Thanks hunn I'm trying hard and staying humble..Thanks for the advice I find it to be encouraging and helpful
U r going to lose it. I'm rooting for you.
Thanks sis girl im trying I wanted to be together for this summer lol but that's ok atleast im blessed to be able to have this sx to boost my confidence & get a jump start on healthy living
Please keep us posted with your journey. I am looking at doing another Bbl with Dr. S
I actually laid on my side in the back seat on my way home from surgery on blankets....I know people fly and stand most of the time then sit when required, but no more than an hour...
Did u have ur hips done? If so did that affect their shape?
I'm scheduled 05/20/14 and I'm experiencing the same dilemma. Be under 200 !!! Lol I started at 232 and now am at 200... I will say that my eating past 7 pm has helped me. I cut out soda, Candy, red meat, bread, rice and pasta. This has been very difficult but I keep pushing. I think you will achieve it, we gotta do this !!! I look forward to following your journey. Oh and also try fiber daily to keep you consistnent ... Good luck!!
see it seem like im just stuck at 197lbs I lost 10 and now the struggle has begun we gone get it together tho' I don't eat past 6:30 it's been helping a lot but I'm about to try this juice diet and see how it goes
Sorry I meant I am at 220lb!! I wish I was at 200 already..
Good luck, hope it works. Keep us updated.
Thanks I sure will & good luck to you to
The only way to get real results from diet if your at a sticking point is to log every single thing u put in your mouth, you will have to weight and measure everything. Yes it takes a lot of time and effort but after the first few weeks you will be able to adjust and control weight loss much more effectively. And it will get easier as time goes by. There are several apps that can do that. I use Fitness pal, yea I didn't feel like doing it either, but I really wanted to see progress , and it worked once I got serious.
it seem like I just be stuck at 200 and I don't gain weight or lose it I was shocked I lost those few I did lose
Ur going to lose more weight and ur going to have amazing results
Relax hun and don't get urself upset. If u have been working out it might be muscle that's sustaining the weight. Keep eating right and working out and u'll lose the weight.
How tall are you again hun?
I'm 5'7''
Hey bigbootyjudy33. Another Schulman doll to be born May 8th - congrats. Thanks for sharing your list of items. I'm about to go shopping for mine and seems like I have pretty much the same stuff you do. I'm sure Dr. S won't disappoint and will deliver what you want/need. Best wishes to you!!
Thanks hunn
Girl we are going to look fabulous