Soon to Be a Shulman Doll. - Manhattan, NY

Hey ladies. I finally had my consult with Dr....

Hey ladies. I finally had my consult with Dr. Shulman today and I must say, what a cool doctor. I felt very comfortable with him. He was very patient with answer all my "100" questions. I decided to do just the back and not the stomach. He told me I had far enough fat to get my j lo booty. Plus I am afraid of the pain with doing the stomach. I was hesitant to take the date, but it came open and I said, "why not"!!!! So I have 2 weeks to get ready ladies. I have to start on my list. I feel the nerves already. I have teas so many good reviews from a lot of ladies here. Have anyone did only the back without stomach. I would appreciate feedback please. Thanks

8 days and counting.

Ok! Here is my dilemma. I had a problem over the weekend, I couldn't get to the LAB for blood work :( I emailed Rachel about this, awaiting her response. I can do the blood work tonight and my pre op on Wednesday. That the earliest I can do the pre op, because of my JOB. Shout out to the working ladies who work hard for this surgery. However, I did get a lot of supplies I need. I will update that list tonight. Ladies, how are the make me heal vitamins. I read a lot of good reviews on them. I will order them today as well as the medisol adhesive remover (3 bottles). I also have to find that calendula leaf tea! I have gotten so many good lucks and surgery blessing for ladies. It makes me feel a lot calmer and reassured at the same time. I wish all the ladies on here a blessed and safe and successful healing surgery. It's so funny, yesterday my friend asked me. Cajun who are you doing this for?? I said me! Why you ask? She was, you sure you are not doing this for a man. I said honey boo listen. First and foremost, I love my body. I am grateful for God everyday for this body. It's nothing more beautiful with being over confident within yourself. I have struggled with not liking my backside for a long time. This will not change me, if anything it makes feel even more confident within myself. Furthermore, if the right man come along and marries me, he will be happy as well. Right ladies. Anyway just food for thought. There are a lot of people who will discourage you, but we all know realself beauties that the real beauty is in our hearts, and the extra beautiful booty is just part of the package. Talk later divas:)

Need help picking the perfect waist quencher

Hi Ladies. I need advice in picking the best waist quencher. I just ordered 2 lipo foam boards from contour MD. They were like 8 dollars each. I hope 2 is enough. Thanks ladies. I need a good compression stocking for leg as well and advice on where to purchase the adhesive remover. Thanks beauties

New Date!! Bummer:(

Ok. Here's the sad news. I had to change my date because my job didn't approve my request:( Sadly I didn't give enough notice. I knew I was taking a chance when I took that date during my consult on 2/28/14, but I just didn't want to let that date go. I prayed all weekend that my job would honor it. Anyhow life goes on and as of now I will have my new booty on June 19,2014! I look at it this way. Everything happens for a reason and at the same time I have more time to work on my stomach fat and lose a couple of pounds. A later date in March would be perfect. Any ladies who wants to switch that has an appt in late March let me know. Love and happiness.

Anyone has a Late March Date or Early April date they want to switch.

Hi ladies. I am scheduled for June 19, 2014, but would like a sooner date. Please message me if you have a late date in March and would like to switch for my June 19! Thanks ladies.

Been gone for a while, but now it's time to get serious and do this

Hi ladies, I have been out of the loop for a while. Got a promotion at work, had to travel out of state, classes and ect. Had to put a lot off. Now I am back stalking realself at the man himself Shulman dolls. So far, I liked him a lot and all his outcomes. So called office to check dates and they have Sep 29 open. Strongly considering that day. But I lost like 20 pounds due to stress and working a lot. So I am afraid I don't have enough fat. I am only doing back too. So help me out ladies. Do I have enough fat!!!