Soon to Be a Shulman Doll. - Manhattan, NY

Hey ladies. I finally had my consult with Dr....

Hey ladies. I finally had my consult with Dr. Shulman today and I must say, what a cool doctor. I felt very comfortable with him. He was very patient with answer all my "100" questions. I decided to do just the back and not the stomach. He told me I had far enough fat to get my j lo booty. Plus I am afraid of the pain with doing the stomach. I was hesitant to take the date, but it came open and I said, "why not"!!!! So I have 2 weeks to get ready ladies. I have to start on my list. I feel the nerves already. I have teas so many good reviews from a lot of ladies here. Have anyone did only the back without stomach. I would appreciate feedback please. Thanks

8 days and counting.

Ok! Here is my dilemma. I had a problem over the weekend, I couldn't get to the LAB for blood work :( I emailed Rachel about this, awaiting her response. I can do the blood work tonight and my pre op on Wednesday. That the earliest I can do the pre op, because of my JOB. Shout out to the working ladies who work hard for this surgery. However, I did get a lot of supplies I need. I will update that list tonight. Ladies, how are the make me heal vitamins. I read a lot of good reviews on them. I will order them today as well as the medisol adhesive remover (3 bottles). I also have to find that calendula leaf tea! I have gotten so many good lucks and surgery blessing for ladies. It makes me feel a lot calmer and reassured at the same time. I wish all the ladies on here a blessed and safe and successful healing surgery. It's so funny, yesterday my friend asked me. Cajun who are you doing this for?? I said me! Why you ask? She was, you sure you are not doing this for a man. I said honey boo listen. First and foremost, I love my body. I am grateful for God everyday for this body. It's nothing more beautiful with being over confident within yourself. I have struggled with not liking my backside for a long time. This will not change me, if anything it makes feel even more confident within myself. Furthermore, if the right man come along and marries me, he will be happy as well. Right ladies. Anyway just food for thought. There are a lot of people who will discourage you, but we all know realself beauties that the real beauty is in our hearts, and the extra beautiful booty is just part of the package. Talk later divas:)

Need help picking the perfect waist quencher

Hi Ladies. I need advice in picking the best waist quencher. I just ordered 2 lipo foam boards from contour MD. They were like 8 dollars each. I hope 2 is enough. Thanks ladies. I need a good compression stocking for leg as well and advice on where to purchase the adhesive remover. Thanks beauties

New Date!! Bummer:(

Ok. Here's the sad news. I had to change my date because my job didn't approve my request:( Sadly I didn't give enough notice. I knew I was taking a chance when I took that date during my consult on 2/28/14, but I just didn't want to let that date go. I prayed all weekend that my job would honor it. Anyhow life goes on and as of now I will have my new booty on June 19,2014! I look at it this way. Everything happens for a reason and at the same time I have more time to work on my stomach fat and lose a couple of pounds. A later date in March would be perfect. Any ladies who wants to switch that has an appt in late March let me know. Love and happiness.

Anyone has a Late March Date or Early April date they want to switch.

Hi ladies. I am scheduled for June 19, 2014, but would like a sooner date. Please message me if you have a late date in March and would like to switch for my June 19! Thanks ladies.

Been gone for a while, but now it's time to get serious and do this

Hi ladies, I have been out of the loop for a while. Got a promotion at work, had to travel out of state, classes and ect. Had to put a lot off. Now I am back stalking realself at the man himself Shulman dolls. So far, I liked him a lot and all his outcomes. So called office to check dates and they have Sep 29 open. Strongly considering that day. But I lost like 20 pounds due to stress and working a lot. So I am afraid I don't have enough fat. I am only doing back too. So help me out ladies. Do I have enough fat!!!

I 2nd that. You will do fine, you are in really good hands. His work shows that he is capable of working with all sizes. No worries. I look forward to your post op pics. Happy healing.
I think you will be fine. I was 145 bit gained 15-20 pounds for the surgery because I'm also 5'10 so I looked 135. But now I'm reconsidering the weigh gain since I'm hearing Schulman can do work even for those that are 146. But also I've heard him turn down some girls and not others because they didn't have enough fat. So I guess every individual is different. I believe you will be fine if you have more meat then bones. Lol
Girl, if he can pull it out of me, he will do wonders on you. Wish I was146 at the time. Congrats on the weight loss
Hey Ms. Lady, I'm also a prospective schulman doll...im going for my consultation on the 12 of this month. I'm having fat taken from stomach and flanks and I ahd to gainw eight to make hat happen. I'm 5 10 at 145 but I've been drinking my shkaes and eating five times a day and now I'm 160. I didn't give much thought to the stomach hurting especially if I can lay on my butt for two months? These are questions I will ask him at consultation...but for you, how much do you weigh? I've new been by schulman what he can or can not do for me...ive went to other doctors and got their opinions and they said to gain weight. so I decided to take their address and go to schulman for consultation and hopefully BBL. I hope I answered your question....im only doing stomach and since your only doing back you should be fine...how did you weigh when you went o see him and how much do you weight now?
Hey, thanks for responding. When I first went to him, I was 190, he told me for the best outcome to lose a few pounds. But I think I went overboard. I see him again best week on the 10th. But I noticed on a few of the girls on the slimmer side came out great. Dr. Shulman has a way of finding that good fat. He said the best fat is the in your back and flanks, which makes sense, because stomach fat is so easily to lose. But that's why I like him cause he is very direct and honest. But if I have to do stomach I will sacrifice and do it. Also I wanted the healing time to be easier. I am 159, 5'6 now. Been eating like cra cra. Lol.
I just read your review, yes you are tall and on the slim side, which is great for shape. He will slim your stomach and waist like crazy, but I understand the gaining weight part for your bootay. You will need more, depending on how big you want to go as well. Good luck at the consult and congrats. Feeling good about ourselves and being happy is what matters:) stay in touch. I will!!!
Wow! You loss 30 pounds! That's actually great! I think your 159 frame at 5'6 will be fine for a bbl! I've been eating like crazy as well....hopefully I'm not eating too much. yes you are right...feeling to good to look good so you can do good! yeah those pics were taking a month ago...ive gained some weigh and will put up the pics before my consultation. I know there an extra charge for stomach fat. I guess I will have to pay it as well because I don't have back fat! At all!!!
How did everything go. I am looking at schulman and would love to see your results. Are you from the area or stayed in a hotel? Happy healing love....
Hello! Everything is going well.. I have posted a few picks of my progress so far. I am only 10 days post op but I was blessed enough to be mobile and have very limited swelling. I am drinking a lot of fluids, watermelon (thanks to Booty4real) and canduela tea (anti inflammatory) every day. The only negative thing was I have a rash on my back. Not become of the procedure, but I think it's the heat. I am on steroids which has caused insomnia. Besides that I'm good! Still healing and adhering to my post op instructions. If you need anything let me know. Xoxoxoxo
Good luck in your upcoming BBL!!!!
Good Luck on your journey, team Schulman all the way!!
Check the forum! There's always ladies looking to switch!
Congrats on joining the Schulman team. Sorry to hear about your date change - I know the excitement of wanting to go forward and then having to wait. Wishing you the best as you continue your journey. Get that booty that you've always wanted!!
Thank you, and congrats to you too. I know the change of date hurt me, but I know it will be worth it. I have summer to look forward to and sexy we will be. Your date will be here before you know it girl!!! Go for it!!!
Thanks hun! I'm super excited. Plan to debute the booty for the forth of July holiday. We're both going to have the booty we've always wanted :-) :-) and right on time for summer fun!!
keep me posted cause my date is may 8th. I might push my date back to june if they have a open slot so if may is cool for you I will let you know
Good luck to you! I will be following your journey as I have just requested a consult with Dr. Schulman. I live in NYC and I reeaalllyy don't want to travel far from home. Thank you and keep us updated :)
Welcome to the Schulman booty train hun! Love your review and confidence!
Thanks doll. Unfortunately I had to change my date. But it's cool. He is with waiting for. Look at your results. A masterpiece!!! Even more to want this. Hope your healing is going superb!!
Welcome :) thanks hun! Like you said, it will give you more time now......
Blessings hunny! Schulman is awesome :) Love your "food for thought"
Thanks shulman Doll. I have read your review over and over. I love how you were so prepared. And your info is so so helpful. You look perfect. He gave a nice bubble but. That's what I hope to get. I pray you have continued blessed healing.
Hey sweetheart, sorry I'm just now seeing your response. Thank you so much for your kind words :) Blessings! I admire your positivity when having to reschedule and your trust in everything happens for a reason ;)
Congratulation Cajun! Yes, he is wonderful. He requested that Add my stomach because I don't have enough fat :( (I'm kinda glad cause I don't really like my stomach anyway). I booked my date for August so I can give myself enough time to gain some weight... Good luck!
Thanks Akemi21. Omg. You have a nice shape to begin we. Your shape is gonna be amazing. Your stomach looks flat. I have been doing so many crunches. Lol. Good luck to you too. Don't gain too much. Keep some of your nice figure! Congrats on becoming even more beautiful!!!