I Finally Got Butt Implants!! - Mandeville, LA

I have 2 kids. My weight has gone up and down.....

I have 2 kids. My weight has gone up and down...but after my second child I lost so much weight. And my butt just looks flat and saggy. I def did not have enough fat for a bbL..I'm a petite female, 5foot@100lbs I really wanted to get the 290ccs round implant but I knew it wouldn't fit, my dr used a 250ccs round implant.

Forgot to post pics

Left pics , just out of surgery in recovery, right pics is 3 days post op

Forgot to post pics

Left pics, just out of surgery, in recovery. Right pics 3days post op

5 days post op

7 days post op

Day 5-6 post op

Not sure when this was taken

14 days post op

I'm finally beginning to feel normal. I returned to work today , and I sat on my butt for more than 5 hours, I tried my best just to sit on my thighs...I had trouble standing back up . After sitting for some time, my back side feels really heavy...like I could fall backwards. I'm a small girl...almost 100lbd at 5 foot. I am satisfied with it...I feel like one implant has settled in and the other is still high up.

Oops forgot to post the pic ^

This pic is for ^ 14 days post op. I forgot to add I had my stitches and drains taken out on my 7th day post op. when she took the drain out, it felt like fire and I could feel her rip it out of me!!! That was the most painful out of all that I went through. Butt implants recovery wasn't that bad, I was very sore and felt more uncomfortable. It took about 14 days to get used to.

Ugh I forgot to post this pic

This is for post saying "not sure when this was taken" this was def taken either day 5 or 6 post op

15 day post op

I really wanted a dramatic change. I wanted a huggggge butt , I realized I will never get the butt I really want. But I'm starting to feel better about myself. At least it's not flat as before

I'm so sick of wearing my gArmet

This small little gArmet is a size medium. I hate it !!! It makes me so sore and it puts me in so much pain..I can't even sleep comfortably unless I take 3 muscle relaxers to knock out to sleep. And I feel like it makes my butt flat!! I'm not going to lie , the pics I post on 15 days post op, I didn't wear my gArmet for almost 24 hours then I took those pics, and it looked so much rounder and fuller!!! I don't know if I can wear this gArmet for 6 whole weeks!!!

So I stopped wearing my gArmet

When I walk I feel like the implants are just moving everywhere...my right impant is still far up, so it looks flat. I can't wait till it settles in. It's really hard for me to take a pic of my butt! Lol sorry for being so blurry

Here's a pic

Implants still feel high up. Can't wait till they settle in. Sorry for the blurry picture . It's hard to take a photo of your own butt
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Loved my results, great plastic surgeon....

any updates hunni?
Hey can you do an update im scheduled for surgery next week
Hey selena82. I have got to say that I love your size and shape. It's not flat at all! I want a similar size to how yours came out. I had no idea that size implants could make such a difference! Thanks for helping me. I wanted to go for 480cc but i think I'll pass! I hope your high up one drops
Looking good, thx for the updates! :)
Looks great, Thanx for the info
can you do another post please? Did they shrink some? mine are 275cc
Wow! you look great, girl! How do they feel now? Have they softened up yet?
No they are still high up, my dr said it will take a while to settle
Hi , did your wounds heal yet ? If so what did you use ?
My incision healed up very quickly !! My dr gave me some scar serum . I don't remember the name of it. On my next appointment I will ask for the name
Hey girl , just wondering how you're doin ? I went to see Dr. Cooper last week .... Lovvvvve her ! She's the sweetest thing ever ! Unfortunately , she can't do my sad little booty ! She wants to send me to Dr. Constantino Mendieta . Just wondering if you had checked into anyone else closer to home or is she the only one close to us ? What about Dr. Cortes ????
Hey Selena , just wondering how your healing is going ? Last I heard , you were having problems with the right side not dropping down and you felt your butt looked a little flat . Have things gotten any better at all ? Do you feel like your butt had filled out at all or does it seem full and round at the top and saggy at the bottom ? Also, have you gone back for a checkup yet concerning that and if so what did she say ? I've heard some girls complain that after having the butt implants that they had to go back afterwards and have a 2nd surgery to fix the bottom half to make it more round or have a more cup like appearance . Well, I can't afford to have surgery twice ! If I'm gonna spend all this money and take all this time off to heal then I absolutely want it done right the first time ! Starting to get worried !!! Please let me know how you're doing !!! Thanks girl !!!! : )
Hey Selena , haven't heard from you lately ! How's everything been going ? Tuesdays my big day !!! I'm really starting to get nervous !!!! I'd like to hear from you before I go to see Dr. Cooper .
Hey angel! I'm so excited for you!!!! I just texted dr cooper...and told her you've been trying to contact her office but you're having trouble. She should be getting back to you soon! Please message me on how your consultation goes okay? Consultation is $100...if you pay in full the same day...that fee goes towards your procedure. I want to see some pre op pics!!!
Hey Girly , so here's the latest update ...... I literally got in touch with Dr. Coopers office today 5 minutes before they closed ! I've got awesome news ... My consult is officially scheduled for Tuesday , October 8th at 11:30 !!!!!! Whoop , Whoop !!!!! OMG !!!! I'm sooooooooo excited !!!!!!!!!! I will post pics soon of my sad , sad lil' bootay ! Lol !!!! Thanks so much for all your help ! : )
Your pics are getting better and better ! I've been trying to get in touch with Dr. Cooper since last Week through email and by the phone . Meredith emailed and called me back yesterday, however I missed her call ! : ( We are currently playing phone tag ! I'm assuming she is the surgery coordinater . I will be posting some more before pics soon ,as well as my consultation date ! I tried uploading several pics before but for some reason , it only uploaded one pic of me 3 times . Sorry !!!!I'm getting sooooo excited !!!! Can't wait to have a booty to match my boobies !!!! ; )
How are you feeling? Im getting those in two weeks. Im scared.
Thanks for the new pic Really nice result
It's been a week since your last pic . Do you have any new pics to show us ? Your last pics looked great ! Just curious how things are healing ?
Hey , your butt looks amazing ! I've been wanting to get mine done for years now . I'm 5'6",125 lbs ,with 36D breast and unfortunately ..... Negative booty !!!! : ( I was curious if your implants are saline or silicone (hard or gel) ? Also , are they on top of the muscle or underneath ? One last question , how did you find out about your Dr. ? I'm just curious how often she does this procedure ? I know this isn't a procedure that a lot of surgeons do often and I want to make sure I'm going to a surgeon who isn't just using me for practice ! Your response will be greatly appreciated ! Thank you soooo very much !!!!!!!
Don't be scared! It's worth it. I have a normal butt now lol. The recovery for this the first few days wasn't too bad, just get muscle relaxers and sleep...it gets you through any recovery so much better!!!!! And quicker what do you mean what do I use to close my incision .?elle thanks. My right side looks a little flatter, I'm thinking about getting restlayne shots just to even it out
It looks really great..any bigger would not look good...
What do you use to close your incision in your butt crack ?
Was it difficult getting around the first few days? And what about using the bathroom?
You look great...im scheduled for mines in january but im sooo nervous and now im second guessing but I really want this procedure im just scared as hell lol