I Finally Got Butt Implants!! - Mandeville, LA

I have 2 kids. My weight has gone up and down.....

I have 2 kids. My weight has gone up and down...but after my second child I lost so much weight. And my butt just looks flat and saggy. I def did not have enough fat for a bbL..I'm a petite female, 5foot@100lbs I really wanted to get the 290ccs round implant but I knew it wouldn't fit, my dr used a 250ccs round implant.

Forgot to post pics

Left pics , just out of surgery in recovery, right pics is 3 days post op

Forgot to post pics

Left pics, just out of surgery, in recovery. Right pics 3days post op

5 days post op

7 days post op

Day 5-6 post op

Not sure when this was taken

14 days post op

I'm finally beginning to feel normal. I returned to work today , and I sat on my butt for more than 5 hours, I tried my best just to sit on my thighs...I had trouble standing back up . After sitting for some time, my back side feels really heavy...like I could fall backwards. I'm a small girl...almost 100lbd at 5 foot. I am satisfied with it...I feel like one implant has settled in and the other is still high up.

Oops forgot to post the pic ^

This pic is for ^ 14 days post op. I forgot to add I had my stitches and drains taken out on my 7th day post op. when she took the drain out, it felt like fire and I could feel her rip it out of me!!! That was the most painful out of all that I went through. Butt implants recovery wasn't that bad, I was very sore and felt more uncomfortable. It took about 14 days to get used to.

Ugh I forgot to post this pic

This is for post saying "not sure when this was taken" this was def taken either day 5 or 6 post op

15 day post op

I really wanted a dramatic change. I wanted a huggggge butt , I realized I will never get the butt I really want. But I'm starting to feel better about myself. At least it's not flat as before

I'm so sick of wearing my gArmet

This small little gArmet is a size medium. I hate it !!! It makes me so sore and it puts me in so much pain..I can't even sleep comfortably unless I take 3 muscle relaxers to knock out to sleep. And I feel like it makes my butt flat!! I'm not going to lie , the pics I post on 15 days post op, I didn't wear my gArmet for almost 24 hours then I took those pics, and it looked so much rounder and fuller!!! I don't know if I can wear this gArmet for 6 whole weeks!!!

So I stopped wearing my gArmet

When I walk I feel like the implants are just moving everywhere...my right impant is still far up, so it looks flat. I can't wait till it settles in. It's really hard for me to take a pic of my butt! Lol sorry for being so blurry

Here's a pic

Implants still feel high up. Can't wait till they settle in. Sorry for the blurry picture . It's hard to take a photo of your own butt
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Loved my results, great plastic surgeon....