Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift with Auto Implant Procedure - Manchester, UK

After having 3 children in less than 5 years my...

After having 3 children in less than 5 years my skin had stretched so much it was impossible to get rid with losing weight/exercise and my abdominal muscles had major separation. My breasts had also lost out during pregnancies and although still large they were left droopy and saggy. I opted for a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and a breast lift with auto implant ( my own tissue was used to give my breast volume instead of an implant).

3 weeks post op

4 weeks post op

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Mr Marando was the first surgeon I went to visit and from the very first consultation I felt so comfortable with him. He never rushed and always explained things in great depth. I went to see others surgeons as Mr Marando recommended but nobody could now reach the high bar that had been set by him. Other consultations were very vague and not at all personal. I was sure now that I was going to stick with Mr Marando so I went for another consultation and soon after set a date. Martina (Mr Marando's secretary) has always been professional and helpful with payments and appointment times and any questions I had pre op. The surgery went well and I cannot thank Mr Marando enough for his aftercare so far- I am 3 weeks post op and have seen him many times and he is always so caring and helpful. He has always been available to contact and is a genuinely caring man. I am already thrilled with my results and I'm only 3 weeks post op. My incisions are so neat and tidy I told Mr Marando he is not only a surgeon but an Artist. There is nothing negative to say, only downside is I have had such a pleasant experience I know I will be tempted to go back for more! If I do decide to have more done I would trust no other than Mr Marando. I am loving my new found confidence and body.

Professional London Gatwick Taxi. For online bookings or call us at 02088860026. Best rates for London Gatwick Taxi Transfers to & from Central London. For more information please visit: http://london-gatwick-taxi.co.uk
Fab result. I had full tt and uplift with mr james v Murphy at spire whalley range 15 months ago, happy healing x
I'm looking into having this done, you look amazing! Manchester would be a great place for me to have it done I just want to be sure of who I go with, after seeing your pics and how neat your scars are, looking at his other reviews, Andrea marando is looking the best doctor for me, is the price you have put on in £'s not dollars p? Happy healing to you!! :)
Thank you so much for sharing! You are look FAB! Here's more about the auto augmentation for others who might be interested.

How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
Thank you, I was back to doing mostly everything by around day 10. I am now 23 days post and I do everything aside from lifting heavy objects (I do lift my 18 month old he is 28lbs but I keep it to very minimum lifting- in and out of crib etc)
Congrats on your results! As time goes on, you will only continue to enjoy them more! Happy healing!
you look amazing! I am 2 weeks post-op, after having very similar issues/procedures. I haven't heard of the auto-implant method- how cool! congrats!
Thank you and hope you are recovering well and liking your results, I hadn't heard of the method too before seeing my surgeon but I'd defo recommend it
Congrats! You look wonderful. You have fab legs!