Tummy Tuck After 3, with Lipo in Upper Abs, Flanks and Medial Thighs - Manchester, NH

Well, I've always wanted one, and over the...

Well, I've always wanted one, and over the past year a girlfriend and I were talking more and more about doing it together. She ended up not doing it, but may this summer if it works out $ wise. Good thing. We would have been no help to each other with 5 kids between us.

Anyway, went to two consults. Went with the dr that wasn't as bedside friendly, but knew several people happy with their results. Plus, the cost was less for what I wanted and he was willing to do some abdominal lipo for a good result where the other dr wasn't.

I'm ok with doing it, and will probably be very happy once I am more recovered, but right now the recovery is a mental pain, but not too bad physically.

Well 10 days post op. prepping for super bowl....

Well 10 days post op. prepping for super bowl. Feel fine. Brain is slowing some but taking its time. Have it well hidden. Will add some pics I took today. Thighs definitely not as sore, or swollen or bruised. Liking my belly shape. Could have a dog war developing on left side. Will ask dr at next visit. Already said will be a no charge in office fix if necessary.

Well, here I am just over 7 weeks post op. I love...

Well, here I am just over 7 weeks post op. I love how I look and feel even though I still need to tone everything on my body up, and lose about 10 pounds. But, I am loving my clothes and look. So happy. Would do it again. In the first few weeks, it is tough going, and it isn't fun or pretty, but when it's all healed and done, definitely worth it. I have to have dog ears revised, and the drain site is a little weird looking, but will be fixed in May. I'll try to get some pics uploaded soon.
Dr. Sterling

I felt like if I hadn't done my research I would have gone in very uninformed. My first consult went over the entire procedure so I would understand everything. I felt like my consult with him was "here's what I can do and how much". However, I know he has good results and financially I was able to accomplish much more in one operation than I would have with the other doctor.