Hello all think I'm a little rare with my story . ...

Hello all think I'm a little rare with my story . . My dad passed away last month and there was a moment of clarity whilst seeing him in the coffin which cemented my decision to just go for it! I have been wanting boobs of some sort for at least 18 years! I've always been told they will grow! And guess what they Never did. . I have two children who I breast fed and now hey are even smaller than before. My stats are
5 9"
119 lb
Two children age 3&4
Currently been wearing a 32 a/b bra however surgeon 1 told me I was actually a 30 AAA . . Don't even think that's a size they make bras for ! Haha what's the point!

My surgery is on Sunday and I'm sooooo giddy! There was an initial panic where they would not do the surgery because they thought I may be pregnant but my p came on today!

Went out last night with rice in my 32d bra. . 365 in one and 410 in the other. . Felt great! And not sure if anyone really noticed. . It was like wearing the big bras without all the padding and fillets . .

Will post some pics too!

So any tips 365 or 410 girls??

Cheers
Babybunbuns!

Good luck!!!Keep us posted!!!
Hi, Babybunbuns! So glad you shared your story, but I am really really sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. I am sorry for your loss. About the implants, I tried on a few sizes and decided that 350cc looked good on me when wearing the sizers around in my bra. My surgeon told me that I should get my implants a bit bigger to allow for going under the muscle because they get flattened a little by the muscle and look a little smaller. So I got 400's nearly a month ago, and they are perfect! I couldn't be happier! So I'd I were you and if you are going under the muscle, I would get the 410s. Mine look just like my wish boobs! :-) Hope this helps! Best wishes to you. PS: How did you get surgery scheduled for a Sunday? Unusual....
Hi Jen thanks sooo much for the tips and support. .i love this site. . . I'm actually from manchester in England but the system would not allow me to input it into my information correctly hence the extreme price too hahaha they are costing me £3600 really . . therefore i guess on Sundays here it's not a problem. . I am going under muscle too so this information is really helpful. . Do you have any pics I can see?? Can't believe that this time tomorrow it will all be done and dusted. . Any recovery tips too? BBH's coming your way. . Big british hugs x

Still undecided on size. . . Help!

Gosh it's coming round so quickly. . This time tomorrow it will all be done and dusted but I'm still a little undecided on size. . . 365 or 410 . . Going under the muscle so therefore advice has been go for bigger one as you lose size. . Think I need to post the image of my perfect pair. . However i suppose all other factors then come into play such as frame and height and weight. . So anyone my height got pics to help me make the final decision. . Less than 24 hours to go. . Yikes. .

Oh, OK! So nice to know you, from across the pond! :-) Yes - click on my name and click on my review "A Dream Come True", and you can see my before and after pics. They have also settled in a bit more since my last pics...will put more on in a minute so you can see. They look and feel much more natural every day. Hope this helps! I also had a tummy tuck and lipo at the same time, but don't let that distract you.... Best wishes!

Rice in bra

Went out last night with the rice bags. . No one really noticed. . Both felt good as I had 365 in one and 410 in the other. . 410 just seem to give me more side boob. . But it was on top of my boob and not under as the implant will be. .

Rice again

Hope your surgery is over and you start healing well!!!

Age

Forgot to mention I'm 38. . Met another 38 year old last night who also had hers done 8 years ago . . It was lovely to chat to her as she said it was one of he best decisions she has ever made and she got all excited for me knowing that it is my turn on Sunday. . Best thing about the chat was talking to a fellow female who wants to do this for themselves and no one else. . When its been mentioned to my male friends they just say "yeh but you don't need it" i assume meaning that they think I'm pretty enough without having hem done. . What men don't get is that im not doing this to attract the opposite sex. . I'm happily married . . I'm doing it for the little girl inside who has always wanted some boobs that she assumed Mother Nature would one day grant her. . Anyway waiting over. . Hello boobs tomorrow! Yippee x

OK - I posted more boobie pics on my review for you. They are settling in well. Hope it helps! And good luck to you tomorrow!
Thanks For that. . Gosh you look like you had the works . . Well done! All looking great for you . .you will definitely inspire lots of others too! And that's amazing! X
Thank you so much! If anything, I hope it inspires others to follow their dreams. :-) Best of luck to you tomorrow!

Which size 365 or 410

Both these pics show girls about the same build as m and same height. . Which do you think I should go for? . .

Rice

Last night flat chested

Off to bed and pack my bag. . Going for 365's. . . Definitely . . More me I think! And I'm going with my gut . . It's not let me down in the past!

Maybe last good night sleep for a few days. .

Still seems unreal. . Getting boobs done tomorrow yippee

Best wishes!! Let us know how you are doing!! I think you will do wonderfully. :-)
Happy healing
Well I went with 375 and 400 you are welcome to look at my picture . I am very happy. You will be happy with what ever you decide

It's my boobday today. .

Morning ladies. . You will all be sound asleep across the pond! Here I've just had my breakfast and last brew until after the op! Feeling good although a little surreal . . A little like going into labour! Excited for the outcome but you know it's going to hurt . . .. No second thoughts. . Just excitement! Only a few friends know my family and best mates don't. . It's my birthday next sat so hoping to surprise them on the night out! Hehehe
It will be a shock that I just went and did it. . As I've talked about it for 18 years! . . It will be fun being the gossip for a bit. .

Off to have my last bath for a week!

X

Good luck!!! It's terrible deciding on size, I'm about the same stats as you and I was flat!!!!! I went with 305cc silicone hp under the muscle but wish I went bigger now.... Just a little more. I think the size you chose will be wonderful. I was the same as you, 38 years old and realised life is short and I was so embarrassed of my boobs. I too am happily married with three gorgeous girls and did this for myself. I am now 3 1/2 months post op and I am so happy. I feel like a woman and not like my 9 year old daughter! You will be so happy and recovery is not half as bad as I was expecting after two weeks pretty much feeling back to normal. Good luck and can't wait to see your after pics :)
Cheers mate. . Yours are looking fab! Those bikini pictures are great! May need to go find mine and do a quick before and then after once I've had them done! Although I bet you get a bit more wear out of yours over in beautiful Australia than we do here in England! Oh and totally understand the need to feel like a woman! I'm in education and its awful seeing 12 year olds with bigger boobs. . Anyway that won't be a problem soon! Cheers for the support. . Another fello boob buddy . . Take care!

Good bye old boobs

Just been shopping for new bras and just experienced the annoyance of no bras in a 32 c/D size. . . Typical eh! Bags packed off to hospital! Thanks all boob buddies for the support! X

Hope all went well xox

Decision made 365 for me!

All ready to go. . Marks are on 40 minutes till op!

Please keep us updated. I hope that things go well for you!
Good luck, keep us posted.
Congratulations! Let us know how it goes!

The boobs are finally here yippee

Gosh all done and dusted. . And feeling ok! Wasn't really prepared for how tired I'd be . . Had the op at 4 but didn't awake till 5.30 and was really out of it till 10.30 . . They gave me food but mouth was so dry . . I couldnt eat a thing . . Rememembring a blog where they were mortified that there were 4 biscuits and she said " don't have to eat all of them do I" . . . Hahaha sooo funny now as I totally understand! Probably woke up every two hours during the night not because I was sore or anything just thirsty . . The night staff really looked after me . . It was Like your mum checking on you when you were I'll in bad when you were young! Thank you might staff!

It's 6am and not really had a look yet! One more nap I think. . Will post pics a little later on! Still tired!

Thanks again for reading and keeping in touch! This has been a part of the whole experience I hadn't really thought of and it's really nice to connect with other like minded females! . . I'm so glad I'm a girl!

Booby girlfriends

Sorry BOOBY girlfriends I was meant to put. . Unless your name is bobby . . Hahaha

Spell check

Think must still be out of it. . It was meant to read ill in bed. . Oupssss

Thanks doopies. . Feeling good but still not seen them just waiting for surgeon to do final check. . The only worry i have is getting my husband to blow dry my hair . . Hahaha x
Cheers reading your blog was the same for me . . Sick of waiting for them to develop so we gave Mother Nature a helping hand! You really for it too . Good on you! Still to see mine . . X
Thank you . . Like you put on your blog it's great on this site to know others are going through the same things as you are! . . Girl power eh x

Off home

Leaving the hospital now . . Wow what can be accomplished in two weeks. . Only two weeks ago did I have my first meeting! Two surgeons later I've my new boobs. . It all worked out! Leaving me 5 weeks to get back to normal and go teaching again! . . Yes baby!

Thanks will do. . X
I second this! Can't wait to see ur results
No way your boobs are already lovely . . If I had them I wouldn't have had an op . . But there again it's personal choice! But yours are cute!

20 hours post op

Still tired a little but no pain just have that jet lagged feeling from broken sleep last night! My girls are riding really high and my righty is slightly higher than my lefty. . Is that normal!? As my righty is the smaller of my two boobs . . Any advice is welcomed!

Hummm

Not too worried but they don't look too round . . Girls help . . will they improve once they have dropped? :0/

They look great.Just give them some time.You just got them lol.Great size for you!Happy healing !!!
Hi thanks . . Just looked at another similar girls from may and hers looked like mine at first and 3 months later look fabulous so not going to worry! I'll keep an up date for others to see too as everyone has really helped me :0)

Birthday dress

Just tried on my birthday dress for Saturday night. . Feel a little Dolly Partonish. . Now that's a first! ;0)

Hi sweetie, you did it!! How are you feeling todayÉ Okay, the É is where the question mark is on my keyboard and for the life of me I cannot get it to bug off! Anyway, you look just as I do, which is reassuring for me as well. Today I have just taken two Tylenol and am fairing okay. I need to go to the bathroom to stop this bloat but other than that I continue to rest and heal. Keep in touch and happy healing my BA pal xox
Ah, how nice to have nurses looking after you all night! You did it! Congrats! Don't worry at all about size/shape now because, as you know, they will settle. How many cc's did your surgeon decide to go with? (They look like a great size!) Did he add the same on each breast? My right is slightly smaller but I chose to stick with the same cc's, so the right will always be ever so slightly smaller than the left. I think thats totally okay! In your pre-op photos I didn't notice one larger/smaller, so just know it's most noticeable to you. :) I'm excited to watch you progress! Incredible that you're filling out your dress, right? Glad you're feeling well enough to try on clothes already! Be sure to rest now and then!

26 hous post surgert .. New support bra

Wasn't as prepared as I had thought and needed to get more bras. . This sports one is a lot more comfy. . Worth trying a few! Boobs also look better in this one!

Still not spell checking . . Post surgery

I blame anaesthetic. .

They look great!! They are perfectly normal for just having been done. As pectoral muscles relax and breast skin stretches, they will get rounder and softer and much more natural. Your nipples will even point forwards again! I have noticed a lot of difference in mine, but remember, I am 4 weeks post-op tomorrow. And mine will likely still be changing for months. Yours look great! Don't worry. :-)

Congratulations! You look great! Loved reading your review. Thank you for sharing your journey on RealSelf. Glad to hear you're not going to worry about one side being higher than the other. As long as you're checking in with your PS, everything should be fine. It can take up to 3+ months to completely drop, fluff and become symmetrical. (Here is a Guide to Breast Augmentation Slang to help you with the lingo during your recovery.) Looking forward to hearing your reveal goes with your friends. Happy healing!

Hi Beth . . I can honestly say this site is the best thing ever. . I've already told all the people I know who knew I was having the op to take a look. . I will never consider doing anything again unless I've come on here first! . . It's like having a big family of girly friends all gossiping on what they want with lots of advice and help from other like minded individuals . . I love the American attitude towards sharing and helping others. . We Brits keep everything inside and are told not to mention things of a personal nature. . Me however . . Well I lived in Seattle for a year so I class myself as an honorary American ! Thanks for the support and best wishes and make sure to tell all those peeps who work on realself they are doing a fabulous job! We love it . . All booby buddies together! X

Day 2

Slept well . . But boobs feel tight still and it hurts a little when I raise my voice . . Good job I'm not teaching! . . May have over done it a little . . Taking it really slow today . But it's hard with two little ones. . Sorry kids staying home today and rest of week! . . Things feel a lot better when I take my bra and band off but have been told to keep them on for a week . . Anyone know why?

Also, get as much help as you can with your kids for the next few weeks - using your arms too much can cause bleeding inside and a hematoma. Also, the more you use your arms, the more you use your chest muscles and the more they hold the implants up and don't let them drop. I was told not to lift anything over 5 lbs (about 11 kg?) for four weeks, and not to do any housework including vacuuming or laundry....
Ok brill . . Thanks for the advice. , my hubby had just called and dropped off some actimel for the bloating . . And I'll make sure to do no lifting for the next couple of weeks . . Did quite a bit of housework before the op so hopefully hubby can now keep on top of it. . I just hate sitting around . . Not natural for me really . . How you doing? You must have had to take loads of time off didn't you?
Sounds good! Sitting around is frustrating, but having poor results and a revision would be exceedingly more frustrating - I keep reminding myself. I am doing well, thank you! I am four weeks post-op today, and have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. I expect her to say that I can do lots more, such as exercise and housework. I hope so! With all that I had done, I had to take six weeks off from work. But that's the same as when someone has a hysterectomy or an appendectomy or something, so it seems pretty normal to me. I am enjoying being off from work and am much more well-rested. (I am a labor and delivery nurse and work from 11 pm to 7 am then try unsuccessfully to get quality sleep during the day time.) It has been like a vacation where I got skinnier and got bigger boobs! Lol! What could be better? :-)

Scratch. . ?

Hi only noticed this scratch once home. . . You would have thought they would have told me what happened. . It wasn't there before surgery . . ?

Ouch! I ended up with a bruise on the inner part of my knee the next day, but a scratch is more immediately noticeable. : / weird to think that we were really "out", huh?

Day 3 feeling better

Woke up this morning and hubby washed my hair. . Felt much better from resting yesterday . . Not so tight under my arms today and easier to manoeuvor around today. . No real pain relief taken today either. . Hope everyone else is healing well . . Starting to feel like old self again. . My 4 year old laughed at me today and said I can't go out as people will say I have fat boobies. . . Hahaha here's hoping eh;0) . .

Glad you are well!! Yay for fat boobies!!!!!
Yay baby. . !

Day 3 pic's

There's a little difference from day one but not much . . The biggest change is being able to raise my arms without it being a struggle. . Finally i will get to wear nice underware and be able to fill it . . Yippee! I'll do bikini test next week once I've had a check up. . Hope all you newbies are feeling ok. . X

Forgot these. .

That size looks great on you. Don't do too much and rest! Hoping for a fast recovery.
How is my British BA sister doing?! I'm loving your updates and think we are going to have similar results. Please take the next day or two easy, happy healing xo
Hey my Canadian boob cousin. . Looking at yours I think they are going to look a little bigger than mine. . You had more to start with . . Lucky duck you. . Will be good and try to stay in but poor kids have been inside for past 3 days . . May take an easy trip to the park and sit in the sun! Promise to come straight home if it gets too much . . Love your motherly instinct kicking in. . Or is it more along the lines of " been there done it " advice for moi? . . How are your pits doing? Are they not really itchy? . . Big hugs. . But not too tight. . X

The news is out. .

Day 4 and again feel ok once I Get up and about. . Went to park with kids and met my school friends who did not know. . There faces were a picture of disbelief and shock. . . It was priceless. . Then my eldest brother called over and he had heard the news from my sister. . He just laughed! People were not surprised I'd done it as they knew I'd always wanted them however I think they were shocked that I just went ahead without telling people and just did it. . ! The concensus seems to be "well done for having the balls to go through with it" which I suppose is true! So well done everyone who has done it or who has it planned. . As my blog says "life is short." . . So why the hell not! I plan now on doing nothing for the next couple of days before you all tell me off. . . Promise!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 5. . Should I have gone bigger?

Feeling well again but am really taking it easy today! However it's given me time to brouse through images and compare boob sizes which may not be a good thing as i'm now wondering If mine are a little small. . . Everyone else's who have a similar size to mine seem to be a little fuller than me. . they probably had more to start off with than me. . And therefore I'm thinking should have gone with 410. . . ;0( should have listened to advice. . !

I think you look fantastic, just look at your before pics and now and they are perfect. You are only early days and once they drop and the muscles relax they will get bigger and softer. I would read a lot of reviews saying they had soft boobs and massaging after two weeks but I was totally different. As I was so flat before I was pretty much all implant and my ps didn't recommend massage so I think by the 10 week mark they got soft and bigger. You will just love them and the size you picked will be perfect. I still wished I went a little bigger but always look at my before pics and realise they are much bigger than before lol
Dont compare! I've been there, felt the need to have gone bigger and realized I picked this size for a reason! :) Yours look great for your frame! I had to start looking at FULLY healed ones my size to see how they progressively fill out and look bigger once the swelling and implant drops. I found a pic online somewhere that showed a girl over a year progression and they just kept getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger! So now I feel better about my own as well. :) I keep thinking with my 650ccL and 700ccR mine should be HUGE....but it's all relative to your body frame, and how much breast tissue you had before. :) They look great, don't stress! Happy healing!
Eventually they will "drop" so that they will be centered right under the nipple- does that make any sense? Yours are still high & skin has a lot of relaxing to do too, so hang in there. You'll be extra gorgeous.

Day 6 dropping now. .

Well thanks for all the supportive comments regarding size. . Still feel with my hips I could have carried off the bigger size but hey ho that would just be greedy! :0D . . So trying not to think about it and just enjoy having some shape for once. . Boobs now feeling a little softer and are descending . As everyone said the would. . Cheers girls! I suppose we all have these wobbles . . So just be prepared ladies who are still waiting for the op . . Healing wize all good . . However can't shave my arm pits very well yet! No strapless tops for me then! Having read all my boobie friend blogs seems like we are all coming out the other side now. . . Yippee x x

Haha yea shaving your armpits is a learning curve for sure! It's more like shaving a crater with a boobie bulge! Haha

Day 7 loving them!

Wow I'm loving them. . Everything is feeling better and things are not a strain anymore! Even managed to wash and dry my hair to a reasonable standard for my birthday night out . Yippee! All my friends were fascinated by them and they all seemed to admire the fact that I went ahead and did something I wanted to do for years. . So all good! I got lots of cash for birthday and went out today to get some new bras and knickers . 3 sets of Calvin Klein for £40! How good is that! Tk max thank you! Hope everyone is on the same boob high as me! Yipee x x

How are you doing my BA SISTER?
Haha cheers Beth . . Love that's its based in Seattle! I lived there 95-96 that's a long time now but I have very fond memories! We all love this site! What a gem! X
Hope you had a grand time for your birthday! Enjoy your new girls! You look great!

22 days.. Post op and I still can't believe I've had a boob op.. Hahaha surreal eh!

Gosh sorry its taken me so long to write again. But I've been on holiday in remote parts of Ireland where 3G is not available! So how is it going! Well I still feel tight along the outsides of my boobs and my nipples are tingly like I have stubble rash on them still! But believe you me there has been no beard near them yet hahaha my scars start to hurt half way through the day due to wearing my bra and I usually have to do the "Rachel from friends" thingy and try to remove it whilst keeping clothes on! So any tips about how to combat this would be much appreciated! I'm currently rubbing them morning and night with bio oil. . Kneading those knot like incision stitches Which look rather rubbish compared to other neat ones I've seen on here! However apart from that I do look at my reflection at times and laugh with the realisation that I've had it done . . Feels surreal still! But getting used to it definitely unlike other people who know and look straight at them smile and say " how's it going" or " nice top" then laugh! Note to self "don't tell anyone if you ever have anything done again" :0). Hope all is well in booby land for everyone else out there. . X

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Incisions. . Normal or not?

Any advice? do these look normal or not? as they look and feel a little bumpy to me. . 22 days post op!

My scar looked exactly the same! I was worried too but now it's flat and I didn't do anything with them just bio oil when I remembered to. Yours will flatten out too. I wore tape on mine for the first three months as my ps said it will help with smoothing the scar out and prevent soreness when wearing a bra :)
Brilliant advice cheers! I'll get some tape on them tomorrow . . Will let you know how I fare x
Ps how are your boobs doing down under. . ? It's been a while since you posted us a pic? I assume you're just so used to them now that you have forgotten you were once flat like moi. . Lol x

Yeah Victoria secrets has arrived here too!

Day 24 and had the best day ever yesterday when I discovered a brand new Victoria secrets shop had opened up at my local shopping centre! 3 triangle bras and matching knickers were promptly purchased! And I'm loving them! Not a pad or underwire in sight! And my boobs still look great! These bras are not tight under my scars so they are really comfy! And look soooo sexy too! Yippee hope your all doing well? X

You look amazing! Perfect size and proportion for your body!

Darling VS gear...love it! How long til you go back to work? Are you feeling ready?

I love the new "knockers" You are so cute!! You look completely proportioned!! Stellar!

5 months today I was going under the knife. .

5 weeks ago at this moment I was getting taken into theatre. . Seems a lifetime ago now! So how has it been!? Well it's the best decision I have made in a long time. . My honey's as I call them are settling down slowly and are getting softer each day! Although still high they hopefully will find their final resting place in a month or so. . I went dancing last night and could feel a little side boob which was a totally new experience for me! Although I was very conscious of other people's elbows. . As they would hurt if they got prodded ! Nipple sensation is getting less sensitive daily as is the the feeling of really tight boobs! These 365 cc's are definitely in proportion to my figure and I suppose I could have gone with 410's if I wasn't that bothered about people noticing ! In clothes they are not that obvious especially if I wear chiffon tops but then when I get them unleashed or show people them in a bra they do seem huge! And I always get a smile ;o) ( please be aware I don't go round showing them to everyone. . Just the chosen few) casual day at work for first time tomorrow so I'll see if I get any funny looks. . Hahaha! Anyway here are a few pics at 5 weeks! Hope all healing well x x

You look wonderful :)
Your booooobs are dropping nicely!!! Youre looking lovely! :D
Looking fabulous dancing queen!!!! Live having this journey with you xo

5 WEEKS Ago not months. . Silly me!

Apologies boobs must be going to my head. . . Above title said 5 months. . Best not be otherwise I'll have missed Christmas . . Oh my gosh Christmas! Just think of all those trashy mrs clause outfits we will all be popping out of hahaha ! I know where I'll be ganging my Christmas bells from this year! ;0) sorry really too early to even say the C word! And I have work in the morning! Night all. . Ps have I told you that I sleep with a pillow at my chest to keep my boobs comfy when I turn on my side. . It really helps! We call it Peter the pillow! What's yours called? X x work ..must get sleep work . . X

I have the same stats as you - height and weight Great to read its all worth it in the end. I'm 11 days post op
They are starting to look great as the drop! Love the VS triangle bras-very pretty!
Wow!! What a huge difference from 5 weeks ago!!! They fit you perfectly!!! If I didn't know I would think they are real!!! Great size!!! Did you go with saline? I am as flat as you were lol but I am 5"3 and I want 400 cc so we ll see if my PS will agree to that!!! I don't know if its possible with the rippling! But I am doing HP so the rippling will be less noticible if I do get it!!

Work: day 1

Had work today and was a little disappointed as no one really noticed! The funny thing is I wanted them to look natural and for people not to notice. . Yet I get my wish, they look natural and in proportion yet I'm disappointed! . . Maybe it's like when you get your hair done and no one acknowledges it. . . Oh well I'll live! . . Tomorrow is another day and I may get noticed and not like it knowing me! Hahaha

Oh gosh it's just so worth it! Don't know why I didn't do it sooner when I was single so I could have shown them off a little more hahaha! To be honest I would have been happy with your before bust. . They were lovely! Now however they will be both lovely and big eh ! Hope you're healing well. . It's great when they start to drop into place. . Yippee! Hope you have someone to show them off to? ;0)
Cheers Iris. . . To be honest they look better in real life they seem a little distorted in some of the pictures hahaha you will be getting giddy! Loved the homemade sizers! I did that too and got really giddy wearing them around! You will be soooo happy! X

5 weeks. .

Ummm bra's

You look awe.some. & it's good they didn't notice @ work. This way you can have the best of both worlds- play them up when you want to be noticed, & play them down when you want to go undercover. ;) glad your first day back was a success!
Good to know new boobs look even better in person! Yes the sizers are fun-I wore them one time out to lunch with hubby on a Friday and he was pleasantly surprised. ;)

8 weeks. .

Gosh where has the time gone? Two months nearly gone and I feel like I've had these for ages! Although they still have to drop more they are softer, they jiggle and I forget I ever had small ones now! The only thing I do which is quite funny is not allow for the extra boob when passing sideways between gaps in a croud and have quite often nudged people with my boobs. . My friend turned round the other day and said did you just boob past me hahaha!

So here are a few new boob pics! Not much different from last time. . Any tips on getting them to drop quicker?

X

Nipple

The only thing annoying me is that my nipples are not in the centre of the boob yet and the implants still high after 8 weeks. . . I feel like they still need to drop loads to create the crease where the incision is is there anything I can do? Did my ps place them too high or will they drop more in time? I know I didn't have any boob before so the skin was extra tight and going under the muscle always takes longer but when I compare them to others the seem to be really high still! Help!

Also apologies for not being on for ages ladies and checking up on your progress. . Unfortunately 12 weeks after my dad dying ( which spurred me to get this done) my mum then passed away exactly 3 months later! So my advice is still don't put it off. . Life is for living! All my friends are now wondering what I'll have next. . . Tattoo anyone? ;0)

Xx

hope ur ok hun where did u get that black sports bra with zip? I can't seem to find one anywhere x
Fine thanks Hun! Good old M&S but it was in the sale at the end of July! To be honest it hurt me a little as it was a c cup so wore the white post surgery bra from matalan more! However mine are still a little slow to drop and I'm wondering weather it would have been better not wearing any! Still exciter for you! X
Excited!

Bio oil yeah!

Hi ladies! Boobs are slowly working their way south! Which is good but still waiting for my nips to become more central! Therefore I have taken to wearing my band again in bed! The bio oil is great and is really helping to soften them up! I've put a bit of fake tan on to see if there's any improvement at all in their appearance and although its still developing and needs to be washed off in the morning for the final result I've taken a couple of pics . . I think brown is definitely better! Hope you lot over the pond are well! Happy Thursday for tomorrow everyone x x ps my son put his arm out before and rested it upon my boobs (he's 5) and said " mum look its like an arm rest". . . Now that's a sentence I never thought I would hear! Lol x

How you doing babybunbuns?Hoe do you like your new YOU?!!
Hello by beautiful boobie friend! All is well here thanks! Still wishing I had gone a little bigger as think I could have got away with it but am happy for a few years yet as skin is still stretching! Still think you should keep yours they look brill especially in that yellow bra. . I went and got lots more new bra and knicker sets at the weekend which I love! Will have to up date profile and add some pics! Need some tips on getting my scars to fade they are still quite red and as they are not quite in the crease yet are pretty visible . . So any suggestions ? Has hubby returned to try them out yet? Hope you had fun hehehe? I think my hubby thinks it's like having an affair on me. . He's not used to them quite yet! ;0) x x
Thanks for the sweet comment! :) You're looking great! Do you have any nipple sensitivity? Have you been massaging your breasts? That really helped mine to soften up and drop down. I noticed too that I can't squeeze through people/things easily anymore! But I'm not complaining!!! ;) Lol!

Bras bras bras

10 weeks post op! Boobs still a little high with nipples not quite central . . Not sure if they will finally settle a little more as the scars are still below the crease and quite visible! Has anyone else had this problems 10 weeks down the line? I've taken to wearing my band in bed again to encourage further exploration south of the nipple! Also got quite a gap between the boobs and unlike others I can't really squish them together yet after 10 weeks. . . ? Should I be worried? My ps said to wear more sports bra's but as I'm wanting them to fall a little further below the nipple I'm cautious in wearing them regularly! Hope you all out there are doing good? I'll have to do my rounds and see you all individually! Any good ideas for new sexy Halloween costumes which will now accommodate new boobs. . :0p I don't mind cheeky ideas! All welcome! X x x

False tan

Ps any ideas why my false tan will not take to my new boobs? They always develop a lot paler than the rest of my body. . How funny! They also can be very cold too!

your still riding high (just like me). I am also around 2 months post... its good to know i am not alone. Sometimes I get so frustrated, especially when a lot of girls on here are perfect immediately after surgery. I was told to wait out 6 months before mine will be in the correct place.... time will tell. ANY advice is appreciated! Happy healing
Hi. I havent read your review in a while and I must say your boobies are looking so great. There is such a difference from the first few pic to now. I do understand your frustration though with the nips not being central (although I thinkbyours look perfect) as my nips are still quite low :-/ but one day at a time right? I am sure a vit E oil or bio oil or something along those lines will help the skin be more supple an stretch. And also don't know if I missed that part but are you massaging? Hope you are well otherwise. Xxx
P.s just wanted to say im so sorry about your folks. Sending you big hugs and kisses xxxx

Slowly slowly

Hi ladies things are starting to improve slowly. . Wearing the band in the evenings and at night seems to be slowly slowly doing the trick. . So a little patience will hopefully pay off and I'm hoping for beautiful boobies by Christmas! Which will hopefully give me time to get my arse in shape too and I'll be ready for all the Christmas parties. . Yipeeee! Hope you lot over there are all doing well! I went and bought more bra's . . I'm addicted! 32D is the best size for me . . The C cups just don't look right and feel as though my boobs are about to fall out of them hahaha now that's a first! . . . Love the look in clothes i feel my figure is now well balanced! My friends are still amazed by them which makes me laugh as I don't really think about them or the surgery anymore. . Think I'm a novility ! However I also think they will now assume I'll have all sorts of procedures done. . As I had brown contacts in the other night and my friend questioned if I'd had any more procedures done? Hahaha typical eh ! Best get a few more pics on! Remember slowly slowly ladies! X x

More pics

YAY! And, I share the 32D AND band :) Happy recovery!!
Those boobies are looking nice. Hope you continue to have a smooth recovery.
Hello you. . Thanks for the compliment! Your boobs are ace! Just perfect! However you did make me smile when I read your not quite happy with the tummy yet. . The reason I smiled is I've always had the flattest tightest tummy ever and I can tell you I've never once had anyone compliment me on it. . Friends envious sometimes but men compliment it? No way! Never! Point being . . I know you have probably done this all for yourself and your confidence but the flattest tummy I think is not half as good as the great tits you now have! You'll get more compliments about them rather than the tummy as I don't think men especially are really that bothered about it being flat! Anyway I hope you understand what I'm trying to say in a not so easy way. . But I think you look great! All of it ;0) now chin up. . Big hugs x x x

Still riding high!

Hello u all. . .hope you are all well and boobs still continuing to be life changing. . I still love mine but am Trying to be patient regarding the dropping of the implants still. . however its now 3 months and my nipples are still not central and my boobs still feel really firm! I'm putting it down to having no excess breast tissue previous to the op and therefore mine may take I little more time to settle into position and soften up! I'm continuing to wear my band at night and no bra at the weekend and have been following some massage techniques I saw on you tube so fingers crossed. . . I just don't want the snoopy look! With more boob below the nipple than above it! Any recommends out there? Is it worth waiting for 6 months or should I see my ps sooner? :0/. X

Snoopy

I meant I want more boob below the nipple than above it and not a snoopy drooping nose with more boob above the nipple. . Is that too much to ask for. Am I being greedy. ? I just look at others and think I wish mine were that pretty! !

I understand! im your British friend! I think u look great just over a week and ill be joining you xx
Did you get high profile implants? They give a lot of upper pole fullness like you have...many people choose that on purpose for great cleavage. :-)
I think you look reallt great. But if you are not fully happy with the outcome you should maybe see your PS again. What a bummer though cause we paid so much money! I hope you will still drop some more and wont need a revision.

Tighter band

Tightened my band this weekend and wore no bra. . Hopefully with prolonged usage over the next few weeks they will continue to settle further south! Scars don't really bother me but again compared to everyone else they look rather red still. . Any advice? I'm pale with freckles so things tend to show up more. . Hence my need for fake tan a little more often than most. . Still trying to catch up with everyone. Hope all is well? Scar advice much appreciated . . . X

Sorry forgot pics

Latest after a weekend of band wearing!

You look great babybunbuns!!!
Cheers. . Getting there slowly but I still love them even tho they aren't quite there yet! Yes I asked my surgeon and they said false tan was fine ! So I did mine the night before as I'm so pale otherwise and that way I didn't look too bad without makeup! Talking of which best get mine done for the week ahead. . X
You are looking fantastic baby buns! I love the spray tan. Do you know if you can spray tan before your surgery??

Thanks doc's

Hello there all doing well here! Hope all my boob buddies are good too? so whats been occuring over here. . . well i have received 5 doctors comments regarding my concern about the boobs being high still after 3 months and all seem to think they will improve further over time. . . Which was a relief! Thanks doc's! :0)! And to be honest I can see and feel a slight difference from week to week too so I'm pretty happy now and feeling more positive! My only niggle is the redness of my scars! As they are not quite in the crease they can be seen and that's rather annoying! Need advice on creams which help to fade the scars? Makeup covers them but my bras rub it off. Now you may be thinking " but who other than your husband is going to see them" but alas like the small boobs of a previous life I'm aware of them and therefore they bother me unfortunately. . Anyway on a positive note I went to agent provacteaur and tried on some beautiful underware ( it's in Bruno mars gorilla video) it looked amazballs and I had to get 32 DD bra . . OMG ! Now there's no way I could have carried the sexiness of the underware in a 32A! Just not the same effect ! plus the lighting in the changing rooms is so flattering I almost shocked myself when I looked in the mirror! Yeh! Got a better figure now than I did at 20! Hahahaha yipeeeee. Remember scar advice creams please? ? Cheerio x x

Hi! Just found ya! I hope wearing the strap/band will continue to help push the implants down! I'll be following you. Love your positive attitude. :)
Did you have to lower your crease at all??
No not yet. . I'm happy to wait the 6 months before I see if anything needs doing! As all the docs seem to think it will take a little longer for me because I had nothing before and was so thin! If the crease needs to be lowered then so be it! I've more than a had before so can't complain too much! :0) you'll be fine I'm sure! 400 I'd I had the chance again !

Cup half full

Well I needed cheering up the other week so went to agent provacteaur and bought myself an early Christmas present . . Which I just adore! Now, my boobs may still not be perfect but who can complain when you can wrap them up in soooooo many nice bras! 32DD may I add! So here's to a sexy Christmas! Everyone! Yipeeeee x

Glad to see the band worked! Gives me hope! U look fantastic! For the scars my doc said paper tape 24*7 (buy in a pharmacy) flattens out scars. Just check if u r are allergic to them or not in a different place of your body first.
wow gorgeous! :-)
You look so pretty:) love your new outfit. What and where is that store?

Ps appointment!

Nothing new to really report other than making an appointment with ps regarding wanting nipples more central. .when I raise my arms above my head they look perfect but once I lower them the nipple goes back to pointing downward! The band is helping but not sure it will be good enough as a final solution! We are coming up to the 4th month post surgery mark and can't really see them dropping any more. . May need to lower the incision a little although not sure if that's been done before. . Let me know I'd you have had this experience? Apart from that still loving them! It's all part of the experience and I'm happy to share my stories and ups and downs if it helps others too! Happy healing x x

Meeting my ps

Well I called my plastic surgeon today for an appointment regarding my concerns of having too much upper pole boob and not enough lower pole! They tried to fob me off with an appointment in two months. . . At which point my inner "consumer rights " personality kicked in and I said it just was not good enough! ESP as they had me booked and on the table within two weeks when I wanted one! Thankfully she rescheduled stuff and its now Wednesday! Pays to complain ladies! Just shows you eh! Think I'll need some sort of revision or lowering of the IMF to sort them out! Fingers crossed it Won't cost too much! All I want are my nipples 1 cm higher ! Anyway here are a few latest pics . . You can see where I'm coming from . . there is just too much boob above and not enough below . . Not found anyone in my situation yet. . That would be good if I could tho! X

More pics

I'm sad to hear your boobies aren't up or down in this case to your liking. We go thru SO much doing this that I wish everyone has the results that they want. Hoping it gets better for you! Are you or have you tried one of those dreaded straps I be heard so much ab?
Smart girl :) good for you!
I think you are beautiful! I hope you get things sorted out the way you would like, but I also think you look very nice the way you are! Wishing for a little more cleavage/upper pole fullness, myself. #othersideofthecoin :-)

Time

Hi there just to let you know I met with my surgeon today as I had concerns over them not dropping enough! He just said it can take time for some people and that time and gravity will ensure they fall into the pocket eventually! I would have preferred it if he had at least had a look at them but he was just quietly confident that they would as the pocket had been created ! I feel at this point I just need to trust his judgement as he works on breast cancer patients too and as a teacher of surgery so he should know what he's talking about really. . . Fingers crossed eh! Now where's that band best put it back on. . X

You know, your breasts are really pretty. I know exactly what you mean about the nipple position, however. I have a similar feeling, but do not have your upper pole fullness. I think I get your ps impression that they will drop. Mine, however already have, and my nipple position is where it will stay. I personally have no idea how they adjust the nipple position. Do you? Blessings.
Hahah thanks for calling them pretty! That's a nice compliment ! Yours are fabulous and a perfect size! Mine slowly getting softer. . And I do think dropping slowly. . Yippee x x
You saw him in person yet he didn't look at them?

Progress

Hi all hope you everyone over the Atlantic in the USA had a lovely thanksgiving . . Having lived in Seattle for a year I know how special it is! Things on this side of the globe are good! Boobs are getting a lot more squidgie. . . Soft and moveable! They are also sitting a little lower on my chest! So slow but steady progress for me! However when I flex my pecs they do tend to move with the muscle. . Think that's part of the reason they are taking their time in getting to their final resting place. . Absolutely love how clothes look and I've had lots of compliments on their natural appearance. . . I'm hopefully now in proportion finally! Yipeeeee can't wait to see how they look in my Christmas part dress! All very exciting still . . So on my Christmas list are more bras and knickers . . L agent by agent provacteaur please! Sexy will be my muddle name this Christmas for once. . Yipeeeee will post more clothes pics soon as I'm sure everyone is probably a little fed up seeing them naked all the time :0 D x

More boobs x

Apologies for my pale completion! I'll have it tanned by the weekend! First Christmas night out!

Cheers. . I'm happy to wait a little longer and put my trust in him for the moment. . Everyone is different and he's been doing this so long to cancer patients and private ones that time will obviously tell. . It's hard when I compare myself to other peoples progress which I'm sure you must feel too, but if I wasn't on here comparing I'd be none the wiser and probably less likely to question my progress, so I'm just just continuing to wear my sports bra high over my boobs and do the massage as mine were Ridiculously tight to start off with. At least the positive for you is getting the ball rolling in doing something proactive about the whole process. . I'm sure in a years time we will look back at this period and find it hard to remember just what our concerns were! (Well hopefully anyway) chin up babe from your picture you look beautiful and lots to celebrate. . The boobs will only enhance what you have already and if it's a little bumpy ride along the way then you'll probably appreciate them even more when you get your desired look! Big high boob hugs x x x
hey girly. your still a little high there. Every one has a different perspective as to what their final results should look like. I wanted a high up and centered nipple.... didn't happen for me and I'm also at the 4 month mark. If you have any doubt, please get a second opinion. You can always relay the second opinion to your original surgeon for backup. I need a revision to get the look i want. best of wishes. In the end you have to live with your new boobs, do what makes you happy :)
It looks like they are starting to drop quite a bit! I guess wearing the band is helping! :)

5 months still high . .

Hi all happy Christmas and new year. . . Boobs still high but getting softer ! I guess mine are the slow positioning ones and will in time gradually get to where they need to be! Everyone else on here seems to have success stories relatively quickly so I suppose its helpful to realise that the instant results we all crave don't necessarily happen to us all immediately . . . I'm ever hopeful mine will decend in time! And at the moment just enjoying the curve appeal they offer in clothes oh and the rise in confidence too and I used to think of myself as relatively confident to start with! Lol. . So I'll continue to wear my strap at night and keep you posted. . Take care x

Hi Hun, I can see what you mean about them still being abit high but on a positive note, the size is great and just right for you I think...we all heal differently :) I met a girl last week that had the exact same surgeon and exact same size as me and she was shocked at how mine were looking as hers took months to drop also, just goes to show just how different all our bodies are and how they respond to things :) I'm completely in the same boat as you with the 'wanting natural but PLEASEEEE still notice my fake boobs' thing haha xxx
I think your boobs look great!
Not as good as yours. . But thanks x x

6 months. . Has gone in the blink of an eye!

Well I'm now at the 6 months mark. . Think I'd assumed I'd have the perfect boobs by now but alas they seem to be taking their time somewhat! Although I can't really complain if I rewind back to 6 months ago I was flat as a pancake! Now however I look less skinny, my clothes hang sooooo much better and I totally feel more feminine and sexy too! . . So all in all the best 3.5 grand spent ever! However I have come to the conclusion that we can stress about them a little too much if we compare them all the time! I think it's important to stress that all body's are different and individual and what one person with 365's looks like can be totally different from the next! So bear that in mind too! I put my slow progress down to my tight muscles. . After giving birth to an 8lb 9oz baby I was back into my jeans the next day to the annoyance of everyone I met my stomach just sucked back in so really I'm assuming my pecs are too really taught and not willing to lose grip of my implants just yet . . At 6 months they are a lot softer and you can feel the muscles have finally relaxed all i need now are the implants to drop fully into the pockets and sit happily in their final resting place! Scars are still quite evident still however when I look at implants which went through the nipple their scaring seems well disguised . . Although having went sub muscular I doubt that was an option available to me! Having looked at other blogs I can see you are all doing well! Time really has flown and this journey still excited me especially when I try on new clothes which now look fab thanks to good old boobs ( the thing nature forgot to give me) lol.

Comparison

At 4 months I started to worry a little but by 6 months you can see the progress . . although slow its there and I'm finally getting more of the boob under the nip! Yipeee patience is a virtue! X

Thanks for all the posts!! I've been nervous about mine not dropping enough by now (almost 3months post op). I had no tissue before so I think we are in the same boat. Thanks for giving me hope!!
I think you look great! Size is just perfect for you.
I think u look fantastic and I totally agree about comparing and stressing to much I have so now im going to enjoy themx
Mr mavadeth

Transform were great! Can't fault them so far! Nurses excellent! Very professional!