Botox Nightmare - Malta, MT

to start with i am just 25 years old. the only...

to start with i am just 25 years old. the only reason i have decided to undergo botox were my 11's which i noticed got deeper these past years. date injected 3rd apr 2013.

doctor injected all my forehead, sides of nose and between brows.

first month was ok i felt great, 11's looked much better less defined.

exactly 3 weeks after i ended up in hospital. zero energy, big pressure in my head, head feeling extremely heavy, numbness all way to my feet and dizziness. i was extremely scared! undergone all tests from ct scan to head mri to blood tests. conclusion all resulted normal. this faded within a week but till now 7 months later i still have that "in the air feeling".

i hoped that by now 7 months later botox wore off. still didn't!

these past months my face changed. i feel the sides of my face numb whenever i smile. my cheeks drooped. my forehead seems bigger and more "popped out". i read about "the glass hour effect" that this happens frequently in patients using botox.

i feel so depressed. i'm anxious and all the time looking at the mirror pulling up my cheeks. pulling up my brows hoping for my forehead to move more. (still hardly moves) hoping to get my smile back! i don't feel me any more. with all these effects and heavy hollow eyes i've been told i look like a 35 year old and not a 25 year old!

will my face get back to normal?? how come all of this happened to me when there are people praising botox!